Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 8. After the harvest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2015, 03:23 PM

Default Wander trimmer question

Ive been looking at a trimmer called the EZtrim wander trimmer.It looks like a very handy tool an expensive tool but seems to do a very decent job of manicuring.
My question is.Has anybody from southern hemisphere which uses 240 volt electrical outputs purchased & used this machine?
I can figure out how to use the trimmer motor by using a step down transformer from 240 volts to 115 volts that America uses but im having trouble trying to figure out how the vacuum suction controller that comes with kit can be used,i assume it connects to vacuum.Ive been searching AUS for a vacuum speed controller but so far no luck.
There is probably a simple answer but for the life of me i can't figure it out.I just hope the answer isn't importing an American vacuum cleaner also....Birdbrain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJsBQznFHD0

Last edited by birdbrain; 03-07-2015 at 03:31 PM. Reason: add link
Old 03-09-2015, 03:28 PM

You will probably find that wanderer trimmer fits the shop vacs from bunnings. Not 100% sure but you might find the travel adapters work to convert the power supply. I have a t5 that is plugged into an adapter and have no problems with it even though its a US plug.
Old 03-10-2015, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Wiser View Post
You will probably find that wanderer trimmer fits the shop vacs from bunnings. Not 100% sure but you might find the travel adapters work to convert the power supply. I have a t5 that is plugged into an adapter and have no problems with it even though its a US plug.
Thanks for reply Bud Wiser,They have made contact with me & it seems like they also make a 240 volt version with attachments to just plug in & go.
I haven't heard or seen anyone on here talk about or use one.
I guess i will see if they work as well as the videos make out....BB