Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 01:29 PM

Default AFHZ x AS Test Beans

Hello all,

i am back and have started the test grow finally.

6 beans were drowned. 3 are into the media and 3 are still germing after 2 days have passed. i use the paper towel with slight warmth method. if the rest do not germ, i will soak a few more.

the set up today is:

veg lamp 400w hort blue
bloom room 2 x 600w hort hps air cooled
all natural nutes
CO2
mylar

the seedlings will go into tall styrofoam cups with a 70-30- mix of coco/castings.

once they are 10- 12 days or so i will transplant into what i have found to work great so far for my grow style. i use cocotek coir bricks mixed and include hydroton and perlite with some dolomite and guano. they will be flowered in 15 ltr. square pots.
more to follow.....
"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein
"My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921
Old 02-28-2008, 05:21 PM

2 more beans have popped. will sow late tonight or manana.
"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein
Old 02-28-2008, 05:48 PM

Thumbs up

Hi CI,
good luck with the grow man , i finished 3 phenos of this strain around Christmas time, your in for a real treat with the finished product, it's an awesome strain, which nutrients do you use?, peace, Herb
Old 02-28-2008, 11:07 PM

Default afhz x as

Quote:
Originally Posted by herb View Post
Hi CI,
good luck with the grow man , i finished 3 phenos of this strain around Christmas time, your in for a real treat with the finished product, it's an awesome strain, which nutrients do you use?, peace, Herb

thanks herb

currently using bio nova, got some wholesale. otherwise would be using an nutes.

i have thoughts of soaking 6 more to get maybe 5 more candidates for a better selection..........

Albert Einstein
Old 03-01-2008, 12:44 PM

we have 5 of the 6 completely sprouted now. the last seed may yet be viable.

will take a pic later or tomorrow.

the first run will be self pollinated to make some seed stock also.

more updates to follow. i usually get detailed in my reports

Albert Einstein
Old 03-02-2008, 10:00 PM

Default and away we go

ok now for a bit...see yas in a few days weeks or so

Albert Einstein
Old 03-22-2008, 03:58 PM

small update here.

days 24 or so on the 5.
i have taken pics and will post them eventually.

the taller of them are now at 12 and 13 inches. the shortest is 8.5. i may have to flip the taller ones very soon.

cuttings are rooting and i am trying to see how long i am willing to let the 5 veg.
i have about 7 foot of head space in case they start to soar.

the plants are very healthy and vigorous. will have pics up eventually.

Albert Einstein
Old 03-22-2008, 04:37 PM

Albert Einstein
Old 03-22-2008, 04:38 PM

Albert Einstein
Old 03-22-2008, 04:45 PM

Looking great mate, if they are anything like the pheno I am flowering they will soar!! One of mine is easily 6 foot plus and thats with twists and bends in the stem in an attempt to keep her lower.