Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2018, 09:44 AM

———————————

Last edited by curious101; 11-24-2018 at 03:29 AM.
Old 10-28-2018, 11:55 AM

Default Nevilleís Skunk

Hi DeFuel,

Nevilleís Skunk is the smelliest strain Iíve ever encountered and pretty much from the very start of growth like three weeks.

Presently growing SS,Critical Skunk,NH,GW,Doors,Ortega, and Nevilleís Skunk is the smelliest strain ever encountered, has that distant SKUNK smell you smell from a distance thatís unmistakable, like pig shit 🐷!

Nevilleís Skunk is the one 👍

Peace,

Resinbud

In The Tropics 🌴🍌🥥☀️

Ten feet under
Old 10-28-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Hi DeFuel,

Nevilleís Skunk is the smelliest strain Iíve ever encountered and pretty much from the very start of growth like three weeks.

Presently growing SS,Critical Skunk,NH,GW,Doors,Ortega, and Nevilleís Skunk is the smelliest strain ever encountered, has that distant SKUNK smell you smell from a distance thatís unmistakable, like pig shit 🐷!

Nevilleís Skunk is the one 👍

Peace,

Resinbud

In The Tropics 🌴🍌🥥☀️

Ten feet under
Nice!!! I'll have to try it!!!
Old 11-04-2018, 02:16 AM

I donít know if this helps but... I did a mixed crop of devil, master kaze, nevilís skunk and Hawaiian spice. I didnít actually label the plants lol but out of all of them 1 really stood out as super stinky. Stunk through walls and floors. Made me realize all those people looking for road kill skunk arenít looking hard enough. I figured it was devil, but now Iím thinking it was nevilles skunk. The only other ultra stinky plant Iíve had was a gorilla glue bagseed. Its high was really nice too. Gorilla bubble from TonyGreens tortured beans is on my short list of indicas to get.
Old 11-15-2018, 06:30 PM

i have do some H of my cross master kush skunk X g13 skunk

the result is amazing for me the 2 best for H together

i thinkng do a nl5 skunk cross with that should be crazy
Old 11-16-2018, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinxstar View Post
i have do some H of my cross master kush skunk X g13 skunk
the result is amazing for me the 2 best for H together
i thinkng do a nl5 skunk cross with that should be crazy
Hey braddah, the one with the x in the name right? I read a thread of yours earlier acknowledging back in Sept. the receipt of a new variety; G13/Widow seeds from Shanti. Curious if you have put them in dirt yet?

Aloha
M
Old 11-17-2018, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
Hey braddah, the one with the x in the name right? I read a thread of yours earlier acknowledging back in Sept. the receipt of a new variety; G13/Widow seeds from Shanti. Curious if you have put them in dirt yet?

Aloha
M
hi

I think to do it in February because I have no time for the moment
and i want used males in the same time maybe a cross with g13skunk and mango haze inbred
Old 11-17-2018, 09:26 AM

Cool! I like your ideas on what you would like to cross. Of course, I love da mango!

Aloha brah
M
Old 11-19-2018, 06:21 PM

Default Ortega

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFuel View Post
There is probably some information about this already. I have tried looking for it and can't find it.

I am looking for the smelliest strain you have grown from Mr.Nice.

I don't want to get into the topic of "road kill skunk." I have recently tried Critical + 2.0 from Dinafem and I felt that had a great skunky sweet smell to it and the smell was strong.

The result of my research online I found a few strains that may interest me due to smell.

Shit, Nordle, Critical Mass, Critical Skunk, Shark Shock, Medicine Man.
Out of these strains, which ones would you consider the stinkiest of them all?

I am about to try Sensi Seeds Skunk#1, I was told sensi is sweeter than SHIT. I also read somewhere in these forums that Nordle is actually that classic Skunk from the 70's.

As I mentioned before, please let's refrain from discussing about other breeders or roadkill skunk. This is not what this topic is about.

So, what's your opinion? What's the stinkiest strain you have grown from Mr.Nice?
In my limited experience, Ortega has been the closest to smelling like a skunk farm in the middle of breeding season. I have/had 3 NH, 2 CBD SH and 1 Ortega going this year (outdoors), and the Ortega you could easily smell from a a few thousand feet away. It wasn't even a huge plant, 4 feet tall in a 7 gallon smartpot (I planted late this year) and the smell represented just like you remember from herb a few decades ago. Granted, it's the only pheno I've ever seen of Ortega, so it could be the least or the stinkiest along the skunk-smell-spectrum. Def a repeat purchase when the time is right to re-up the MN beans.....