Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 05:50 PM

Were 1 week into 12/12 and the plants are looking good.

I have still not added any nutrients to the water apart from a small dose of Molasses. They have been fed twice during the week and are taking about 2L per 10L pot.

On Friday I added 1 scoop of Organic Choice Bloom Booster to the tops of each pot. This stuff is a slow release type of granule. The reason I add it now is week two is usually when the plants start going through some changes and this is when some Mg Defs can occur. The Bloom Booster has added Mg so its a perfect preventative. Some info below

Quote:
With naturally sourced sulphate of potash for stronger and more vibrant flowers 100% chemical free, with 100% naturally occurring materials With magnesium for healthier greener leaves NPK 0-0-30 + 10% MgO Suitable for use
I am still pushing a really high humidity. The plants seem to like it nice and humid at this stage.

RH Lights off 80%
RH Lights on 65%
Temps Lights off 18-19C
Temps Lights on 26-27C

Its Nice To Be Important.. But Its More Important To Be Nice..
Old 05-22-2011, 07:49 PM
BillyBadGrower

hi doobz nice comparison pics with the lamps
Old 05-25-2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBadGrower View Post
hi doobz nice comparison pics with the lamps
The growth rate is phenomenal at the moment. I cant be for certain that its the Greenpower lamps but something is making them grow like mad...

I also only realized today that there are actually 5 nordle plants and 4 other plants. The non nordle plants are already well into flowering as you can see from the close up pic..

Old 05-26-2011, 11:34 AM

Looking lovely and green in there Doobz mate.

Is that Bloom Booster the Miracle Grow one? The Miracle Grow in the name has put me off it before, is it good stuff? It sounds like just what I need, it's usually around flowering week 2-3 I struggle keeping on top of.

Also how long do you get out of bulbs, I've had my flowering one about 8 months now, do you reckon it'd probably be due a replacement?

Cheers.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:57 PM

Hey Aldous..

Yup its the Miracle Gro one. I was also a bit put off at first but after a lot of reading on the Royal Horticultural Society Forums I found that there are no chemicals in there what so ever. It is 100% organic and chemical free so good stuff to use. Its also slow release so you don't have to add it that often. I add it twice in an entire grow cycle. once at the end of week 1 and then about week 5

I tell you what else is excelent stuff, Is "Rootgrow Rootfood" like in the pic attached. Add it when you first 'pot on' - Sprinkle half a teaspoon in the hole and pop in your plant.. It really does seem to make the plants healthier and the root system goes BIG!!

This is the first time I am using the Philips Greenpower bulbs. They are meant to last about 8 months. When I was using grolux ones, I was swapping them after every grow till someone told me they use them for two or so grows so I did the same and didn't really notice any difference..

Take it easy,
Doobz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0636.JPG (87.4 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Doobz; 05-26-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:17 PM

That sounds good Doobz, I'll be getting me some of that. I like stuff I can buy in normal garden centres. I've got some of the Rootgrow, used it when I first planted my MHz. I've just joined the RHS, didn't know they had forums.

It sounds like I need a new bulb.

Cheers.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:42 PM

Sounds like a plan Aldous. The New RHS forums are a bit shit compared to the old ones.. I might re-register myself and do some mooching

Things really are going a bit mental now. I have topped the 5 Nordle plants as they were just finishing their stretching. I remember from last time I ran this strain is it will produce multiple large SOLID Colas

Tonight they will be getting a good trim down below. Also they might need a bit of a feed so will be the usual Molasses but this time I will be adding 1tbs/10L of Liquified calcified seaweed and a smidgen of canna boost..

Old 05-28-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
They look fantastic man. Cant wait to see how the flowers look. Did you clone these?
Yea mate all the 5 nordles are clones and the other 4 plants are clones also..

Flowers should be real nice..

Cheers..

Old 06-06-2011, 05:21 AM

Just what i needed to see mate, Clones of nordle in soil, organic too''

Ive a few seedlings of nordle in vege now, the clones of yours here look great,, what is the flowering time for yours,?

Links to various threads Ive previously written on the forums here - ie: - On breeding pink skunks/
old super skunk hybrid - Medicinal type -

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breeders-support-information/6918-breeding-pink-skunks.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/16-bud-sh...ldt-cross.html
Old 06-06-2011, 01:33 PM

Default Nice

Looking great doobz , happy growing , nice pic's .

Does Jim mc Cann know you'r growing his nordel lol