Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2018, 07:47 PM

Default Stinkiest Strain from Mr.Nice (High Odor)

There is probably some information about this already. I have tried looking for it and can't find it.

I am looking for the smelliest strain you have grown from Mr.Nice.

I don't want to get into the topic of "road kill skunk." I have recently tried Critical + 2.0 from Dinafem and I felt that had a great skunky sweet smell to it and the smell was strong.

The result of my research online I found a few strains that may interest me due to smell.

Shit, Nordle, Critical Mass, Critical Skunk, Shark Shock, Medicine Man.
Out of these strains, which ones would you consider the stinkiest of them all?

I am about to try Sensi Seeds Skunk#1, I was told sensi is sweeter than SHIT. I also read somewhere in these forums that Nordle is actually that classic Skunk from the 70's.

As I mentioned before, please let's refrain from discussing about other breeders or roadkill skunk. This is not what this topic is about.

So, what's your opinion? What's the stinkiest strain you have grown from Mr.Nice?
Old 10-25-2018, 08:00 PM

Critical skunk...
Old 10-25-2018, 11:25 PM

Afghan haze, black widow but both vary a bit.
Old 10-26-2018, 04:03 AM

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking of the critical skunk.

I'll take a look at the black widow, afghan haze.
Old 10-26-2018, 09:19 AM

g13 skunk

master kush skunk
Old 10-26-2018, 12:42 PM

MNS gear is absolutely stellar but Iím my honest opinion MNS is not breeding the undead funk I could be wrong but if your looking for that stuff you triple ziplock vacuum sealed and a stuffed in a boot inside your trunk and you still make people snap their head when you drive down the block. Then I would source out
Old 10-26-2018, 01:42 PM

Have not seen or smelled THAT stuff since the eighties lol, but will second widow and critical. Have found funk in master kaze and shit.

Aloha
M
Old 10-26-2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplep View Post
MNS gear is absolutely stellar but Iím my honest opinion MNS is not breeding the undead funk I could be wrong but if your looking for that stuff you triple ziplock vacuum sealed and a stuffed in a boot inside your trunk and you still make people snap their head when you drive down the block. Then I would source out
I was told to take a look at The Nature Farm for rank smelling strains.

I am pleased with the results with Dinafems Critical + 2.0. The smell was strong, at least for me it was. The skunk smell is there, it did smell like a skunk sprayed. Anyways the smell was great loved it!

If Dinafem got that strain from Critical Mass from Mr.Nice, I should expect the same smell. The issue I have with dinafem is that it is only fem seeds. I like regular seeds.

I do also enjoy a high producing strain with good potency and fast flower times. Critical Skunk seems to be what I am looking for.

Shark Shock seems to be a really good strain as well.

I just found out Nordle has low THC and high CBD. Not sure if this is true.
Old 10-27-2018, 02:08 AM

IMHO duke diamond from dominion seed co has the best skunk strains available for seed. Check out his Instagram and research a him a little dudes legit. Also I would here what 59lespaul has to say about this he seems to know his stuff when it comes to skunk. Best of luck
Old 10-27-2018, 11:17 AM

Critical skunk you'll find some stinky Skunk, nothing dead but heavy scent.... If not, some environmental changes to growroom could be in order... such a beautiful smoke. Cruisey stone or mildly stoney but high yum awesome , surfing playing bowls fishing working partying with friends, I love it (garlic)....... But Shark shock stone sounds more like what your after. And won't be disappointed with smell and taste...

Last edited by Growstone; 10-27-2018 at 11:51 AM.