Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Scorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannabis Indicated View Post

a3
this pheno is all sat and she means business
the main khola is about 3 foot from the tip back. think i will have enough herb for a week or 2?

quite the contrast - next to her is the a4
hey ci,
now that looks to be a monster plant...

a keeper for sure

peace
Old 06-13-2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
hey ci,
now that looks to be a monster plant...

a keeper for sure

peace
aye it is....... it has been blooming for almost 3 months and i have a topped version right next to her. the large one was grown in a pot and hand watered. i have the topped one in a dcw recirc set-up. it will be interesting to see the difference at harvest.
there has only been 2 samplings of the herb for smoking. both times the rush was incredible and freightrain sounding in the ear. so there is a whole lot more to report, but it will have to wait.
i have been smoking the afghani pheno and it is so intense that i am going for a trip every time i take a nice big hit from a glass spoon. i have not even gone to the roor with this pheno yet,as i am tripping already when i take a hit rom a regular pipe
this cross is unfolding as the best and i mean absolutely the most exquisite high that i have in the collection. this is only one pheno now and i have yet to find others beside the massively heavy a3...
"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein
"My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921
Old 06-15-2008, 06:15 PM

Default Day 84

this is the last week for her. she is on water now for the next few days.
what a beauty. the tallest of the 2 and heaviest yielding har har.

the cam is on it's last leg....np yet though
"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein
Old 06-15-2008, 06:21 PM

Default couple of more pics of the A3 super sativa pheno

this is the apex. the zenith eheh the absolute tip top bud close up.

Albert Einstein
Old 06-15-2008, 06:24 PM

Default one of the best pics

Albert Einstein
Old 06-16-2008, 08:38 AM

Thumbs up

beautiful plant!

She really looks great! Very nice job man. Looking forward to the dried budshots and smoke report
Old 06-19-2008, 08:37 PM

Default day 88 for the hazy lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33t View Post
beautiful plant!

She really looks great! Very nice job man. Looking forward to the dried budshots and smoke report
thank you bro i apreciate that.
i will update with some pics real soon here as it looks like i am going to take her in a day or so not too sure. she is all done except for the very top.

hERB, this must be the same pheno you had. she waited until today and yesterday until finally starting to give off some citrus smells. it still has a funky parsely smell which is real loud now and no other sweet smells or acrid even. simply a faint scent of something that defies my untrained pallet. the closest i can describe it, is if you are old enough to remember the smell of astroturf, then that is the superlight background scent which hides the lime scent and the parsely and sometimes even sandlewood.... go figure.
i have refrained from snipping samplets all the while. thank you mr nice seeds for that, because i have been smoking the afghani pheno since it was cut ehehe.

it seems like 2 cultivars mainly eh? not sure about more since i only popped a few beans and got two fems. i do have a good bit more and they are precious to me.....p r e c i o u s my precious... uhhhh ok back to yea the afghani pheno is a real special cross. she is complex and you must be patient and careful with her too, but she finishes faster....
i had to drop in after me session as i was and still am felling much love.

are there any other cultivars showing themselves? anyone?

peace

Albert Einstein
Old 06-19-2008, 09:38 PM

Cool Hello fellow grower

Hello CaIn,

I have a Sk dom pheno at 47 days,if you would like a l k,if not i can delete,I love your thread so far man

Lime Skunk aroma,

Peace

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 06-19-2008, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeye24/7 View Post
Hello CaIn,

I have a Sk dom pheno at 47 days,if you would like a l k,if not i can delete,I love your thread so far man

Lime Skunk aroma,

Peace
gorgeous plant bro, real nice care you're given her, and thank for the pump re: the thread. the chance that the boyz have afforded us is incredible. this pheno is unparalelled. here's the opposite pheno hehe, well for me the only 2 i have. the super sativa and the sweetest high and most delicious smoking afghani like yours. here. if you have more pics please bring them and especially anything you have to addas far as taste and aroma go also and the high and the scents...you know the finer points of our favourite breeders and our favourite plant....
take a swat and then turn your head to the right eheh

Albert Einstein

Last edited by Cannabis Indicated; 06-19-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:59 PM

Default 88 daze of haze

mid way to upper branch cluster tip

Albert Einstein