Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 09:02 PM

Hot dog! I had been trying to find your method via Google, but every time I typed in 'cabron', 'feminized' and 'silver' all that kept popping up were pics of you in drag, wearing a dress that looked like it was made out of a space blanket (poor man's silver lamet?). You should really shave your legs before steppin' out...

Seriously, thanks - found someone's description of your method that seemed pretty close to your method (now that I can compare them), but pictures make anything much better. Don't know if you might know this, but if I only wanted to generate around 4 to 6 ounces of CS and kept all the other parameters the same, would it just be done faster? Or should I decrease the amps to let the CS be generated slower? In other words, there's nothing magic about the length of time required, right?
Old 01-30-2011, 10:31 PM

Very cool DYI approach and nicely detailed writing--thanks very much for this. What is your opinion of the extracts available (the last I bought was "Natural Path Silver Wings 500ppm" from Amazon)? Have you noticed an efficacy difference between the self-generated and commercial extracts? Thanks!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suburban View Post
Hot dog! I had been trying to find your method via Google, but every time I typed in 'cabron', 'feminized' and 'silver' all that kept popping up were pics of you in drag, wearing a dress that looked like it was made out of a space blanket (poor man's silver lamet?). You should really shave your legs before steppin' out...

Seriously, thanks - found someone's description of your method that seemed pretty close to your method (now that I can compare them), but pictures make anything much better. Don't know if you might know this, but if I only wanted to generate around 4 to 6 ounces of CS and kept all the other parameters the same, would it just be done faster? Or should I decrease the amps to let the CS be generated slower? In other words, there's nothing magic about the length of time required, right?

Hey Sub..

Maintain the same parameters,,,
The volume of water if lower won't make a difference only shortening the duration it takes to achieve 30 - 40 ppm .

I always shoot for a gallon as you can use that up spraying a decent sized gal pretty quickly.

I tend to use smaller plants now to reverse ,,about 10" if they re simply for
producing pollen.

I'm glad you liked it!
Old 01-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by socioecologist View Post
Very cool DYI approach and nicely detailed writing--thanks very much for this. What is your opinion of the extracts available (the last I bought was "Natural Path Silver Wings 500ppm" from Amazon)? Have you noticed an efficacy difference between the self-generated and commercial extracts? Thanks!

I wouldn't buy colloidal silver from anybody for anything ever!

First off there's no way they have an actual 500 ppm of silver in the base they are advertising....

Second colloidal silver today is treated like a snake oil, as people prepare it with so many off the wall methods and compounds being added to the water (base) prior to the anodes of silver being energized.

What this does is offer a myriad of solutions or concoctions , which are not viable for achieving our sole intent and that is to deliver angstrom sized silver particles to the cells to inhibit ethylene .
Want to get confused? go to Youtube and type in colloidal silver...you will be awestruck by all the idiots out there pawning off their garbage and shit for sale
as the best CS or generators etc... a million different methods etc...

You can save your self the headache and just do exactly as I have covered here and not worry about all the other BS!
It's not complicated nor some super science...don't buy into the smoke and mirrors..
I knew long ago when I created this method that there was no way to make a dime off of it as anybody could make CS with
half a functioning brain and spray a plant.

So I'm not out to sell you anything ,unlike the crap on Youtube.....
I just wanted prospective breeders to reverse plants and try their hand at feminized breeding w/o being located by the DEA for
buying silver nitrate and Sodium Thiosulfate together from photo suppliers who were turning your info over to the DEA.
But you can as You've seen make it wrong....and that's why I want to show everybody the proper way,,,my way!
My method is proven and works....don't deviate from it and you'll be fine...

These other bottles of CS sold are made with questionable methods ,unknown ingredients and particle sizes undetermined.
Colloidal silver does indeed have a shelf life as well...
I don't like to use it for reversals after 30 days from creation,call it a Budweiser born on date.

If you know anything about me you'd know I do it myself ,never trusting others to do it right.
All the more reason why I laugh at anybody buying a bottle of colloidal silver for 20 bucks or so when I can make it properly in a controlled environment for pennies,and know it will work without question.

That lil bottle of stuff that I'd never ingest is 28 bucks....
4 fluid ounces!

Mainly has silver protein in it!

what is silver protein you ask??

Please read this page I have made available in full....
The Truth About Silver Protein and Mild Silver Protein (MSP) Products

Also known as "mild silver protein", silver protein is made of metallic silver particles suspended in a polymer protein solution. While various polymer binders may be used, gelatin, an animal derived protein is one of the most commonly used. Gelatin is a natural long chain molecule of indefinite length (polymer). Other natural polymers, such as casein, which is derived from dairy products are sometimes used. Natural protein polymers derived from grains may also be used. While synthetic polymers are technically not proteins, they are long chain molecules of indefinite length and will produce the same generic type results as protein polymer molecules when used as an additive with silver particles. Therefore, we classify any product that uses a polymer additive as a "silver protein" type product because of the close similarities in the end result regardless of whether a synthetic or natural polymer is used.
True silver colloids have tiny particles whose size is measured in nanometers (nm), from about 1 to 100 nm (a nanometer is one one billionth of a meter). However, the particles in silver protein products are many times larger, typically being in the range of 100 to 10,000 nm — or up to 1000 times larger than a typical silver colloid.

Natural Path Silver Wings, Colloidal Silver, 500 ppm, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb.com

This is snake oil my friend!

1st it's never what we'd want to use for a plant as it would never work..
The particles are far too large,and they are encased in all types of garbage
listed above.

I'm wondering how people can take other's money selling shit like this and still sleep at nite!

Remember we want pure silver particles and nothing else....
That lil bottle is full of everything else! and No usable silver colloids...I'm sorry!

Please save your $$ buy the components I outlined in this tutorial and make your own ...
You alone are the master of your destiny and your checking account!

Last edited by Cabron; 01-31-2011 at 12:05 AM.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:50 AM

Wow--thanks for the enthusiastic and well-researched follow-up. That was some interesting reading (kind of an info geek)!

Do you have any recommendations on literature that describes the mechanism of ethylene suppression in plants with colloidal silver?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensimilla13 View Post
Really nice set of posts Cabron! Is the only reason you don't use STS or SN because of the issue you mentioned about photography shops? Is there a mechanistic benefit to using small particle CS over STS or SN? I'm just curious because I can easily get either one without ever entering a retail outlet, or buying online.

So while at the present time I don't forsee selfing anything, I might in the future and if your CS is superior to STS or SN, you method seems simple enough to warrant giving it a shot!

Again, great information here...thanks for sharing.

Oh yeah, your comment about how people rip others off and sleep well at night...GREED! That's all there is to it...

Cheers

Nope CS isn't any better at reversing a plant and is an equal to STS only that is won't burn your plant all to hell and back as many seem to be capable of with sts..

as you can see in my pics of the ecsd that is fully reversed,,she is as luch and green as any mother plants in my veg stage.

Ty for the compliments they are greatly appreciated!
Old 01-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by socioecologist View Post
Wow--thanks for the enthusiastic and well-researched follow-up. That was some interesting reading (kind of an info geek)!

Do you have any recommendations on literature that describes the mechanism of ethylene suppression in plants with colloidal silver?

Well umm no, actually If I were to tell you that I am the creator of this process and theory that I had,I would be telling the truth.

I had studied the fact that sts was at it's very core simply silver and was the sole purpose that ethylene was being interfered with by this antagonist.

Silver in a colloid form small enough could be permeable to make it to the cellular level and do just that..

My study of a high dissolved oxygen concentration in the mixture during the process showed me that the colloids were indeed being made at the desirable size to be effective.

And it's this very combination of an elevated oxygen content and low voltage and Milli amp utilization during the energizing of the anodes which made this possible.

This alone is the reason many have tried and failed with this process as they have not followed my instruction exactly.

So I'm sorry but there is simply no literature covering the use of colloidal silver for this application other than what I have released and now what others have picked up the concept and ran with it!

I hope to see my practice used by many horticulture practitioneers in the future.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfskinner View Post
Cabron, aren't you worried about self-pollinating when you drink the colloidal silvah?

How much does silver wire usually cost? This seems like a pretty inexpensive operation that I could pull off pretty easily with my limited means...

nahhh! I'm snipped long ago!

Pharmaceutical grade wire prices vary,,and as precious metals increase every day in value so does this commodity!

You'd better buy some asap!
Old 01-31-2011, 01:36 AM

Hi Cabron

Real nice post mate, K.I.S.S

Found this unit here in Aussie made by a USA company called Coyote Zenterprises. thats looks good imo.

For those who want to plug & play Australian Colloidal Silver Generators
Old 01-31-2011, 08:36 AM
nuteburn

--Deleted--

Last edited by nuteburn; 04-04-2012 at 11:49 PM.