Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 7. Plants and plant extracts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2017, 11:38 PM

THC is a effective and controversial antitumorigenesis and proapoptotic cannabinoid for many types of cancer.

Quote:
A major discovery in cancer in cannabinoid use in cancer treatment is its ability in targeted killing of tumors. Several preclinical studies suggest that Δ9-THC, other naturally occurring cannabinoids, synthetic cannabinoid agonists and endocannabinoids have anti-cancer effects in vitro against lung carcinoma, gliomas, thyroid epithelioma, lymphoma, skin carcinoma, uterine carcinoma, breast cancer, prostate carcinoma, pancreatic cancer and neuroblastoma [4].
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171598/

CBD and anandamide (an endocannabinoid) also have potential potential antitumor effects in vitro.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananda...ical_functions
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC20983/

I think the lack of randomized double-blind clinical trials on the anticancer effects of cannabis is partly influenced because of the anti-cannabis lobby being done by big pharma to promote their highly hazardous cancer treatments like chemotherapy. I would not hesitate to use cannabis-derived medications to avoid the risks and side-effects of chemotherapy, including death. I hope the global legalization of cannabis is going to help the research and development of cannabis-based medical treatments. Chemotherapy is really not worth trying in my opinion. Unfortunately, doctors will not hesitate to recommend chemotherapy as the primary treatment for cancer. We need to educate people studying biology and medicine about the risks and side-effects of chemotherapy and the potential of cannabinoids to kill tumors in vitro.

Peace,

tkadm30
Old 06-28-2017, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkadm30 View Post
THC is a effective and controversial antitumorigenesis and proapoptotic cannabinoid for many types of cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171598/

CBD and anandamide (an endocannabinoid) also have potential potential antitumor effects in vitro.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananda...ical_functions
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC20983/

I think the lack of randomized double-blind clinical trials on the anticancer effects of cannabis is partly influenced because of the anti-cannabis lobby being done by big pharma to promote their highly hazardous cancer treatments like chemotherapy. I would not hesitate to use cannabis-derived medications to avoid the risks and side-effects of chemotherapy, including death. I hope the global legalization of cannabis is going to help the research and development of cannabis-based medical treatments. Chemotherapy is really not worth trying in my opinion. Unfortunately, doctors will not hesitate to recommend chemotherapy as the primary treatment for cancer. We need to educate people studying biology and medicine about the risks and side-effects of chemotherapy and the potential of cannabinoids to kill tumors in vitro.

Peace,

tkadm30
I wouldn't say chemotherapy is not worth trying it has worked for some people all depends on the type and how long you have had it. Doctors do cure cancer sometimes. But if it's all over your body like my father's was by the time he seen a doctor fuck chemotherapy it made him worse from the start.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliCakes View Post
While I feel that cannabis has its place in cancer treatment, you hit on my personal belief here. After watching the mushroom cure claims, RSO claims, and diet claims.....I personally believe curing cancer requires a higher pH environment. Thus, diet is crucial.

After watching many people battle cancer in the traditional Western manner, I must say, I am not sure that I would do chemotherapy. Even if cannabis treatment didn't work, I think the quality of life would be much better than that of patients using the current treatments.
Imo and experience, high pH diets is the most important component to this whole thing. Many cultures worldwide didn't have cancer until introduced to acidic western diets.

Aloha
M
Old 06-28-2018, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
So does anyone really think cannabis can cure cancer I'm not saying it can't and I would hope it can but was wondering what everyone thinks. I would of thought too in medical states since they sell tintcures maybe they'd sell some sort of Rick Simpson type oil cause to be honest if hemp oil cures cancer than it would be better to give people with cancer hemp oil to cure them than some bud so they can eat. Maybe there's places doing this and I don't know cause I'm not in a medical state it's great if they do but I just think it could be a big step forward if dispensaries were carrying hemp oil for patients. Of course big bro might start shutting them all down if you could cure cancer at your local canna dispensary but really what could be better than a cure for cancer especially if you don't have to destroy your body while trying to get better.

CBD helps in It reducing the inflammation and limit the blood vessels that helps in nourishing tumors.
Old 07-13-2018, 05:56 PM

Default Song for spammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercannabisseeds View Post
There are many seeds which are used as medicinal purposes such as- .
Dutch Passion Mazar, Flying Dutchman Seeds Feminized Mix. For the appropriate information visit - powercannabisseeds.com
Spammers really annoy me especially shameless ones. A song that reminds me of shameless spammers like pcs above:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xXyT1vy3BII

In other words, get TF outta here!

Shaka
M
Old 07-19-2018, 01:06 PM

Disclaimer:
Did not read the whole thread, just popping in to drop my 2 cents and hear what y'all think about that

Call me out on it if I am wrong but I am fairly certain that it has already been discovered and (all but?) scientifically proven that CBD in particular, is able to change the way/influence how genomes are read/written.

Meaning (the way I understood it, feel free to chime in and correct):
We produce new stem cells all the time, these carry genetic information but are not "complete" cells yet. They are basic blueprints that can turn into all sorts of cells (and I believe are also called "genomes" as mentioned above? Damn I need to brush up on that terminology). Basically our body "reads" and "writes" these cells, influencing them to turn into the type of cells we currently need because of this or that reason.

Cancer is basically when this "reading/writing" programming fails and these basic/stem cells/genomes grow uncontrollably without turning into anything particularly useful for our body.

CBD in particular has been proven to not only be able to positively influence this "reading/writing" process in terms of enhancing/speeding it up but also influencing positively what types of cells are basically "ordered" by our body. They are like a manager, stepping in and making sure everyone does their job better and delivers the right work at the right time so the next member of the team can do his job more efficiently.

And it goes a step further.

It has been (all but?) proven that CBD can also stop already failed stem cells/genomes from uncontrollably growing into a cancerous tumor and reversing their programming basically telling them "yo, cut that shit out and start listening to the "reading/writing" process again and get back to developing what the body actually ordered!".

This discovery (as many others in this field) is insane and game changing but not talked about much outside of certain circles in the medicinal field.
For one, certainly because they don't fully understand it yet.
But probably most importantly, because (as we all know in this thread I am sure), these "exo-" ("outside-") cannabinoids are basically stronger/enhanced/more potent versions of endocannabinoids every single one of us is already producing in our system daily. The pharma industry will be flat out ruined if their is an alternative to their products that is superior across the board, no side effects etc. etc.
They DO NOT want this.

A huge frontier at the moment are the entourage effects. It is pretty obvious that the varying cannabinoids work together and have alternating effects depending on their composition and we are far away from understanding it all.

But from what we know so far and how I understand what I was able to acquire in published knowledge/research so far:

Short answer: Yes, Cannabis can most likely cure cancer. We just haven't figured out how exactly, yet.

Like I said, just my 2 cents, feel free to correct, critique and discuss what y'all think about my blabbering.

Stay Frosty y'all

Broseidon out

Last edited by Broseidon; 07-19-2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-17-2018, 10:07 PM

I would definitely do a round (6-8 weeks) of Rick Simpson oil, If I found out I had cancer. I will probably do a round of it as a preventative measure sometime in the future.

Old 08-18-2018, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Imo and experience, high pH diets is the most important component to this whole thing. Many cultures worldwide didn't have cancer until introduced to acidic western diets.

Aloha
M
Prevention>cure.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:27 PM

I have also read that CBD oil and CBD pills(https://premiumjane.com/capsules-pil...-25mg-capsule/) help in reducing the inflammation and limit the blood vessels. Also they help to reveal pain. So we can make a conclusion that yes, cannabis is definitely can be useful in such situation, but it's not the way to treat cancer. It can help, that's all. But a lot of scientists still continue arguing on this topic.
Old Today, 11:05 AM

I'm not sure that cannabis cures cancer, but I know for sure that it helps with frequent pains. Nevertheless, I always recommend to get free insurance quotes on site Generalinsurance.com in case it may be necessary. It is better to always think about your health in advance, because these are very frequent cases in our time.