LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2019, 09:34 PM

Some nice lebanese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1flSIB3MEg
Old 01-21-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantManBee View Post

"Can't make sativa hashish"....WTF?
Apparently reading skills are also lacking in your personna.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:45 PM

lol, chill out grandpa. You DID imply that earlier. NOW you are back peddling. Good job mr 4g@watt

Yes, I am officially trolling you now.
Still totally irritated by your baseless claims of 4g@watt. And now your "expertise" re: skunk, like you crap knowledge but are off in the weeds with your "I know better than the books" BS.

Sorry imsupernice and everybody else.

Last edited by PlantManBee; 01-21-2019 at 09:51 PM.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsupernice View Post
Wow man

Im ashamed i fail to see why it would be more indica i just see a bigger leaf lol

Can you tell me why you would say that ?
I agree with you that in reality they are both sativa phenos, and why I call the one indica-like, rather than indica. They should be a large leaf sativa and a smaller leaf sativa, as distinguishing phenotypes. The old texts and a lot of people here are hung up that Lebbies are indicas though. Some places like SeedFinder have posted that there are the two pehenos of Lebanese landraces, an indica and a sativa. Many prefer the larger leaf pheno, but I prefer to smoke the smaller leaf pheno.

This is he description from SeedFinder for RSC sourced Lebanese:

1.: short, compact, indica-dominant Phenotype #1
2.: long, stretched, sativa-dominant Phenotype #2

Last edited by Big Sur; 01-21-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-21-2019, 11:01 PM

Might be because the plant is shorter like an indica but interesting leaves to say the least

Might be an hybrid i guess its not pure indica or sativa anymore ?
Old 01-21-2019, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantManBee View Post
You DID imply that earlier.
I did no such thing, swifty.
Go read the damn thread and stop acting like a childish idiot.....if that is possible.

You might put those lame ass books down and learn how to grow while you're at it.
Old 01-21-2019, 11:21 PM

You did basically say you couldn't make hash with sativa.. hence all the comments after you speak outta your ass. Constantly..
Old 01-21-2019, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsupernice View Post
Might be because the plant is shorter like an indica but interesting leaves to say the least

Might be an hybrid i guess its not pure indica or sativa anymore ?
I do not believe Lebanese is a modern hybrid, but an old strain dating back many centuries. Genetically it is not closely related to any other modern strains tested, including any of the skunks. There is no evidence that anyone used Lebanese to make any modern hybrids. This is likely because seeds from Lebanese plants were virtually non-existent in California as most all (if not all) the product that came from Lebanon back in the day was in the form of hashish, which had no seeds.

If you read the latest genetic profiling of Cannabis, they indicate that what we call indica and sativa drug strains are more related than people think, and they should not be the division of Cannabis species, as they were put under during the 1970s. Here is a paper published about that in '05 that says that all Cannabis drug strains are all indica, or that they would be better grouped under one species (which they call indica):

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...is_Cannabaceae

The sativa gene pool includes fiber/seed landraces from Europe, Asia Minor, and Central Asia, and ruderal populations from Eastern Europe. The indica gene pool includes fiber/seed landraces from eastern Asia, narrow-leafleted drug strains from southern Asia, Africa, and Latin America, wide-leafleted drug strains from Afghanistan and Pakistan, and feral populations from India and Nepal. A third putative gene pool includes ruderal populations from Central Asia. None of the previous taxonomic concepts that were tested adequately circumscribe the sativa and indica gene pools.

Last edited by Big Sur; 01-21-2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-22-2019, 01:42 AM

Wow ! means you could be the first to create a super hybrid from lebanese.

Do you have any picture of acapulco gold or colombian gold you have grown if you have ? and descriptions of phenos effect etc..
Old 01-22-2019, 10:19 AM

Hi all. Yes, 2 plants in Lebanon. Lower quality Bekaa valley, Higher quality Lebanese Upper Mountain. There's a story on Swami about the LUM being taken to Mexico in the late 70s and crossed with the Guerrero, and possibly being the origin of the garlic/onion/minty aromas. They also have RKS/Uruapan crosses which sound promising.