Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 07:25 AM
Breeder and moderator

Default The trading of free seeds on MNS site.

Hi All

From numerous people I now act and make a ruling about something that has not been previously talked about.

We at MNS do not really mind people swopping or trading seed or giving away things for free...however since this is an internet site and safety for the individual is our first regard, I would like to make a new ruling.

I would like people to not offer free seeds to one another and exchange private information unless it goes via myself. I know this may seem harsh but I run this site and have protocols in place for annonimty. If members do this between themselves and something goes wrong we at MNS do not wish to feel responsible for a safety breach we did not have anything to do with.
So only for the right reasons do we now add this rule to our MNS constitution.

Safety first...

So if people wish to still follow up on trading seed or free seed from members to others then I ask you to do it on a different mail address and out of the vicinity of MNS community.

Thanks for understanding and all the best sb

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Old 06-08-2011, 08:04 AM

Hey Shanti,

A bit of caution/paranoia is a healthy and sane reaction to this insane world...

Be Well, P77
Old 06-08-2011, 08:08 AM

Seriously this is fantastic new's. Safety first.....

Shanti, how would you feel about people sending in their own crosses to you to be handed out to those who purchase seeds from you for free in five packs as a way of getting their work out to the masses in a safer way?

I just want to see as many folks growing my stuff & being happy with it as it leaves you feeling warm...

Last edited by blueboy1875; 06-08-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

All about safety and security.

Nice one Shanti.

Peace.

Red.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:49 PM

sounds fair to me, cant be too careful
Old 07-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboy1875 View Post
Seriously this is fantastic new's. Safety first.....

Shanti, how would you feel about people sending in their own crosses to you to be handed out to those who purchase seeds from you for free in five packs as a way of getting their work out to the masses in a safer way?

I just want to see as many folks growing my stuff & being happy with it as it leaves you feeling warm...
Its a great idea, and I'm not shooting it down, but not everyone is going to send in sound seed, a lot will, but a lot wont....maybe. Last thing you want is a hermie from untested seed messing up your nice SSH or MH grow. On the other hand though, they could have the SSH and MH and a SSHxMH stunner to add to em from the gifted seed lol. I like the idea, but I can see the shit-storm that'll will come with any bunk seeds.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:21 PM

Good point REDEYE!,

Is'nt it amazing that SB will do this for Us? The fact that he will personally handle things to insure they are done properly and "lawfully."

In addition to taking the heat for bunk gear as REDEYE states, I'm sure this additional service SB is providing will take ALOT of company time/resources that could be used elsewhere.

Thanks SB, you know your business and you show it when you give Us this kind of love! Bless you friend!

Man of Principles, Alien Businessman
KB 8)_~
Old 08-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Banned

a solution to an old thread; admin should allow all transactions involving marijuana to be PM only! this is supposed to be PRIVATE. you could also post any seeds are souveniers on the main page. this works internationally as i had my own seedbank and website in canada and know the laws.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:14 PM

Lightbulb Stay Safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
a solution to an old thread; admin should allow all transactions involving marijuana to be PM only! this is supposed to be PRIVATE. you could also post any seeds are souveniers on the main page. this works internationally as i had my own seedbank and website in canada and know the laws.
Setting Up A Temporary Gmail Account Would Be The Most Respectful Way Of Doing Swaps.
Close Account Once You've Completed Transaction
JKP
Old 10-18-2012, 02:58 AM

Default Is there a

protocol for trading/giving beans set up? How do ya want us to do this bro Shanti?

I have not engaged in any trades/gifting here, but have at other sites. I love to send beans, to share the wealth, but do not wanna make any site unsafe.

Thanks.

mM