Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-10-2019, 01:30 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default Who has the real RoadKill Skunk ?

Quote:
Nowadays, we find two main Skunk#1 variations: on one hand, we have Sam Skunkman’s “Sweet Skunk“, a mostly Sativa genetics with sweet, refined aromas and a very pleasant effect. On the other hand, the “Roadkill Skunk” – developed by Neville, who is currently working with Mr. Nice Seedbank – is an Afghani dominant Skunk line, with very intense aroma and a more relaxing effect.
And i saw this from Neville on rollitup

Quote:
If u take an afgS and cross it with an afgT you'll find wat you're looking for....soon or later throw backs will pop up. Meaning if u cross the devil with ASH or devil with nordle you'll find it.
Quote:
Hey Neville, what's the afgT that you mention above?
Cheers mate[/QUOTE

AfgT was bred to SK1 to make SS. The sister plant which afgS was used to make nordle which is AfgSxSK1(2) x AfgSxSK1(2).
I also saw on other parts of the forums that Dominion skunk was one of the only strain which could throw roadskill skunk phenos.

Thoughts ?

I wish Mr.nice Would recreate Roadkill Skunk, one of the craziest strain created by neville

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:38 AM
Broseidon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 919
Default

Don't wanna throw shade or anything but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Roadkill Skunk keeps popping up again and again and is very desired.

We had countless "attempts" or offerings of resurrecting the strain.

The one from MRN I would believe was the "New Skunk" line that had a brief hype during last year.
Unfortunately, there were very few reports about New Skunk being grown and the few I read about were underwhelming/not fulfilling expectations or Roadkill Skunk seekers.

The other offerings similarly fall flat. A few good finds were had but nothing was satisfying the seekers as Roadkill Skunk.

Imho I believe Garlic Bud and Cheese to be two of these findings by people who were looking for Roadkill Skunk. Pretty good strains by all accounts but not quite Roadkill Skunk.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseidon View Post
Don't wanna throw shade or anything but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Roadkill Skunk keeps popping up again and again and is very desired.

We had countless "attempts" or offerings of resurrecting the strain.

The one from MRN I would believe was the "New Skunk" line that had a brief hype during last year.
Unfortunately, there were very few reports about New Skunk being grown and the few I read about were underwhelming/not fulfilling expectations or Roadkill Skunk seekers.

The other offerings similarly fall flat. A few good finds were had but nothing was satisfying the seekers as Roadkill Skunk.

Imho I believe Garlic Bud and Cheese to be two of these findings by people who were looking for Roadkill Skunk. Pretty good strains by all accounts but not quite Roadkill Skunk.
Interesting i'm going to read the thread, did Someone try what neville suggested to bring back the roadkill skunk ? cross ASH or Devil with Nordle and in the seeds there should be a roadkill skunk somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Efesto's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 164
Default

ok, so now we know that nordle is afghanS and not afghanT as some suppose... I was not even aware that Neville posted on rollitup

it would be nice and useful to update this thread... in order to block the information
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breede...ee-thread.html
__________________
vivere tota vita discendum est et, quod magis fortasse miraberis, tota vita discendum est mori.

Last edited by Efesto; 01-10-2019 at 03:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-10-2019, 04:21 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efesto View Post
ok, so now we know that nordle is afghanS and not afghanT as some suppose... I was not even aware that Neville posted on rollitup

it would be nice and useful to update this thread... in order to block the information
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breede...ee-thread.html
Thank you for your post, i just reposted the information in the other thread like you asked, and i'll ask the same question i asked there.

I saw multiple posters on Mr.nice say that Dominion Skunk has roadkill skunk phenos is it true ?

And if not, Now that we know the recipe for the real roadkill skunk, someone could recreate it, would be interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Efesto's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 164
Default

have you seen this very recent thread on rollitup?
https://www.rollitup.org/t/mr-nice-s...#post-14681783

there is a member who has cultivated the New Skunk and has found smelly phenotypes in a pack of 10...
I would give this New Skunk a chance...
__________________
vivere tota vita discendum est et, quod magis fortasse miraberis, tota vita discendum est mori.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efesto View Post
have you seen this very recent thread on rollitup?
https://www.rollitup.org/t/mr-nice-s...#post-14681783

there is a member who has cultivated the New Skunk and has found smelly phenotypes in a pack of 10...
I would give this New Skunk a chance...
i don't see new skunk in the auction where can i get this
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Broseidon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 919
Default

Can always contact the auctions staff.
I think an email to info @ mrnice will do.

And just ask them for it. If there is still stock, you can either request it for the auctions a couple of times until they put it up or ask them for a direct order, they will sort you out.
If there is no current stock, they can also (maybe) tell you when there will be new stock.


I didn't check on rollitup, sounds really promising that someone found something in New Skunk.
There were so few reports about New Skunk, really less than a hand full that I found. And those few were not amazing.
Would be great if someone found in the line what they were looking for and reported on it.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-11-2019, 05:36 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 76
Default

Looks like I may be doing some open pollination with my auction winnings lol I’d sell off my entire seed vault to just hunt through them if I had the chance for real deal roadkill
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-12-2019, 01:23 AM
Elmer Bud's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Land Of Oz
Posts: 1,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsupernice View Post
And i saw this from Neville on rollitup





I also saw on other parts of the forums that Dominion skunk was one of the only strain which could throw roadskill skunk phenos.

Thoughts ?

I wish Mr.nice Would recreate Roadkill Skunk, one of the craziest strain created by neville

thanks
G `day ISN

Nevil is Australian .
There are no skunks in Oz . There are no skunks in the EU other than in zoos .
So no road killed skunks in Oz or EU .

The Skunk Nevil bought was already Dutch sweet skunk not RKS .
He added the ortega to the SK #1 and made Super Skunk . Said he put the skunk back in and that the ortega was proto Sk .

Super Skunk is not RKS .

OK , so what was Nevil`s reference for RKS ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .
__________________
Quote:
Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 01-12-2019 at 01:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL