Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 08:47 PM

Thanks, Herb! I was looking for a Medical Strain for sleep? I am very interested do to the Extreme smell I here about. I am sure she will do the job, as it looks like a quality genetic, and only a few have it. I had a troublemaker female, but she was a harsh,hermy,specimen to behold. The Afghan Haze from what Scorpion says, could be the one for sleep and relaxation in the evening? Thanks, resinbud
Old 03-30-2008, 08:55 PM

Herb, I almost forgot to tell you that your picture is very Beautiful to look at with the AF/Haze X Afghan Skunk !!! Just Fantatic!! Herb. Peace, resinbud
Old 03-31-2008, 12:57 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
CI, Hi! How many phenos are there? I have some of those, and yours look great! Is there one particular pheno to have with these? Does anyone know the answer? Yes I am Happy, Happy. resinbud
i have been told three pheno's, but no idea first hand.
and thanks for the compliment bro.
the jaggedytooth leaf trait has my attention fixed atm. that would be number 4 and it's looking like it's a she. pretty sure no. 1 is male. thinking that maybe 3 is a female too. a few more days maybe we'll see.

soon they will all show.....waiting patiently......
"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein
"My First Impression of the U.S.A.", 1921
Old 03-31-2008, 09:40 PM

I want your pheno CI, that would be Greeeat! Thanks, resinbud
Old 04-01-2008, 10:38 AM

right on bro.....

i have another male it seems now. number 5 has a claw that sprouted, so we wait hehe.

a week or so has passed for them in the bloomer and they have almost doubled in height. maybe in another week they will stop and begin to set.

might have to crack a few more beans and get another fem or 2, not sure yet. peace
"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Albert Einstein
Old 04-03-2008, 12:21 AM

ola,

one female for sure. number 3

4 is looking like a male.... if so i am going to spray some ladies with him

may end uo with 4 male one fem...back to the straw we go........soon we might have drown some beans

Albert Einstein
Old 04-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Scorpion

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Thanks, Herb! I was looking for a Medical Strain for sleep? I am very interested do to the Extreme smell I here about. I am sure she will do the job, as it looks like a quality genetic, and only a few have it. I had a troublemaker female, but she was a harsh,hermy,specimen to behold. The Afghan Haze from what Scorpion says, could be the one for sleep and relaxation in the evening? Thanks, resinbud
hi RB,
ya I think afghanhaze fits the bill for a medical strain.
to me it is a very enjoyable experience,very euphoric,mello would be a good description.
the aroma is found only in excellent drug cannabis strains,like Thai/Columbian
with just a wee bit of the sweet afghan maple syrup aroma.
the taste is sweet on the tongue,mild on the lungs. no harshness in this lady,she is a champion in my book.
on my AH x AS I have six females...on the SSH,3 females so far,waiting for the others to show.

peace all
Old 04-05-2008, 12:12 AM

Default 3 ladies 2 gents totali

number 4 is indeed a lady she unfurled a sweet pistil today.

#5 has a pistil up top about to open looks like...... so after all it seems 3 lassies and 2 gents who both are so lush and unreal. the only diff in the males is about an inch and a half and a slightly shorter internode distance...will look for more difference...
pods are going to open in a few days so i will i have make some preparations

the smell is heavenly and they green color is rich and deep pics soon....peace

Albert Einstein
Old 04-06-2008, 10:28 AM

Default totali wrong

5 will be a male as it has claws all over.

#5 was slow to grow and is sensitive to the artificial light. it is the runt of this grow.
it will not be selected as the parent.

A1 is the best candidate for the male parent. he sprouted first of all the beans and
flowered fastest and showed sex the earliest. he is also the shortest of the 2 males which are almost identical.

this is the A4 female who has catapaulted herself to the position of the grow room star.

take a look at these double edged teeth

btw those mom's are cone's sticky bud x blue moonshine in the left background and mota's herijuana on the right

Albert Einstein

Last edited by Cannabis Indicated; 04-06-2008 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:13 AM

Scorpion, Hi ! Thanks for your response with the Afghan/Haze seed and I am very much looking forward to it eventually. That Thai/Columbian smell I look forward to. I am a very small private mad scientist / botanist , and I thank you very much Scorpion! Your Gallery is still one of the best! Sleep Meds on the way. CI, your plants look nice and healthy, peace, resinbud