Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 8. After the harvest

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Scorpion
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Bubble Bubble

hello all you bubble heads {and I dont mean Submariners}
i have an excessive amount of sticky trim that needs to be cleaned,
now i have sieved some resin before ,but i want to try some water hash from the ssh trim.
BubbleBags to the rescue!
question?
Which do i get...3 bag,7 bag,8 bag?
5 gallon is the size,just dont know how many screens to buy?
any of you bubblers let me know your thoughts and experience.
fine resin hash from trash...thats the plan.

thanks all

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:22 AM
JessE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You and me both Scorpion! Barletta and I were just discussing this same question......from all indications the 7 baggers are the ones to go for. Ill be keeping an eye on this thread for information myself, but hopefully I can get an order out soon. Some places are cheaper than others, for instance Doc Chronic looks to be alot more expensive than bubblebag.com.

Peace

(ps. The SSH is the shit Scorp, your plants look lovely. Im sure you will enjoy her. I found her too strong at times, so be careful )
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-02-2008, 06:15 PM
barletta
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey, I would recommend at least a 4 bag set (1 work, 1 cooking, 1 big heads, 1 small heads). I was gifted my 2 ice-o-lator bags, and while they work GREAT fer what I paid (zero), I am missing out. I think they are 160 and 73 mic, so I get 1 grade bet the 2. I feel like I could get a purer '73' if I had a 220 bag, and I miss ~ 1/2 from not having a small (25-41) bag on the bottom. To me, 7 or 9 seems like overkill, unless hash is your thing (looking at it under a scope n sh1t).

I'm either going to get a 4 bag set (and pass mine along), or add a 220 and a 25-41 bag.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:08 PM
elmo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 741
Smile

hi fella's
got a wedge of trim was thinking of getting some bags or ipa .
will prob join you fella's with the bags, ive seen 7 and 8 bag sets.
will keep an eye on this thread and decide accordingly.
good on you fella's
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Joe King Park's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: WALES
Posts: 4,154
Lightbulb

Are You Familiar With Kootenay Bubble ?
These Chaps Have A Good Rep From Reports I Have Readhttp://www.kootenaybubble.com
JKP
Heres The Dry Extractor- or " The Humbler "
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Humbler.jpg (38.3 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Joe King Park; 11-03-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2008, 09:34 AM
JessE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey scorp,
Not sure if you've seen this thread or not but I would recommend giving it a look. Bubbleman gives demonstrations of how his gear works, and mentions how he would normally use all 8 bags that are for 5 gallon buckets. So it all depends on what you're looking for ultimately, but it sounds like if bubbleman uses 8 bags than that might be a good indication as to how many bags I should be looking at.




http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...ight=bubbleman


Ofcourse that could simply be a marketing ploy to get our extra $.


Last edited by JessE; 11-04-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Scorpion
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessE View Post
Hey scorp,
Not sure if you've seen this thread or not but I would recommend giving it a look. Bubbleman gives demonstrations of how his gear works, and mentions how he would normally use all 8 bags that are for 5 gallon buckets. So it all depends on what you're looking for ultimately, but it sounds like if bubbleman uses 8 bags than that might be a good indication as to how many bags I should be looking at.




http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...ight=bubbleman


Ofcourse that could simply be a marketing ploy to get our extra $.

hey jesse,
I watched Jorge Cervantes make up a batch of bubble,he uses 2 buckets.
cleaning the trash from the mix from first bucket,then strain liquid/resin heads thru second bucket and remaining bags...anyway..ill be getting the bags probably with 4 bags set and add either a 90 or 120,giveing me 5 total.
with all the trim i have it will prolly make its cost from first batch...

scorpion
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-04-2008, 08:51 PM
viper's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 233
Default

i ran a 4 bag kit for a while
essentialy it was 3 bag as 1 was work bag
i have now got an 8 bag system
the quality of bubble from the 8 bag is amazing
i had it bubble with 4 bags
but 8 bags wow u really no the other noise wasnt bubbling
id recomend the 8 bag if u want full melt
all the best
V
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-05-2008, 02:03 AM
Scorpion
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
i ran a 4 bag kit for a while
essentialy it was 3 bag as 1 was work bag
i have now got an 8 bag system
the quality of bubble from the 8 bag is amazing
i had it bubble with 4 bags
but 8 bags wow u really no the other noise wasnt bubbling
id recomend the 8 bag if u want full melt
all the best
V
hey viper,
so out of the 8 bag set up,which bag/s give the best creme tolas?
{sticky/soft enough to hand press}

Last edited by Scorpion; 11-05-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-05-2008, 04:06 AM
JessE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
with all the trim i have it will prolly make its cost from first batch...
Yup, thats exactly what Im thinking too actually.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL