Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2007, 03:41 PM

hi red eye....that is a difficult question to answer ... the only way to be sure in your particular match is to perform the testing needed ...make the cross & then test them out... compare the progeny to the parent stock & observe the F1's to find exactly what inherited traits are dominate, and what traits are recessive ... everything else is just theory

peace~fp
Old 04-13-2007, 03:52 PM

Thanks flower~power, 3weeks till i cut her and hang to dry for 4 weeks, then i will pop em, if i got space cuz i think a few strains of mns will be taking pride of place,should be interesting to see , peace.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:19 AM

redeye...try to germinate a few of your own seeds as well for your next grow..it is a special feeling to grow your own cross ... you'll see what i mean if you do it.. my current and best projects are involving a pure line of C99 from the brothers grimm circa 1999 ... super silver haze circa 2002 from mr.nice ... the original sour d clone from 1998 ... a haze stock of unknown origin ... and a 3 way cross of snowbud X hawiian X kush ... also have a very nice skunk#one female ...it is a sweet skunk, not old school skunky skunk, but i still like her

peace... F~power
Old 04-18-2007, 01:28 PM

Hi f~p ,did a nice bubblegum male to a skunk pure lady ,turned out very nice,8 seeds,3 girls all diff but all good and yes it was a great feeling growing it out and testing them.peace

Last edited by redeye24/7; 04-18-2007 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:05 AM

[/IMG]I dont consider myself a breeder lol but i did this cross to see if i could get an easy to grow plant,which looked like skunk,and last but not least to smell like bubblegum,did i suceed,well it grew itself,looks a mix between the skunk lady and the lady b/gums(which were a bitch to grow),potency was no better no worse in my opion,clones from this hack have showed tremendous vigour,i have 2 in 12/12 now so i'll see how they turn out.peace all

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 04-24-2007, 06:36 PM

hey there redeye... nice work... everyone should make their own seeds..that is the way to go

peace f~p
Old 04-25-2007, 02:26 AM

have nearly comlpeted my first seed run.
i have these to look forward to

jtr (1) X hashberry
jtr (2) X hashberry
jackscleaner2 X hashberry
blackcherry X hashberry
supersilverhaze X hashberry

and i get to name them!

jackberry
jackhash
cherryberry
superhash
Old 04-25-2007, 07:35 AM

Hi all,f~p your ssh x c99 looks a tastey gal,did u reduce flower time,improve taste,yield? forgot to say all mine carried the b/gum smell ,yield the same,but grew like the pole plant of the b/gum,10 weeks to finish,skunk mom took 8 and the b/gums took 12 weeks to finish,male b/gum selected out of 11,and the best skunk lady chosen outta three.POP some very nice genectis you got there the jacks look interesting crosses i hope you post some results up,great work all.peace

MNS Wish List : NL#5Haze , G13Haze , MangoHaze IBL
Old 04-25-2007, 01:09 PM

hi pop ... cheers ... for the SSH x hashberry cross.. how about calling it "super silver hash berry"?

red eye ... SSH X C99 is a perfect match... i've tested the F1's twice so far ... the C99 pollen brought down the 12 week flower time of the SSH mom by a significant margin & the plants grow like mad producing the biggest buds packed with resin and a wonderful aroma, the potency is off the hook & the high is very stoney ... all the favorable characteristics from both parents have been passed through ... i got lucky & now if my clone mom (ssh) ever loses her vigor (been 7 years & she is as strong as ever) i will still have at least 50% of her genetic info stored away in seed form for the future... i have lots of documentation & if you want to see her just ask...

peace flower~power
Old 04-25-2007, 01:39 PM

this is not my setup

this is SSH x C99 being grown by a grower @ icmag ( i am ashamed to say i WAS a member over there ) i gifted him 100 seeds for his pleasure