Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post

There are no skunks in the EU other than in zoos .
are you serious ?

so mister nice have no skunk ?

for the road kill i agree is an american phenotype

but no skunk in europe 90% on the weed grow in europe are nederlish skunk

the super skunk is a skunk1 cross with an afghan is a kind of back cross but never hear is an ortega cross because ortega is a netheir light

skunk1 X nl = shiva skunk not super skunk
Old 01-12-2019, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinxstar View Post
the super skunk is a skunk1 cross with an afghan is a kind of back cross but never hear is an ortega cross because ortega is a netheir light

skunk1 X nl = shiva skunk not super skunk
read this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=58524&page=6
it will clarify some things...
Old 01-12-2019, 06:23 PM

https://www.rollitup.org/t/who-has-t....605414/page-2

Neville post twice in this thread and thats where he says cross ash or devil with nordle to recreate roadkill skunk

Since they share common parents, so who wanna try?

Nothing better than to get the answer from the horse mouth himself
Old 01-12-2019, 08:40 PM

hi imsupernice, that is most likely a Nevil fan that is posting on RIU. Not the Horse.

this is what Nevil said here at MNS that is being repeated and distorted at RUI...

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-s...html#post62953

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyPufnstuff View Post
Hi Nevil, great to have you here. Your online presence is another piece of canna history in the making.
What I would like to ask you is your experiences with "Road-Kill Skunk" (RKS) as we who know it call it. This is a smell trait that is highly desired here. After trying a few different Skunk #1 lines I am unsure if the one I speak of is from that genepool. Many describe a short stout afghani type with golf-ball buds. The one I know as. RKS was a random hermaphrodite seed, who subsequently made seed thereafter. I gave my last of this seed to a friend who was going to keep her going.. Well he lost it, oh well it was hermaphrodite. I would like to attempt to describe her to see if you would happen to know where I might find more plants like it?

Her structure was sativa hybrid, started at 45N at the end of July 2002. She reached 5 feet tall and had to be brought inside to finish. Flowering time was about 11 weeks. The buds did not foxtail but were airy like a denser pheno of SSH, these were not golf ball nuggets. The plant had an upright structure with a hybrid "designer" leaf, not indica but not huge sativa lengrh. The odor was offensive piss and skunk through the plastic, through the pocket, small undertone in the citrus parameter. The flavor was full, skunky, garlicky, and satisfying. The high would wash over you from the spine over the top of the head, right into the eyes with one fluid reaction from a fairly expansive smoke. The potency would result in blurred vision initially and a physical stupor that was felt mainly in the head for roughly two hours. The real treasure of this strain was that initial hit but the odor and corresponding flavor had you biased.
I have tried the SSH and I know there is a stinky indica and a catpissy/skunky sativa but they aren't the RKS. The high/stone was heady butr much more physical feeling than SSH yet on the same or better power level.
What's your guess?

Looking at pics it looks close to the Afghan Haze but I haven't heard if such odor traits are to be found in that genepool. Could you also tell us about the G13 and haze combination please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
Hi SP
Your describing Super Skunk. Same mother as the Afghan Hz. Afghan T was a pretty special Maple Leaf. I called her the Skunk Archetype.
G13 Hz was surprisingly sweet. Not a heavy yielder but great smoke.
N.
BTW devil is not related to these lines as far as I know. Don't get all hung up on recipes and folklore and mustelid-less Australia. You will find what you seek if you smell your way through a pack of Devil. I kept seeds from my skunkiest plant last year. the seeds are round medium sized beach balls with distinct watermelon stripes. The smoke and high was nostalgic of the early 90s for me.

I also have a pack of new skunk, but I am in no hurry to grow those. Maybe tomorrow lol.
Old 01-13-2019, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaFish View Post
hi imsupernice, that is most likely a Nevil fan that is posting on RIU. Not the Horse.

this is what Nevil said here at MNS that is being repeated and distorted at RUI...

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-s...html#post62953

BTW devil is not related to these lines as far as I know. Don't get all hung up on recipes and folklore and mustelid-less Australia. You will find what you seek if you smell your way through a pack of Devil. I kept seeds from my skunkiest plant last year. the seeds are round medium sized beach balls with distinct watermelon stripes. The smoke and high was nostalgic of the early 90s for me.

I also have a pack of new skunk, but I am in no hurry to grow those. Maybe tomorrow lol.
So you say tht roadkill skunk terp profile can be found within packs of devil eh? May have to give them a go as soon as my auction winning make it here
Old 01-13-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efesto View Post
read this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=58524&page=6
it will clarify some things...
is strange because if you read the ortega description of mister nice

it's nl5Xnl1
Old 01-13-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 519organics View Post
So you say tht roadkill skunk terp profile can be found within packs of devil eh? May have to give them a go as soon as my auction winning make it here
it's a good idea because the devil have a good smell better than norddle or new skunk

i have 5 plants to start manucure to try the devil smoke

the plant was the more huge i have from mister nice big bud and tall plant with a great structure
Old 01-13-2019, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 519organics View Post
here's some one else who found it...

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/devil/73...html#post16822
Old 01-13-2019, 06:58 PM

Quote:
G `day ISN

Nevil is Australian .

OK , so what was Nevil`s reference for RKS ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Would it have been better or is there a difference if he said he found a Skunk that smells like road kill wombat?
Old 01-13-2019, 08:51 PM

Quote:
G `day ISN

Nevil is Australian .
There are no skunks in Oz . There are no skunks in the EU other than in zoos .
So no road killed skunks in Oz or EU .

The Skunk Nevil bought was already Dutch sweet skunk not RKS .
He added the ortega to the SK #1 and made Super Skunk . Said he put the skunk back in and that the ortega was proto Sk .

Super Skunk is not RKS .

OK , so what was Nevil`s reference for RKS ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Hi Elmer,

i just realized i did not understand your post at first, i thought that Nevile created super skunk and it was in packs of super skunk that roadskill skunk pheno was found.

do you have another explanation for who is responsible for breeding the type of skunk that give roadkill skunk phenos, someone was selling seeds that gave that pheno and until someone give me a better explanation for who or what seedbank was offering the skunk seeds that gave roadkill skunk phenos, I'll stick with nevile super skunk for now.

unless you know something you want to share ?

thanks for participating