Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2019, 10:05 PM

There were some GG#4 clones on strainly, but are gone. Theres some in Spain/Strainly. But wont ship to USA, and I wouldnt want them to.

Last edited by 59lespaul; 08-09-2019 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:53 PM

Lightbulb the off base answers never cease on these boards smdh

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengene View Post
Hi Guys I am new to growing and I have been suggested Gorilla Glue, I am a bit overwhelmed and would like some advice on what to pick?

https://www.seedsupreme.com/cannabis...ue-strain.html

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask...
WELL, i can imagine many of these replies made things a bit more complicated. IF, YOUR AFTER GG4 they already told u how best to get it via seeds. you want specific recommendation to help you choose. = use google to find GG4 fems/crosses.

don't listen to fuckers who said you can't get as good or better because you can and people often do get things they like better than the target clone only. i would also suggest you lurk or search other boards to give you more information. no need to rush to decide at all. do your research first b4 you buy.

those who suggest you grow a totally different strain than you asked about that's not related to your target strain are just shall we say not helpful although they might mean well. so stick to your goals/targets because none of these folks are you ijs.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengene View Post
Hi Guys I am new to growing and I have been suggested Gorilla Glue, I am a bit overwhelmed and would like some advice on what to pick?

https://www.seedsupreme.com/cannabis...ue-strain.html

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask...
The best I’ve heard of is ethos genetics. He sells s1 gg4 feminized seeds. I think he is fairly priced.. I’ve never grown out his seeds but have a bunch of friends that have. If I was looking for gg4 this would be the breeder I would buy from specifically for gg4...gg4 is fire but some of these guys are right even if they wasn’t 100% sure.. I guess real growers just know the ledge... every cross of gg4 I’ve tried 90% of the time I like it more than clone.i say go with Ethos if gg4 u have to have but a cross imo will be better... many good breeders with gg4 crosses u can’t go wrong either way gg4 is fire

Last edited by sour power; 11-10-2019 at 04:26 AM.