Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2019, 11:20 PM

Well, here are my Lebanese babies finishing here last year. These are the "indica-like" phenos of the two phenos that are produced from the Bekaa Valley seeds.

No Skunk here...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lebby indica colas SM.JPG (134.8 KB, 73 views)
Old 01-20-2019, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sur View Post
Well, here are my Lebanese babies finishing here last year. These are the "indica-like" phenos of the two phenos that are produced from the Bekaa Valley seeds.

No Skunk here...

how many phenos do the indica-like and the sativa-like lebanese have?

just curious.

and what smell does a lebanese have, is it only one smell profile or there an be many?

thanks

i just noticed the leaves look like sativa and the plant is not that small, are you sure it's indica like pheno ? lol
Old 01-20-2019, 02:55 AM

Maybe someone could post pictures of the multiple phenos of acapulco gold, colombian gold and what is the third component of skunk suposedly, afghani ? Is there only one type of afghani landrace or is it a family ?

I wonder if someone tested them on phylos to see if its close to some skunk in terms of dna.

Might be the only way to really know what is skunk
Old 01-20-2019, 07:47 AM

what is the link beetween libanese and road kill ?

thay are totaly different

for me the devil look the more proach of the rks
Old 01-20-2019, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsupernice View Post
nice bit of history in our big quest to find the truth about Canna.

Do anyone know what landrace was grown in greece to produce hash, was it some kind of hashplant or afghan?
i think is from peloponese seeds
Old 01-20-2019, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinxstar View Post

nothing... but we talked about leb, mediterranean land race/heirloom etc... we went off topic... it's my fault

Quote:
Well, here are my Lebanese babies finishing here last year. These are the "indica-like" phenos of the two phenos that are produced from the Bekaa Valley seeds
very beautiful, are they from Real seeds?
Old 01-20-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:

There are none, but i would like to try to have acapulco gold, colombian gold and afghani phenos, description and smell reports of the differents smells so we can judge for ourselves if they are really the foundation of skunk and road kill skunk

maybe big sur has some pictures and descriptions or anyone else
Old 01-21-2019, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsupernice View Post
how many phenos do the indica-like and the sativa-like lebanese have?

just curious.

and what smell does a lebanese have, is it only one smell profile or there an be many?

thanks

i just noticed the leaves look like sativa and the plant is not that small, are you sure it's indica like pheno ? lol
Yes, I am quite sure about the two phenos, and this is the indica-like of the two. These are just the tops. My brother also grew these that year and had dinner plate size sun leaves in his greenhouse. His also grew 8 feet tall. Pamper them and they grow BIG! And as I said, they are indica-like, and not true indicas. Lebanese are all listed as indicas in the books and magazines though. To answer your first question, the sativa and indica-like phenos ARE the two phenos. Basically larger and smaller leaves make up the phenotypes. They also seem to have two finishing times. Late August to early September, and later in September. I am not sure if the sativa is always the early finisher, but that was my experience growing about a dozen of these plants. The indica-like finished in the 3rd week in September. This is exactly what RSC posts about this strain. Ace seeds is selling these beans as a sativa now, after breeding them.

Lebanese have light floral notes for terpenes. Ace has the cannabinoid and terpene profile listed for 4 different Lebanese plants that they grew. The CBD and THC is variable but within a range, near 50:50 THC:CBD. The average is

For comparison, see the photo of the indica-like (RSC) leaf and the sativa (RSC) leaf Lebby pheno comparison. Taken at the same time grown in the same greenhouse from the same seed lot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lebbies indica vs sativa.JPG (53.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Big Sur; 01-21-2019 at 02:43 AM.
Old 01-21-2019, 02:25 AM

Quote:

Someone posted here that skunk was bred from Morocco and Lebanon strains in Southern California. 'Twas not me. I see no link between them myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efesto View Post

very beautiful, are they from Real seeds?
Those were from Real seeds and Blue Hemp seeds. Sourced in the early 2000s and late 1990s.

Last edited by Big Sur; 01-21-2019 at 02:39 AM.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Yes, I am quite sure about the two phenos, and this is the indica-like of the two. These are just the tops. My brother also grew these that year and had dinner plate size sun leaves in his greenhouse. His also grew 8 feet tall. Pamper them and they grow BIG! And as I said, they are indica-like, and not true indicas. Lebanese are all listed as indicas in the books and magazines though. To answer your first question, the sativa and indica-like phenos ARE the two phenos. Basically larger and smaller leaves make up the phenotypes. They also seem to have two finishing times. Late August to early September, and later in September. I am not sure if the sativa is always the early finisher, but that was my experience growing about a dozen of these plants. The indica-like finished in the 3rd week in September. This is exactly what RSC posts about this strain. Ace seeds is selling these beans as a sativa now, after breeding them.

Lebanese have light floral notes for terpenes. Ace has the cannabinoid and terpene profile listed for 4 different Lebanese plants that they grew. The CBD and THC is variable but within a range, near 50:50 THC:CBD. The average is

For comparison, see the photo of the indica-like (RSC) leaf and the sativa (RSC) leaf Lebby pheno comparison. Taken at the same time grown in the same greenhouse from the same seed lot.
Wow man

Im ashamed i fail to see why it would be more indica i just see a bigger leaf lol

Can you tell me why you would say that ?