Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:32 PM

Lightbulb Best Response Is No Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
yeah its clear that some of the new members (not all) are in fact old members who used to troll the site, they can fool us a little but as one goes along they post it becomes obvious.
Thats Why I Type In This Wacky Manner ( Imitators Soon Tire And Trolls Cannot Claim I Cut And Paste Everything). I'm So Used To Typing This Way Now I Find It Hard To Type Properly
I Cannot Understand Why Folk Have To Change Their Handle ( Or Multiple Handles As Some Members Used To Do It.
Trolls; Best Response For A Troll Is To Ignore Them ( Putting Them On Ignore Is Best As They Cannot Change Their Ways )
Peace And Positivity
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angry joe king park.jpg (24.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-31-2012, 11:33 AM

there is a lot of bs in this thread

fortunately it has cleared things up nicely for me

thanks

love an respect

Old 02-06-2013, 06:10 AM

That is one creepy clown....
Old 03-01-2013, 03:24 AM

Default well

Last edited by Wicked1; 10-21-2013 at 05:06 AM.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King Park View Post
Setting Up A Temporary Gmail Account Would Be The Most Respectful Way Of Doing Swaps.
Close Account Once You've Completed Transaction
JKP
I'd stay away from Google now. Try something like Hushmail where they don't collect & store yer info to sell.

DuckDuckGo is a good search engine also.

Up in Utah the US govt is building a huge place for spying on citizens & non-citizen's communications. Big bro is flexing it's muscle. Just remember, when in comes to Big Brother & it's Borg Collective,

RESISTANCE IS MANDATORY!!

mM
Old 06-11-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medMUser View Post
I'd stay away from Google now. Try something like Hushmail where they don't collect & store yer info to sell.

DuckDuckGo is a good search engine also.

Up in Utah the US govt is building a huge place for spying on citizens & non-citizen's communications. Big bro is flexing it's muscle. Just remember, when in comes to Big Brother & it's Borg Collective,

RESISTANCE IS MANDATORY!!

mM
Do you happen to have any links or some sort of info I can go check out about this UT thang?
Old 06-11-2013, 03:30 PM

@ MJPassion,

The black box: Inside America's massive new surveillance centre (Wired UK)

Regards,
C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Do you happen to have any links or some sort of info I can go check out about this UT thang?
Old 06-13-2013, 12:39 AM

c2288 lists a good link. Also at YouTube use the search term

NSA spy center Utah

to find even more info. There are a LOT of videos & articles on this topic.

A spy site of this size, especially when linked nto similar places, could also host everyone's electronic transfers when currency goes digital. What is truly unreported is the slow but sure move to RFID chips that will be used like/instead of credit cards. ALL your personal info will also be stored on the chip they insert. And will be readable by the spy centers via satellite from any where you are on earth.

Do a search on RFID chipping

There is a lot on that topic as well.

That RFID chipping scenario is being sold innocuously. See what's behind ads like easy pay at gas stations & such. A while back there was an ad showing a guy going into a store who was putting items in his pockets. When he left the store without going to a check out stand the obvious assumption was that he was shoplifting.

As it turns out the store was recording what he in putting in his pockets & debiting his account electronically.

We live in strange times. Seems like the spirit of the control freak is running wild.

mM
Old 01-12-2015, 11:40 PM

Default 10-4

10-4 "I understand your transmission"
Old 01-13-2015, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medMUser View Post
c2288 lists a good link. Also at YouTube use the search term

NSA spy center Utah

to find even more info. There are a LOT of videos & articles on this topic.

A spy site of this size, especially when linked nto similar places, could also host everyone's electronic transfers when currency goes digital. What is truly unreported is the slow but sure move to RFID chips that will be used like/instead of credit cards. ALL your personal info will also be stored on the chip they insert. And will be readable by the spy centers via satellite from any where you are on earth.

Do a search on RFID chipping

There is a lot on that topic as well.

That RFID chipping scenario is being sold innocuously. See what's behind ads like easy pay at gas stations & such. A while back there was an ad showing a guy going into a store who was putting items in his pockets. When he left the store without going to a check out stand the obvious assumption was that he was shoplifting.

As it turns out the store was recording what he in putting in his pockets & debiting his account electronically.

We live in strange times. Seems like the spirit of the control freak is running wild.

mM

I'm sure Shantibaba will except gold and silver coins if it comes down to that as I to will only trade cannabis for gold, silver or goods if that happened.

But why would the rich do that? They all get drug money Joe Kennedy was not the first and damn sure was not the last.

After all "Behind every great fortune,there is a crime!"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Last edited by Al Capone; 01-13-2015 at 12:46 AM.