Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King Park View Post
When Diplomacy Fails
lol, where was the diplomacy?
Old 01-12-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
I will tell you ow on line home this site MR nice co forum has been a tight little community for some years a site full of no bull shit growers and at times sure heated debate had happened but we sorted it out we found common ground or like a community we dealt with it.

People for the most part are not stupid and stoner's i my self have found threw life tend to be very switched on people.

Now Neville is the God Father of the modern cannabis seam like it or not he is a man that played a massive role in the modern canna sean and for years people grew his genetics out others ripped his genetics off and rubbished the guy called Neville made names from his work and name.
Yes Mr.Nice/we was small community now its big one and its normal to we have dumbasses but that isnt reason to they take main part in our communication on this forum. Just ignore dumbasses and everything is ok.

I was more active on the begining, now its not funny cause many of you responde on ignorant ppl, we got less and less constructive posts & info.
PLS just simple do not react on ignorant members.PLS.

As for next part of your post, can you imagine to I come on to forum where are Mike Tyson and calling him chicken and pussy.
Tell me, would that someone take for serious ?
Than why Nevil's name calling ppl take for serious ? It only can show me how much that "member" can be stupid and his knowledge in genetics and breeding. Same like my Mike Tyson calling ...

@Nevil, I see where you shoting but its same bro.Do not let to one or couple ppl fuck rest of us.
Use that bann buton often, none of us wont mind it.

Before I took some member for serious in growing and breeding conversation I MUST see his work.
Most of these/ignorant members just have words, none picture .... so its basically just one big BLA BLA BLA.
Sorry I do not know how to write BLA BLA BLA on Japanese
Old 01-12-2011, 10:58 AM

some of the most popular threads of late are the ones full of all the shit slinging, does this mean people would rather argue than post/look at pictures of buds, it appears that some people live for all the shit and cant wait to see what the next bit of crap is gonna look like.

we all need to get back intouch with why we all do this and stop the dick swinging.

show us your flowers for peace....................
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mary jane 575.jpg (519.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 01-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Banned

Thumbs down Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!

Well this thread was started because I didn't think everyone here would venture into the 'other' thread for whatever reasons.

This was kind of a 'let's all move on thread' and get on with what we do best - growing CANNABIS!

Shanti has aired his views and stated how he wants us ALL to move forward and still people are ignoring him, have you no respect for the man or what?

I see about six of you replied to a certain persons antagonism again.......I guess hitting the IGNORE button option hasn't sunk in yet. If you keep feeding something then it is going to grow, if you stop feeding it, it will die and cease to be. Stop feeding him/her/them please. If you do keep feeding them...well be prepared for endless threads (that were started with best intentions at heart) with hardly any content but plenty of arguing, bitching and shit slinging. Sound familiar?

Hempy, there is absolutely no need whatsoever for you to delete your account. Just ignore the peeps you don't see eye to eye with. This isn't an attack on you, so please don't see it that way. It just seems like your one of the growers on here that peeps seem to enjoy pissing off, instead of responding to this shoite, and getting into a shit slinging match just ignore them. It really is that easy.

I for one am about to ignore someone. I have given them a chance to grow and be part of the community, this doesn't seem too likely to happen though. It seems all they are here to do is cause division, I'm not buying that, they can keep their negativity to themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewriot
Man... just like every other thread this one has degenerated into crap.
Yep your right Matthew, and what is the cause again??

At the risk of sounding like a parrott on amphetamines I'll say it again - if you can't get on with someone, if your being trolled, if you find somebody vulgar then please for the sake of the site, for the sake of potential new members and for the benefit of existing members.....IGNORE THEM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishSpringerSpaniel View Post
I also frequent a few other forums (mushrooms, other entheogens) and one of them has a pretty novel approach for integrating new members. The forum is separated in two parts, the normal forum and 'the nursery'. The normal forum has lots of great detail on extractions, dosages, experiences, etc., but you can't just start posting on the normal forum as soon as you sign up. You must first post in the nursery, and existing members determine if you are capable of participating in rational discussions on the normal forum based on your conduct. You could get promoted after your first post, or you could post there every day and never get promoted...post count isn't relevant, content and conduct is.
Great idea ESS! I think I know the site your on about as well.

Peace.

Red.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
lol, where was the diplomacy?
have you never noticed that this happens on every almost site you join? Hempy isn't as innocent as he thinks (none of us are) but you my friend take the biscuit. Like the Beastie Boys said check yourself before you wreck yourself. Or before you help every cannabis site on the net degenerates to the level of planetganja. I'm not here to argue btw just pointing something out.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!

This message is hidden because Japanfreak is on your ignore list.

I'm tired of seeing you bring this place down with your constant bickering, so you have a problem with Nev and Hempy, so what? Move on and grow up. If you don't like what they have to offer then please leave (or IGNORE them), as the rest of us (groupies...pah!) growers are here to learn and progress.

This will be my last time I entertain you ever again.

Shanti, I'm sorry you have to wade through this shit. I bet Howard doesn't enjoy reading through this crap either.

Such a shame people can't move on from this.

P.S, can we close down the 'Freekland' thread Nev? It serves no purpose other than giving this guy a place to slag peeps off and cause even more animosity. This isn't a problem for me as I have now ignored him, but it must be a turn off for new members wishing to join, and I can't see to many of the existing members thinking it's much of a clever idea either.

Peace.

Red.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Banned

Thumbs up LOL!

This message is hidden because Japanfreak is on your ignore list.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEYE_420 View Post
Shanti, I'm sorry you have to wade through this shit. I bet Howard doesn't enjoy reading through this crap either.
Thats bullshit redeye!!You knew that starting this thread would have this reaction,its just another place to throw insults around,you even said u started it for people who might not look at the other thread,are you trying to get them involved too?WTF?

If you were really sorry you wouldnt have started this thread in the first place. This is just another thread started by a senior member as a place to sling shit.

There is a group of trolls here runnin amok and there is also a group of senior members runnin amok,both as bad as each other.They all need to cop on!
Old 01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecky View Post
Thats bullshit redeye!!You knew that starting this thread would have this reaction,its just another place to throw insults around,you even said u started it for people who might not look at the other thread,are you trying to get them involved too?WTF?

If you were really sorry you wouldnt have started this thread in the first place. This is just another thread started by a senior member as a place to sling shit.

There is a group of trolls here runnin amok and there is also a group of senior members runnin amok,both as bad as each other.They all need to cop on!
Hi Alecky, your welcome to your opinion, really you are. However I feel your wrong about why I started the thread. I'm only a senior member because it says so under my name, I've only been here for a year, so I wouldn't qualify myself as a senior member. The people who have been here from the start or thereabouts are the people I would class as senior members.

The reason I started this thread was to highlight the fact that the forum has been an unfriendly place to frequent as of late, you must have sensed this yourself if you've trawled through some of the threads of late.

But look, you say that there are trolls and senior members bitching to and fro....and what is the title of this thread? This thread was meant to quell the constant tide of bickering, how? By members either IGNORING someone or by growing up and moving forwards even though you may or may not agree with what has been said.

To your other point about getting others involved, Shanti stated his points and stated that the site would be closed down if these weren't adhered too, now if you hadn't been privvy to this information due to not reading that thread, surely you would want to know about this if you like/love to frequent the site, no?

So, no I'm not sorry for starting this thread. This thread was meant to be a bridge to help us all get over our differences and move forward.

Do you see where I'm coming from Alecky?

Peace.

Red.