Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 07:26 PM

Default SSH or MM ( Help Please)

I'm thinking of buying another pack from Mr.Nice but i'm torn between SSH or MM. In sure there both the bomb but I've been leaning towards MM bc its prob flowers faster but I want super silver so bad. If you have any feed back it would much appreciated.

Last edited by Camilio81; 11-04-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilio81 View Post
I'm thinking of buying another pack from Mr.Nice but i'm torn between SSH or MM. In sure there both the bomb but I've been leaning towards MM bc its prob flowers faster but I want super silver so bad. If you have any feed back it would much appreciated.
Greetings Camilio81,

If you want a shorter flowering, easy to grow bud, go with the MM. But if you desire a longer flowering, harder to grow strain, go with the SSH. The SSH is a far more sought after product in the end.

Best Regards

sativaXindica
Old 11-04-2011, 08:34 PM

I prefer SSH, though as you mentioned both are dynamite. Have grown multiple crops of both strains and would say SSH takes no longer to flower and is no harder to grow (neither are hard grows), than MM. Had 3 phenos of MM, the indica pheno only showed once, the 3 sativa phenos showed every grow, multiple plants and gets much taller than any SSH pheno i've grown to date and think i've had them all. So, if indoor grow SSH over MM. For smoke, it just depends, both are great, and i like both in my stash. Get both!!!
Old 11-04-2011, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilio81 View Post
My 2 cents:

You can't go wrong either way Camilio, but if you are newer to growing at all, I'd say go with the MM. These will be faster and easy to grow with good yield and good quality and that's what will really allow you (again, assuming you're a newer grower) to establish your process and techniques.

You can always come back to the SSH after a while.

If I read that wrong and you are more of a veteran grower ... go for the SSH I think. It will challenge your selection and growing skills much more, but you will find several very worthwhile phenos in every pack.

best,
rabbit
Old 11-04-2011, 10:00 PM

I'd go with the SSH if it's "what YOU want so bad"

The sooner you get 'em the more time you'll have to go through the pack of seeds and find your fave/s.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:01 PM

Ive been growing for about 5 years now but i qiute smoking about 3 years ago. I still love it and will anways love it. I'm more of a commerical grower so im looking a yeild, flower time and potency. More of yeild and flower time but I hear so much about SSH. Thats why i was leaning towards MM. With potency i'm assuming there both going to be great. Thanks for the feed back fella's. I bought C Mass from attitude the phenos I got dont look like they produced like book of buds 1 described. I popped a few more just to see if i can find the girl im looking for. Its looks killer though.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:32 PM

Default casher

Camilo,

It is hard to say which is better as everyone is different, but for a commercial op. I would go SSH. Maybe a few extra weeks, but for sure something I think you'd have more come back for, and pay a bit more for. Yet if I can get you to think of something diffrent strainwise.

Have you thought of G13xSK, or especially I'd rec you to MW(Mango Widow). Not trying to confuse you further, but I really think the MW would bring your flower time down to similar with the MM, and be more sought after flower wise. Just athought. Best to you in your choices...Ns

"How would you like to feel like a mushroom?"
Kept in the dark, and fed Shit all day?

The past no longer dictates me to the future. Everyday is a new day, and what is made of it is my choice.