Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 7. Plants and plant extracts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Shelby

Default Can cannabis cure cancer

So does anyone really think cannabis can cure cancer I'm not saying it can't and I would hope it can but was wondering what everyone thinks. I would of thought too in medical states since they sell tintcures maybe they'd sell some sort of Rick Simpson type oil cause to be honest if hemp oil cures cancer than it would be better to give people with cancer hemp oil to cure them than some bud so they can eat. Maybe there's places doing this and I don't know cause I'm not in a medical state it's great if they do but I just think it could be a big step forward if dispensaries were carrying hemp oil for patients. Of course big bro might start shutting them all down if you could cure cancer at your local canna dispensary but really what could be better than a cure for cancer especially if you don't have to destroy your body while trying to get better.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:31 PM

Check out what some of these peeps have to say.
Phoenix Tears
Old 08-07-2011, 05:28 AM

pity MNS not choice to delete user account to tinleefloufa

such is life

am self delete

MNS and especial JessE am request to delete account
rather to grant such request
am force to remove thinks to self delete

pity such behavior indeed

you to choice am within limit option to choice
thank you to being such difficult

pity indeed

Last edited by tinleefloufa; 10-27-2013 at 01:30 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:33 AM

The trouble with Rick Simpson is that he is a bit of a naughty boy, really!
When he says "hemp oil" he actually means solvent-extracted cannabis resin oil, quite a different thing altogether. Why he is being so deliberately misleading is anyone's guess, maybe he is afraid to say the "c"-word, but if it is really such a miracle cure, then why should he be afraid?

Also, all his claims on his web site are so Over The Top, that he really does his own cause a disservice. "Cure any wart"??? Really, Mr. Simpson? Perhaps it can cure baldness as well?

So mr. Simpson uses all the techniques of a snake-oil salesman, and that can't be a good thing.

I know of people who have used his regime religiously on various skin lessions without it making a blind bit of difference. Let us not forget that many well-known cannabis activists have died of cancer, all of whom would have known of mr. Simpson's claims, and all of whom would have had access to the highest quality cannabis oil.

Excessive claims, and excessive gullibility do no-one any good.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:02 PM
coop

I never understood the marketing behind calling high thc oils hemP oil
He does have a process for making a fine red oil

And i didnt know thAt cannabis cured cancer. I know studies have shown thc to be an anti tumor.
Also i do think the chinese traditionally used a hemp seed oil as a treatment for baldness. So far the doc bronners has not regrown any on my chromedome
Old 08-07-2011, 05:24 PM

Default Yes

Last edited by Colorado; 10-07-2011 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Security concerns
Old 08-07-2011, 10:33 PM

Cannabis no, 100% thc oil and you may have a chance.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:03 PM

Hi Sensimilla13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensimilla13 View Post
THC combined in a 1:1 ratio was shown to have a synergistic effect
Combined with what??
Quote:
You cannot get enough cannabinoids into your system by vaporizing or smoking or eating to have an effect on cancer. You have to ingest concentrated "hemp" oil to get it to high enough levels to effect tumor growth.
Won't that have the "interesting" side effect that you will be totally stoned out of your skull? Even as a seasoned smoker? Could you really inflict a high-dose ingestion on someone who was not familiar with cannabis? Is that what Simpson suggests?

Sounds very questionable. Wouldn't some local delivery system of the THC to the tumour be a better idea?
Old 08-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Shelby

Thanks for all the replys as far as I know with Rick Simpson he starts them on very low doses I believe they only ingest the oil about the size of a grain of rice at first and then gradually work their way up, that way they are not stoned out of their mind. I read the whole phoenix tears article awhile ago, the thing that makes me wanna believe him is he does it totally for free and gives it away. If he was making tons of money I might think he's a snake oil salesman but the fact he gives it away and does it for free just to help people says alot about him and his intentions I believe.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:00 AM

thats what i thought too, what would anyone get out of it by lying?
ive made the phoenix tears and have a friend taking it in caramels, 1/3 g each three times a day.