MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   5. Strain Base (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/5-strain-base/)
-   -   Who has the real RoadKill Skunk ? (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/5-strain-base/16647-who-has-real-roadkill-skunk.html)

n2ishun 01-21-2019 04:52 PM

http://www.mrnice.nl/photos/uploads/...eed-dora-1.jpg

Where exactly did I ever mention that you cannot make dry sift from a sat?
I said it was more difficult, not impossible.
If you'd ever done it, you would know.

Btw, the pic is from Beirut lebanon....obviously not a thin leafed sativa (gasp!).

If you think for a second that ace seeds has any real land race seeds in stock....I have ocean front property in Nevada you might like to look at.

Somebody is easily impressionable, and it isn't me.

CannaFish 01-21-2019 05:54 PM

in the HASHISH! book it says ...

"Most Lebanese hashish plants, a variety of C. sativa, usually are 1.5 to 2.0 meters tall with large, leafy flowers and narrow leaflets, although some fields are filled with plants that reach only 1.0 m at most."

n2ishun 01-21-2019 06:28 PM

Gah, damn double post, sorry

n2ishun 01-21-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CannaFish (Post 234805)
in the HASHISH! book it says ...

"Most Lebanese hashish plants, a variety of C. sativa, usually are 1.5 to 2.0 meters tall with large, leafy flowers and narrow leaflets, although some fields are filled with plants that reach only 1.0 m at most."

And that means exactly what?

There is not a single book on this planet that does not have errors or mistakes in it, and that includes the bible and the Koran.
By the same token there is almost always an accuracy in every book, if you look hard enough.

I'm just sick of seeing a image of some random field of plants that has zero defining point of origin.
Some idiot posts a pic of a field and says it's from a certain area, when in fact it could be half way around the planet.....and the only one who really knows is the person who originally took the pic

Dig?

Btw, Google up "kilzi" that you see on the building in the pic I posted

PlantManBee 01-21-2019 06:41 PM

My intuition tells me trust the book more than random internet folk who make wild unsubstantiated claims Mr 4g@watt

LMFAO.

Efesto 01-21-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n2ishun (Post 234804)
Where exactly did I ever mention that you cannot make dry sift from a sat?
I said it was more difficult, not impossible.
If you'd ever done it, you would know.

I sincerely didn't find more difficult...
I have also made hashish with hemp. Carmagnola <0,6 thc and High cbd.
instead, I found a big difference in using plants with dry resin instead of sticky

CannaFish 01-21-2019 06:54 PM

It's just another point of reference. I think the author Rob Clarke traveled to many of these places personally.

You are right though, they could be blowing smoke up our ass. I think the problem is everyone has their own opinion on what a sativa or indica is. The lebanese plants are definitely not as "sativa" as your colombians. Nor are they as "indica" as deep chunk.

This thread got me thinking that skunk smelling plants seem to come from afghan heritage. And imo afghani plants are generally broad-leafed. And I've read that the broadleaf feature is a fairly new feature to afghan hash plants. The wild broadleaf cannabis indica variety was introduced to the Kunar valley in E. Afghanistan by immigrants from Chinese Turkestan during the late 1930's. Supposedly these were hybridized with the cannabis sativa hash plants the afghans were using up til then.

n2ishun 01-21-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlantManBee (Post 234808)
My intuition tells me trust the book more than random internet folk who make wild unsubstantiated claims Mr 4g@watt

LMFAO.

Perhaps if you knew what 'intellect' was you could use it to ascertain that there is zero difference between an author and a random internet poster.
They both are humans, full of self pride and error prone.

You probably thought you posted some sort of subtle insult, but you unknowingly displayed an IQ of at best 85.

imsupernice 01-21-2019 08:40 PM

Wow guys, please be civil and calm.

This thread is aiming at having a very nice discussion about what is roadkill skunk, and at the same time what is skunk number 1, and what differences if there are any are between RKS and regular Skunk.

Negativity has no place in this thread please stop insults and slander.

Now please let's get back to the discussion at hand.

thanks

is Skunk number 1 really colombian gold with acapulco gold and some afghani ?

What is the difference between RKS and the skunk number 1, what was added to the skunk to the creation of RKS.

Lots of people say it's Nevil that bred RKS with super skunk as i said in my first post, and alot of other people think it was already in Cali before that.
Maybe the odor did express itself in both of these is another option. Maybe it's just some description of something Extremely Stinky. i am curious as to know what landrace can give that kind of stink.

So let's think about the subject at hand, do you guys have pictures of those landraces so we can try to make sense of all of this, and if you have smoked these, have you ever recognized that RKS taste ?

Thank you

PlantManBee 01-21-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n2ishun (Post 234811)
Perhaps if you knew what 'intellect' was you could use it to ascertain that there is zero difference between an author and a random internet poster.
They both are humans, full of self pride and error prone.

You probably thought you posted some sort of subtle insult, but you unknowingly displayed an IQ of at best 85.

That was exactly my point.

There was no subtlety intended. You make claims with no backing except your braggadocio.

"Can't make sativa hashish"....WTF?