Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 7. Plants and plant extracts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2016, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIMAL∞HAZΣ View Post
I must be confused... I'm looking at the website. They call them THC tests. I am assuming THC is different than CBD.

Shop

Maybe they are just out of the CBD tests?
Yes, they call them THC tests in one place on their web site, and THC/CBD tests kits elsewhere. Mainly because THC is what most people are looking to test for. However, each test actually tests for a series of cannabinoids that I listed above, including THC and CBD. Here is a sample of one Alpha-Cat test result, and what the color indicators mean in it (the Cannalytics, Montana and Alpha-Cat test kit results are all similar to this):

http://hemplabinstitute.com/wp-conte...annabinoid.png

One test, many cannabinoids tested for and given in the results. Cannalytics do not sell any CBD test kits. Clear as mud?

Last edited by Big Sur; 12-13-2016 at 01:16 AM.
Old 12-13-2016, 02:00 AM

I thought that may be the case. Oh the details!
Those do look like they would be helpful.
Although I'm not sure if my clumsy butterfingers would be able to navigate the process well.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:19 PM

TLC Lab Supply ( https://www.thctestkits.com/) has been selling Cannabis, Hemp THC, CBD, CBG, CBN (TLC-thin layer chromatography) test kits that work on plant materials as well as Oils, Edibles, and Tinctures for 10 years with great success. Any substance with more than 1% of a cannabinoid in it will be visible on the TLC plate, a great CBD, THC potency test kit for many types of cannabis products used worldwide . The ease of use & great pricing makes our kits the best for testing many substances in cannabis, consistent and accurate results can be compared to any qualified GC machine. Hemp growers if there is less then 1% THC in your sample there will be a blank spot on your tlc plate were the THC marker would be visit our website for a ton of information and an instructional video