View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green 4 Good View Post
Thanks Matt. That was really helpful and I appreciate you taking the time to share that with everyone. I've been looking at the bubble machine. Look like it works a charm. Once again, thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Hey thanks for the welcome. I've been reading on mns most of the night, and can instantly tell that this site is one of the best, if not the best. I'm very impressed. I should apologize for the quality of that how-to video, I used my droid to shoot that... lol. I have more good stuff on hash, I'll import it here from my blog.

I want to stress that drying your ice water extraction (bubble hash) is crucial, as moist hash will mold. A buddy of mine just had his bubble returned from the dispensary because it molded... what a waste of concentrate.

You mention the machine, I forget about the controversy and Mila ect, and by default use all of Bubbleman's terms. No disrespect intended, I'm just a stupid American

I prefer to use the machine over other agitation methods. I think the spinning disk on the bottom is the best way to agitate without breaking up any plant matter. And the fact that I can set the timer and walk away, then come back and collect my hash... makes the whole process worth while (from a financial standpoint after expenses and time).

Last edited by Matt Rize; 12-02-2010 at 05:13 PM.