Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 7. Plants and plant extracts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
the thing that makes me wanna believe him is he does it totally for free and gives it away.
Not enough reason, in my book. He could just be craving the attention. No shortage of that particular tribe, unfortunately.

What I would like to see is some more verifiable documentation. Photo diaries (eponymous) would be could, too.

A whole lot of anonymous, untraceable "testimonies" from people saying "yeah it saved my auntie's cleaner's cousin's best friend, too" is simply the oldest snake-oil merchant (or even free purveyor) trick.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:48 AM

‪Cured: A Cannabis Story (A Film By David Triplett)‬‏ - YouTube
Old 08-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Shelby

So jack hairy has your friend seen in improvement in health or is it still too early to tell, Id like to hear your results good or bad
Old 08-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Banned

he has taken about 18 grams so far, and i havent heard from him much lately. he just called 2 days ago and was supposed to stop by, but hasnt yet. he said he was in the hospital again, thats why he wasnt around. ill get some more info frol him as soon as i can. his is a stomach cancer.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:08 PM

Lightbulb Diabetes

.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by Colorado; 10-07-2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Security
Old 08-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Shelby

Thanks jack hairy. Colorado I've never heard of anyone using oil for diabetes but that's very interesting, thanks for the story. Even if it did combat cancer diabetes Ebola anything I still can't see big bro letting it out and be known. I know at least two people that have wasted their money and lives on chemo and radiation only to be reduced to nothing and then have the doctors say you got so long to live. One being my girlfriends sister who went from a healthy middle aged woman to basically a skeleton. Like I said I don't know if cannabis can cure cancer but I absolutely believe poison and radiation are not curing cancer either. If I had to choose I know what I'd try first.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:56 PM

Does morphene give nutrients to cancer cells? = Yes it does so why give it to cancer patients?

Does cannabis and interaction with endocannabinoid system nueromodulate the body of imbalances? = yes it does

Does phyto cannabinoids cause apotosis of a cancer cell = In many cases yes

with good nutrients and the body not in an acidic state( where bacteria thrives) and the use of phytocannabinoids then i dont see what illness it cant get rid of it cant keep ya alive forever but
Old 09-13-2011, 05:29 AM

Default dawning, the age of cannabis?

About a month ago I had never heard of cannabinoids having anything to do with curing cancer. Someone I know was diagnosed with terminal prostate (the aggressive variety) and in a day or two I noticed info on the web about it. I began to collect links and read all I could find about cannabinoids and cancer. Whoever is interested in a collection of links, what I have collected so far is below. I expect there are many hundreds more on the subject.

Simpson's claims (Phoenix Tears) may seem over the top in the context of trusting in modern medicine, but even if only some of his claims are only partly true, it would be a huge vindication of Mother Nature and throw the modern world for a historic loop IMO. Suddenly tribes with shamans would, or should, be in demand. Based on what I've read so far, I believe I would certainly try ingesting the hash oil if I was given a cancer diagnosis, before I'd agree to subject myself to chemo and radiation.

In one of these links, Dr. Robert Melamede PhD says: "They (THC, cannabinoids) work by promoting the death of cancer cells that have forgotten how to die." It is SCIENTISTS, not fruitcakes, stating these things and writing research articles elaborating on them. The last link I think is excellent, from PBS, a doc. video called "Clearing the Smoke, the Science of Cannabis" which touches on about every aspect of this subject and also why progress and research have been so slow (cannabinoids' anti-cancer properties first began to be discovered in the 1970s).

Cannabinoid Receptor as a Novel Target for the Treatment of Prostate Cancer

Biochemist Cures his Prostate Cancer with Cannabis - Medical Marijuana Doctor - Medical Marijuana Council

Yawn… marijuana cures cancer and stuff Drug WarRant

Unlocking a Cure for Cancer With Pot by Paul Armentano

THC, CBD and the misleading concept of “Potency”. | The UKCIA News Blog

THC protects from toxins | Cannabis Culture Magazine

THC has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for Cancer

THC for tumours | Cannabis Culture Magazine

!@# Proof Marijuana CURES Cancer - YouTube

THC destroys brain cancers | Cannabis Culture Magazine

cannabis cures cancer - Google Search

THC (marijuana) Helps Cure Cancer Says Harvard Study - YouTube

THC (marijuana) helps cure cancer says Harvard study | NowPublic News Coverage, Page 2

THC (marijuana) helps cure cancer says Harvard study | NowPublic News Coverage

http://safeaccess.ca/research/pdf/MD...ancerStudy.pdf

Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows | Cannabis Culture Magazine

Rick Simpson Last Interview In Canada before the RCMP Raid 2009 pt. 1 - YouTube

rick simpson - Google Search

Resin Seeds

Research around the world | Cannabis Culture Magazine

Project CBD | CANNABIDIOL SCIENCE | FOR DOCTORS | FOR PATIENTS

Pot Shows Promise as Cancer Cure | Drugs | AlterNet

Phoenix Tears

Nova Scotia Marijuana "Cancer Cure" Grower Rick Simpson Found Guilty | Cannabis Culture Magazine

No funding for THC tumour research | Cannabis Culture Magazine

NBC News, Cannabis Cure For Cancer Being Researched | MikeCann.net

Welkom bij Facebook - Meld je aan, registreer je of ontdek meer

MARIJUANA CURES CANCER! DO NOT IGNORE THE TRUTH? - YouTube

Marijuana cures cancer – US government has known since 1974 Patients for Medical Cannabis

Kill Cancer cells with cannabinoids thc cannabis hemp mariju - YouTube

IWeeducation.org | Cannabis oil healed aggressive prostate cancer, Biochemist explains.

How to make hemp oil by Rick Simpson l Cannabis N.I.

How to make Hash oil with Hash and Aceton (QWACETON) and smoking it. - YouTube

How to make Cannabis oil / BHO Teflon bag method, no pyrex! - YouTube

Hello Marijuana, Good Bye Cancer - YouTube

Hash made easy.... - YouTube

Dr. Gabor Mate: Obama Admin Should Heed Global Panel's Call to End Failed U.S. Led Drug War

Dennis Hill, Biochemist cures his cancer with cannabinoid oil

CSA: Research: Studies Showing an Anti-Cancer Effect

CBD and Cancer - Cannabidiol Treatment For Cancer | Medical Marijuana Doctors

Cannabis News - Cannabis cures cancer!

Cannabis Cures Cancers - YouTube

Cannabis Cures Cancer! - YouTube

Cannabis Cures Cancer? stevenhager420

Cannabis cures cancer?

http://americanmarijuana.org/Guzman-Cancer.pdf

Cannabis Cures Cancer

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6124426AA41bci

cannabis cures cancer - Google Search

Cannabis Cures Cancer

http://safeaccess.ca/research/pdf/MD...ancerStudy.pdf

Pot Shows Promise as Cancer Cure | Drugs | AlterNet

- What if Cannabis Cures Cancer #

Can Pot Cure Cancer?

NBC News, Cannabis Cure For Cancer Being Researched | MikeCann.net

Yawn… marijuana cures cancer and stuff Drug WarRant

EXCELLENT PBS LINK
Clearing the Smoke: The Science of Cannabis | MontanaPBS Presents | PBS Video
Old 09-13-2011, 11:19 AM

some minor points- the word 'hemp' oil as used by Mr. Simpson, is, I believe, a reference to the original, archaic usage of gthe word hemp, aka 'indian hemp', known as cannabis far and wide the world over until Harry Anslinger created the 'M' word in order to properly demonize cannabis/hemp in everyones mind so that industry could keep everyone from realizing that factories were un necessary when you have a plant that can do it all.

So much is understandable when seen in that light.

I do not begrudge Mr. S the usage of hyperbole to advance the cause, the basic science of apoptosis in cancer cells caused by CBD/THC is SOLID AS A ROCK....programmed cell death has been proven repeatedly to occur in vivo and in vitro when the concentration is high enough, hence the methodology.

Thinking that 'delivery to the site' would be advantageous is not always the case, sometimes invasive western methods aren't the answer.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:53 PM

A close friend of mine is working with nano-technology to deliver targeted, high CBD extract, to treat cancers and other illnesses.