Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 10:11 PM

Cool Cool

High man,

I have another plant like the one I posted,one wild sativa pheno & one in the middle of the two, with long running colas,close budsites.

Your last plant looks very Sat/Haze dom,you took great care of her

I have not had the pleasure yet to test any,soon though in about,let's see about another 40 days to finish,7 days to sample,and another month or two cure

peace

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 06-20-2008, 11:08 PM

righteous brah! i think through the haze i figured the three pheno thing out, thanks.
i have yet to see the skunk dom finish out heheh since the skunk makes up a large portion of the cross makes sense to see a shorter fuller set. please post pics of that lass when she swells ok?

the afghani pheno flavor is the shite that dreams are made of also. when i brush up against the leaf it sets off the scent of unbelievable delight and freshness which is even better tasting when it is time to smoke. this girl is all day long a keeper from the cradle. i will devote my self to this pheno for sure and get that other pheno hopefully from the remainder of the beans..this is the Afghani tight budded sis who is a true winner.
i am going to post some last evening picks of the hazy lady who i also love. hell of a thing 2 fems of 5 beans and they both are classics. i am starting to think maybe shantibaba n'crew have crossed something here that seems to produce a super female no matter what the pheno is. wonderful work gents wonderful work

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein
"My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921

Last edited by Cannabis Indicated; 06-20-2008 at 11:34 PM. Reason: adding pics
Old 06-27-2008, 08:24 PM

Default afhz x as most excellent medicine

of the 2 ladies that i found, the afghani frost covered lass is what i find myself smoking more of than anything else in the cabinet
smoking this pheno is a real delight. it is so energetic and delicious and therapeutic as well. i have several conditions that are beneficially effected immediately with each deep inhalation.
the flavour? that's another thing altogether. the taste of lemon drops and menthol is there for sure, but to me the overwhelming flavor is a pure lemon that comes through so clearly now that i have seen some cure a bit more. the lime is faded a bit now and the sweeter scent has overpowered the sour.

the skunk pheno is next to produce from the seed that is left. i cannot wait to drown a few more soon.
peace for now
"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein
"My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921