Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2018, 03:35 PM

I wasn't in California but also NEVER heard of haze until the catalogs came out. Well, i DID hear of purple haze and it did exist....as LSD. THAT is what the Jimi wrote about. Haze is a marketing tool.

I agree about most of the other things BS says too. Skinny Thai, the BOMB, Fat Thai...eh. I had a Veteran as my best source too. In fact, the strongest weed I've ever got was bricked "Asian weed". Mexican spears too.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:20 PM

In San Diego in the sixties and seventies. No serious haze before 80’s. Skinny thai was LATE sixties, more prevalent early 70’s. God I miss that zing!

Aloha
M
Old 05-14-2018, 05:41 PM

I was not born yet in those years, so I can not be a witness, but it is curious that everyone who was there has never heard of it at the time...It was probably something belonging to a small circle, not a hundred-pound deal sold .....
Old 05-14-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecky View Post
Are you that naive too think that you were the Don when it comes too selling weed in California or wherever you said? That every bit of weed that was in the place you knew about? Cop the fuck on man! You sound like a fkn mental case.

Here is a modern day example of what im talking about.

Here in Kildare, a little county in a little country, you can get various weed of varying quality. Normally its either blue cheese or amnesia. Its either locally grown by eastern Europeans or Chinese or its shipped in from holland by the organised criminal gangs based in Dublin. Now im sure these fuckwits think they they are the main men when it comes too weed and what comes and goes, just like you are saying about yourself.

But in reality thats not the case. Just in my local area and small, very small group of friends we between us supply about 50-60 normal joe soaps who do a weeks work and chill out with a smoke in their spare time. These people are smoking what we grow, for me that's mns strains and sensi strains mostly, the other growers are all growing popular strains from the forums like GSC, GG#4, lots of bodhi strains etc etc.

So fast forward 20 yrs and one of the fellas i supply who is 22 now comes on here looking for that bud he smoked in 2017 from a local grower in Kildare who told him it was NL5XAFGHAN from a company called MNS. Hes in the right place and what he smoked was indeed NL5XAFGHAN but some idiot who thinks they were all things weed in ireland in 2017 says nah, not a fkn chance man, i was in ireland shifting huge weight of bud and it was all Amnesia or blue cheese, there was never any cookies or ssh or nl5xhaze or nl5xafghan.

So what happens then? We have history repeating itself.
G `day Alecky

Thank goodness some one else is calling out this ego maniac .
He told this story but with added details about being a hang around for some 1%er clubs .
I told him similar the last time he sprouted he knew it all .

Successful growers don`t advertise .
Much the same here . Locals supplied with Haze [ Critical , NL Hz ,ASH , Mango Widow , Angel Heart ] Nigerian crosses , Black Widow, etc .

Ask on the street you will get immature Viet weed like the rest of the countries outside the USA .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Old 05-21-2018, 06:56 PM

no new skunk in the list ???
Old 01-10-2019, 04:16 PM

I have started another thread about roadkill skunk,

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/5-strain...ill-skunk.html

I reposted the information here for the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efesto View Post
ok, so now we know that nordle is afghanS and not afghanT as some suppose... I was not even aware that Neville posted on rollitup

it would be nice and useful to update this thread... in order to block the information
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breede...ee-thread.html

Quote:
If u take an afgS and cross it with an afgT you'll find wat you're looking for....soon or later throw backs will pop up. Meaning if u cross the devil with ASH or devil with nordle you'll find it.
Quote:
Hey Neville, what's the afgT that you mention above?
Cheers mate[/QUOTE

AfgT was bred to SK1 to make SS. The sister plant which afgS was used to make nordle which is AfgSxSK1(2) x AfgSxSK1(2).
Old 01-10-2019, 04:18 PM

Ok so we got the recipe to recreate Roadkill Skunk aka Super Skunk, who has the balls to do just that ?
Old 01-12-2019, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi View Post
In San Diego in the sixties and seventies. No serious haze before 80’s. Skinny thai was LATE sixties, more prevalent early 70’s. God I miss that zing!

Aloha
M
G `day Mu

re availability .

A cpl of green houses worth of haze would not have stretched a long way as far as distribution goes .
Larger scale in 80s ?

Compared to ton bales of Colombian or Mexican .

Where I live there are growers in every hood . Have I met all of them , do I know what they are growing , do I know where it gets moved to and sold .

NOPE !

A lot of weed from this region goes to the Cities .

I grow haze every year a cpl of pounds . Does anyone in this area other than my circle of friends even know what haze is ? Very few .

The ganja world is multi , multi level and highly segregated in places with prohibition .
No one lets on they are growing . it could be used against you . Or you could get robbed .

10 of 1000 s lbs harvested and smoked but the consumers dunno where it came from .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 01-12-2019 at 01:51 AM.