Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 7. Plants and plant extracts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 11:52 AM
JessE

Default Passing the Drug Test

Hey folks,
Well this morning I have a drug test related to a job interview tomorrow. No, I havent been clean in the last 18 days and I would definitely pop positive on a piss test should I be tested without the proper precautions. But I wanted to share with you all what it is Ive did this morning in preparation for the test.

This is a bottle of Omni cleansing drink I picked up from the local health food, organic store. Ive used it 3-4 times now in the last 10 years, and it hasnt let me down yet.

It cost around $21 US total, taste like absolute ass but along with 2 liters of water to a gallon you're guaranteed to pass the test everytime.

The directions on the bottle are little vague, but here is what the hippy at the counter told me.

-it last for 5-6 hours total

-Takes around 45 minutes to start working

-Drink the entire bottle with atleast 2 liters of water

-Urinate atleast twice before the test

I just finished off a bottle no more than 20 minutes ago, and it was tough going. But when you need to pass that drug test, this is a sure fire way to get through it with flying colors.

Good luck out there folks, use your head.

Last edited by JessE; 08-28-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:06 PM

GOOD LUCK! jeesE.

hope it works well!.

.#.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:24 PM
JessE

Thanks #

Here is a picture I snapped about 10 minutes ago, as you can see Ive got a back up bottle as well for emergencys.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:33 PM

Good luck Jesse

And thanx for sharing the info on the product

and let us know how it went bro
Old 08-28-2008, 02:41 PM
JessE

Well I just made it back, but not before I had to stop twice on the way their to piss and twice on the way back as well. Then when I got home, I had to make a mad dash for the bathroom to piss once again. And my ordeals are probably not over today lol. The urine has a light, neon green look to it after you've drank the bottle and the necassary amount of water. From here, its just a waiting game to find out if indeed I did pass it. I have faith I will, because its worked several times in the past but you can never be too sure. So lets hope everything works out one more time. Im not even guaranteed the job, still have the interview looming over me but Ive already knocked out the background check and drug test.

Information on how to avoid detection is always invaluable for us stoners, so I hope I can help some of you later down the road when its your turn to interview for an important job.

Now excuse me for a bit, as I get stoned
Old 08-28-2008, 03:04 PM

Hope everything goes well for you JessE,
One of my friends has to go through this yearly,theve had good results with a product/drink called "XYMAX euro pure",pretty much the same type of thing.

once again I hope everything goes well and good luck with the interview.

keep it green
the clone ranger
Old 08-28-2008, 03:16 PM

The doctor who gives me my opiates gives me urinalysis every month or two. I take care to not piss dirty each time just incase. He has been known to do them 3 visits in a row. I was there 2 days ago for my monthly appointment and when I was leaving they handed me a copy of his newspaper article he just published about prescription drug abuse and people who are cross addicted. Marijuana was one of the drugs he mentioned.

I start the night before drinking water. I drink a 20 oz glass every hour. The next morning I take 2 vitamin b for color and double the frequency of the water. I then get a couple huge bottle of Gatorade and pound that until I get there. I take one more vitamin b and a multivitamin when I leave for the hour long drive. I also have to take a few of the opiates on the way. If I piss clean with no opiate in me they call the cops.

It works. I have never failed on either end - never pissed dirty for grass and never pissed clean on the opiates. You have to be careful not just to drink just a lot of water. Your piss will be too diluted. The b-vitamins give it color, the Gatorade puts salt in it, the multivitamin put a lot of water soluble vitamins in there and if the opiates are in the urine they have no reason to think other drugs wouldn't be in there at the same time.

I am on the highest dose of non-methadone opiates in this guys office. They do 10 patients every 15 mins 3 days a week. The other days they do less since tey are gicing injections and such.

When I tell the dude I don't need the opiates anymore he is gonna fall over. I think by the end of the year I will have it sorted out so I am only on 75% of what I was a month ago.

edit - just saw you were back already. oops. Maybe someone else will be able to use this in the future then .....

Best of luck !!

Last edited by Ronin; 08-28-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:57 PM

Smile Goodluck mate

Hope all goes well,thanks for the heads upThe jobs I come across involve drug tests,it goes like this"Got any Green mate?nod, Skin up then,lol

peace Bro

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 10-20-2010, 11:34 PM

Default just a tip

when using cleaning products do not eat anything before you use it.also when water loading try to find something with creatine in it thats one of the things they check for if you have low creatine the it's same as a dirty most cleaning products already have it in them .It just seems so wrong for them to put us through this .
Old 10-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Scorpion

High Jesse,
a urinalysis is relatively simple to beat.
How would you go about passing a Mouth Swab or Hair Test?
these are the ones that are difficult even when you know their coming,
and are becoming an industry standard in upper salaried positions.
the mouth swab yields results in 15 minutes.

my rule of thumb is
"Don't test if you are dirty" a refusal is not a positive test and no federal record,
a positive test is a positive test and is on federal record.
4 copies on a drug test ,
1 you,1 Lab,1 employer,and 1?
"Don't test if you are dirty"

scorpion