Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2018, 01:22 AM

Default G-13 x Hash Plant [1988 IBL]

Hello everybody,

We were gifted some seed, and hope it will produce something medicinal and highly resinous. This is my first time growing a pure Indica. Perhaps other MN members have grown this line before, and might kindly share some tips.
We understand it's an IBL, derived from an open pollination of the Seed Bank 1988 stock 'G-13 x Hash Plant F-1 Hybrid'. Nevil's original cross was listed as the G-13 cutting x (HP x [HP x NL1]). This line was worked by NDNGUY and friends; we hope it will be of some interest to our friends here also.

Old 03-09-2018, 01:52 AM

Hey foetus
Im way too keen to see the outcome of this thread! I have two 88 g13 hashplant flowering outdoor at my place at the moment. I could post up some pics later if you like?

I think your gonna have a great time in the coming months..

Take it easy

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master
-Ernest Hemingway
Old 03-09-2018, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podg View Post
Hey foetus
Im way too keen to see the outcome of this thread! I have two 88 g13 hashplant flowering outdoor at my place at the moment. I could post up some pics later if you like?

I think your gonna have a great time in the coming months..

Take it easy
Hey Podg! Awesome that you're also growing this. Yes, please do... looking forward to seeing your pics bro
Old 03-09-2018, 06:38 AM
Banned

G `day F

They look very happy .
Please keep us posted on the grow . I have been interested in this line since the Free Leonard at Treating Yourself .

Haze man and a bunch of guys who worked with Mota Rebel also used the G13/ HP #1 in crosses with good success . I grew a Bubba Kush G13 HP cross that I really liked . Used it to breed some interesting hacks of my own .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Old 03-09-2018, 07:06 AM

Can you tell us a little about that madness grow from hazeman you did , how big they got , was it indoor , smells and so on .
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:29 AM

2 of my buddies just did a 2 pack grow if the Hazeman/NDMGuy G13 x HP.

We found 2 different phenos, and the plants varied in size. A Leafy Pheno, and 1 pheno that had large buds, and rock hard when cured out. This was the best plant out of the 2 packs/9 females after culling.

Both phenos had good resin production.

Buddy #1 had to curtail the grow at 50 days flowering due to Powdery Mildew.
Buddy #2 had no such problems.

Friend #1 best pheno was the Leafy. Had really good resin production, and despite being probably at least 2 weeks early was potent, and had good production. Taken to the max, with no PM problems, this would have been a nice plant. Plant was Vegged/Flowered under 1000w Hortilux HPS/We all use the same stuff, except #1 doesn't have the height for a Gavita.
#2 was flowered under 1000w Gavita.

#2 had rock hard buds, the plants was grown in a 15 gallon container/Promix BX, was 30 inches tall, and 48 inches wide. Was vegged 75 days under 1000w Hortilux HPS. Very complex branching, huge production for a 100% Indica. Pulled 17oz from 1 plant. Could get more with a bigger container.
Our Mr Nice SSH by comparison will do 28oz in the same situation, but only needs 50-60 days veg. They usually go 60 because we start new plants when these go into flowering, so these go 63 days at least, so the cut will get 7-10 days to root, and 50+ to veg. In 5-20 gallon containers.
1 guy vegges/floweris in the same container. Buddy #1 vegges in 5g, and transplants into whatever. Both ways work =lly well.

Both the Leafy/and Rock Hard phenos tasted the same, and had the same high.

High end sour hash taste, lung expanding, couchlock. Really good for Bubble Hash. Killer as a matter of fact.

These plants need good ventilation, and warm temps or they are susceptible to Powdery Mildew. Especially it seems the Leafy Pheno.

Again, we found great variation in the size of the plants. We really didn't muck around for the runts.

IM also really not a shill.

I just try ant alert to some good skunk genes, skelly hashplant, and some Duke Diamond VA genetics, and could care less if anyone buys them.

The G13/HP needs to go around 65-70 days

The Coastal Seeds Puck Yeah...is also 1 you may want to look into. Its NL1 x Puck. Puck is also AKA Skelly HP. Same stuff Nevil had in the 80s. .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7507SB88-3-copy - Copy.jpg (99.3 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by 59lespaul; 03-10-2018 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59lespaul View Post
2 of my buddies just did a 2 pack grow if the Hazeman/NDMGuy G13 x HP.

I just try ant alert to some good...genes...

Sorry to paraphrase so harshly, but the meat of what I want to know is would you still recommend getting these in 2019? Iíve heard some not-so-great things about Hazemanís practices the last couple of years that really turned me off of his genetics.

All the best to all of you...Shantibaba
Old 06-12-2019, 10:36 PM

We have a nice 88 ghash mamma she tastes a little of cough sweets + hash and when done is a mucho strong hit in the head although i have only flowered her once and more may come when i get to know her properly.
Ive just hit a few girls B domina , gg#4s1, mk ultra,zombie kush and a nevs haze cross with some ghash pollen and look forward to trying out the new crosses.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:41 AM

Ndnguy is the one who saved those from extinction years ago, not sure where hazeman comes into it but people have been crossing these for a long time. We ran the 88Ghash for years and it's hard hitting stuff for sure that tends to do well in crosses.

Be running it again from old seed in a few more months.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:15 PM

Some '88 G13 Hashplant from Hazeman grown OD in 2015. I used a male to make some more (they are seeded).

Awesome smoke, def recommend!

Danny