Thread: For japfreek
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 04:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
I did not insult you
Yes you did. But I understand that many people think that being indirect with their insults they aren't insults. You can choose to be dishonest as much as you want guy, doesn't bother me, I don't expect you to do honest.

Quote:
I will give you a little history leson on my bucket
I know you love tooting your own horn but must we do it so much

Quote:
Ask shanti what my plants look like japfreek i take great affence when kids like you tell me i stole this method
lol, guy I never once said you stole this method. Never. The only thing I've said is that you got a huge ego and love to tell people your little history story. I never said you stole it, never said you claimed you made it. But once your ego gets going you miss a lot of stuff.

Quote:
the buckets your posting above were not available a few years ago when i first posted my method at CW.
How would you know what was aviable in Japan then? I've been here a few decades and I've always seen them around in one form or another. I just posted them up to show that the same ideas happen independently around the world. Most people would find that cool.

Quote:
I have had so many pms from people thanking me i am not about that i dont need thanks all the thanks i need is to see people achieving the same results as me people in cali are using my method to grow meds for people that makes me feel good inside that once used DWC growing cannabis is not rocket science japfreek why pretend it is.
I never pretended it was. Once again, once your ego gets going you are like a wheel on a hill man. What is this thread about if not your ego

Quote:
People like you are the reason why i will never ever agine shear a thing with the community openly i would rather pass it on to strangers than with people like you japfreek you think that is all i had to offer think agine.
Oh fuck me, this again? How many sites have you said you aren't going to share knowledge the first time you think you don't get the respect you derserve Remember guy, you insulted me in that thread for no reason, you thought I was dissing you and I wasn't.

Quote:
I can back every thing i sed up unlike you.
Only thing I've ever said is that you got an ego problem, I think this thread backs that up pretty nicely actually. Oh wait, I also said you have a habit of throwing hissy fits.