Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 12:22 PM

hi mister x,
your nickname have something to do with mister x's moovie ?

anyway very nice plants, buds and color !!
how long did you veg her ? how big is your pot, 5L, 10L ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondojoando View Post
just took a pic of my bella
very nice plant, she look heavy...same question that for mister x ? how long did you veg her ? how big is your pot, +/- 10L ?

Last edited by coxnox; 06-15-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterX View Post
when just harvested and dried the high is very intense with heart racing like one was running for his life, some might consider this a trippy smoke but i dont like the racy high at all, smoke a bowl and wait for 30-45 minutes to get a normal heartbeat rate, no thanks, the high reminds me more of some kind of mental decease than good smoke, however i noticed that few weeks of curing smooths the high out alot and it isnt racy at all no more, or maybe i just got used to it..

its good to smoke this when u go out to a club or somewhere where's some action as it is not stony but very energetic, i wouldnt smoke this too late at the evening, but it's plenty good for wake'n'bake though if u like to do pushups or pullups or anything physical as your morning excercise, this might also prove to be a good one to offer a friend before he goes to the gym to pump some iron, 20% increase in strenght & stamina guaranteed, green smokeable steroids

keep it green MNS, Peace, MisterX

Awesome smoke report, this made me think twice about Bella because those super-energetic phenos are what I'm usually after.

The bland stony smoke not so much, I prefer my indica stone with a nice nostril-poking pine and pepper hit.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:20 AM

Default sorry for late reply

hey all, hey coxnox!

-as for the size of pot, 10Ltr. filled with coco, i find it's a good all round size in terms of maintanence etc.. and will work well with a diverse range of size of plant

-length of veg time? not real sure.. i don't really keep em full throttle from cut to harvest.. if the sun's out, maybe they'll sunbake, if theyr'e not being groomed for an immediate run, i'll give em a more leisurely life.. as long as i keep new cuts coming, i figure i'll have ample stock,and size of, to choose from from which to shape each run..

hope that helps some.. .. .jj
Old 12-02-2018, 06:49 AM

This plant after the nine weeks of the growing up is clearly showing on the plat with the age and greenery of this one. On my lawn all plants have more than nine weeks age from the https://www.paperwritingpro.com/ website if see to chance of the age then information about this sativa.