Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 03:05 PM

Default Afgh2 / Afs-MangoHaze

Hola amigos her its some beans frome my Ex mangoHaze keeper cross to Afgh2 / Afs Test plant frome ower shantibaba this its some good gen cross..
All beans are Fem beans.... only 5 are on a glass of water ...
I hop that we can get some good flowers frome this beans...

peace and love to you all brothers and sis

Old 04-17-2008, 03:33 PM
zigzag

Last edited by zigzag; 01-09-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:02 PM

Sounds like a really interesting cross True , looking forward to seeing how they turn out, did you take any pics of the male and female plants used?

Peace

Herb
Old 04-17-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
Just curious how did you fem them ? It was a mango hz x afsx afh (male) ? Did you have something herm or did you reverse a female ? Never seen a grow report with a hermie from mns, thats why I'm asking True. Thanks.

Hola amigo... no hermie amigo ... keep a eye on the grow and you will see them grow in perfekt condition ... hermies are no good to work with..... the motod its frome some old school growers that I use.. I dont like to do beans but this is the second time I do this ... first time was with Nl 2= oasis and its worken just fine..
I made this cross to keep on working with my ex mangohaze gens.. and with the test plant one of my top 3 strains.. I have smoke a lot of weed frome coffe chops and frome the weed I grow and I can feel the differs frome standard weed or standard+ and the good shit..... its hard to lose the good gens..
her in my country we share the weed we grow so all can feel and give the point of view of the strains your are growin and its a big help to choos a keeper good keeper.... peace and love to you man
Old 04-17-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herb View Post
Sounds like a really interesting cross True , looking forward to seeing how they turn out, did you take any pics of the male and female plants used?

Peace

Herb

Hola herb thanx for passing by man... you know the plants and you can see them on the forum in full size .... peace my man
Old 04-25-2008, 04:00 PM

hola amigos... I crackat 20 beans total to chose 4 to work with... 5 beans was not so mutch that ist why we crackt more, mabey next time a crack more but this time we have a lot of SSh and some of this beans to work with...

well this reasults how its is Playing with ower one and only seņor Shantibabas genetics ...

peace and love mns