Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 12:57 AM
Breeder

Quote:
I have to wonder if strong branching is a trait that has been carried over from non-drug varieties such as hemp
Hemp strains are bred for single stems these days.
The only real trouble I had with branching was Big Bud. The weight of the buds caused the branches to break at the stem. You can often pick the branching type in males, although they don't break, no weight.
N.
Old 12-26-2010, 02:13 AM
Breeder

Quote:
The buds are truly massive and I am going to have to tie them up or they are definitely going to break. Very nice problem I'd say.
It's a bit like having too much money, it's tough, but you can live with it.
N.
Old 12-26-2010, 02:46 AM

Carbon why dont you chill OUT what the hell did i say to you to ofend, you?

WHy dont you shut the hell up!!! I have not said one thing bad.

So why did you tell me to shut the frig up?

That was rude what did i do to you??

I mean really your preaching to the quire man.

I am 100% crystal, clear on keeping P1s , trust me this is not my first rodeo!And I stated my position on fem seeds in the FEM seed post.

But as far as back ups i agree and dis agree, If I loose a good female,for what ever reason, yes i would want daughters from her, but i would still also want somthing from the MoM also that is S1 instead of just an F1,But trust me I am very clear on keeping the plant it self alive at all cost.

ADD.

Hey Carbon .I think your confusing,homozygous,for homogeneous!

Because in 20 years of messing with this plant I have not had any of them ,and I have germinated 1000s of seeds, and have never come across a cannabis plant that past all of its traits not just one or two traits!!

Have ??? any of you and I ask all of you, have any of you?

I can plant 1.5 million heirloom tomato seeds each year, and the next year, and the next year , by just saving the seeds and dropping them the next year, with not one variation in growth or production,They are True breeders,heirloom.(homogeneous)

That my friend is a TRUE breeding plant.And I have never ever seen any cannabis from any seed company that was.

If cannabis was that way ... think here.. We wouldn't be having this discussion, would we? Cannabis as a whole is not out in the open for there to be any real supply of heirloom seeds.

Last edited by Greezzy Guy; 12-26-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:57 AM

Default negativaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
You need a brain, a working one.
this is what im talking about you are always on the negative side of things not once have i seen something positive come out of you if you dont like it here go some where else were learning to breed seeds not argue with you JP
Old 12-26-2010, 05:26 AM
Banned

I NO YOUR UPSET BECAUSE YOUR PENNIS IS THE SIZE OF A MINI CARROT GOD DOES THAT TO ASIANS SO DONT BE MAD I DONT THINK YOU BELONG HERE YOU MIGHT WANT TO FIND A PLACE YOU FIT IN. I SEE YOU DONT GET ALONG WITH ANYONE YOUR JUST MAD AT THE WORLD MAYBE ITS YOUR SURROUNDINGS WHY DONT U LIVE IN THE USA WHY JAPAN WERE YOU DEPORTED. I JUST THINK IF WE SEEN YOU IN PERSON U WOULD BE VERY QUITE YOU JUST HAVE A BIG MOUTH BECAUSE I CANT GET MY HANDS AROUD YOUR SKINNY FISH EATING NECK GO AWAY

Is this the kind of mail that you really want to sent people here Grover? Grow up dude.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:09 AM
Banned

I'm tired of the groupies knee jerk reactions, accusations and threats. Guess we are even.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:36 AM

well i used to be a smart arse and i can do time spinning on my dick.

wow I'm really proud of that fact,

done everything from double A cat to working in D cat open prison with a guy whose first name was LORD.

any one can last in prison. its all down to how you carry yourself and how you deal with people.

*WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INTERRUPTION IN TRANSMISSION. YOU CAN NOW GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND AND STOP FIGHTING YOUR FAM*
Old 12-26-2010, 09:13 AM
Banned

Exclamation Lets keep it to 'Breeding Techniques' please.

CAN WE NOT SHIT ON ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE PEEPS?

Look, if you don't like what peeps are typing then will you please hit the ignore button on them, it's really boring watching alleged adults throwing insults and derailing threads. If you have nothing constructive to say or add to a thread then please don't bother posting in it at all.

The breeding side of things to a layman (me included) are quite confusing, which is why I think this thread will be a great help to many, so lets keep it educational and not turn the thread into another bitchfest - please?

Hey Japanfreak, why didn't you just PM Nev with your question that you didn't get the response you wanted to? Wouldn't that have been better than all the negativity that has happened since? I have nothing against you mate, your just another human behind a pc screen, I just wish you weren't so confrontational, but then again peeps probably wish I wasn't such a stoner. Guess we can't all have what we want.

Lets move forwards, not backwards.

P.S I'm not a groupie, but I am extremely happy with the MNS product (from forum to seed) - credit to Shanti, Nev and Howard for making all this possible.

P.P.S That PM from GROVER was uncalled for Japanfreak - fuck racism!
Old 12-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxginbcn View Post
smartasses dont last a day in prison.... good luck

love an respect
Sorry dude, I don't live in your world. I imagine if I lived in a world where the boys with the biggest guns or least amount of respect for life wins I would keep my mouth shut and not give any opinion that is polar to the majority of people, which would suck because look what the majority is doing with the world.

Now you people have assumed I was being disrespectful to Nevil by asking a question, where I was in my mind giving him a chance because if any of us are honest for a sec and get past our need to look cool on the net, none of us really wants our beloved plant to be hurt and his comments about not giving a shit are more about performing for the audience than anything and I find that a bit disrespectful and dishonest. But I'm actually giving him credit enough to not do something like hurt the gene pool. Sorry that's fucking honesty. Maybe if he stayed to talking about the topic of the thread instead of performing and selling I wouldn't have commented?

Now seriously if you don't want me to give you my opinion don't accuse me of being negative, stupid, weak or any of the other things you people do to prove something to yourselves I don't get.

I mean shit people, I asked him a simple fucking question. And some fucking idiot is talking about choking me? Dip-shits, seriously.

If you noticed he did answer the question already, he doesn't believe he's done any damage and I'm cool with that. I believe him.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEYE_420 View Post
Hey Japanfreak, why didn't you just PM Nev with your question that you didn't get the response you wanted to? Wouldn't that have been better than all the negativity that has happened since?
Since he said it in this thread I was hoping he would answer, obviously others were shocked by the comment, you know this to be true. But I gave Nevil and others too much credit to have the ability to see an honest question for what it is. I have no alternative motive to come to this thread but Nevil's comments offended me, seriously. Sorry if that offends people.