Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 02:46 AM
hempy

You know were a lot of the dramas coming from ?.

I will tell you ow on line home this site MR nice co forum has been a tight little community for some years a site full of no bull shit growers and at times sure heated debate had happened but we sorted it out we found common ground or like a community we dealt with it.

People for the most part are not stupid and stoner's i my self have found threw life tend to be very switched on people.

Now Neville is the God Father of the modern cannabis seam like it or not he is a man that played a massive role in the modern canna sean and for years people grew his genetics out others ripped his genetics off and rubbished the guy called Neville made names from his work and name.

Neville comes out of the shadows (long time coming) and people for many different reasons some with good intent some with bad intent some just to better there position in the canna community correct me if im wrong here know you will.

These people came to this site and started pushing the members that were here all ready around treating the member ship like mushrooms (kept in the dark and feed bull shit) and they this small element of the new members showing up have ran riot and then expected us to sit back and say thanks while they say fuck you very much well what did you expect would happen peace a love and mum beans think not.

Most if not all the membership of Mr nice co will welcome every one wonting to come here we want this site to grow we want people to come join ow ranks fill this site up and be the site we all want it to be.

But lets be honest and up front about all this only then can we resolve this its not going to happen by just smiling while these few throw hook shots and push there way around this site.

Sorry guys i just call it as i see it i am so tired of seeing people treat others like shit so they feel good about them selfs or seek out to carve a path for them selfs there is a right way to achieve this and a wrong way and there going about it the wrong way.

Dont think for one minute i am posting this because you feel i or other older members feel we are being pushed back i my self dont seek to be any thing other than the hempy i have been since 2002 on line im not interested in any thing other than to be a member of a site i have a great deal of respect for and the members i became close mates with some of you knew members coursing this need to do the same.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:20 AM
Banned

Keep the negativity in Freekland mate.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:32 AM
hempy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanfreak View Post
Hempy why do you insist on being a story teller? No one is interested in your stories except for the people you already told them to and actually believe them. I'm not interested in hearsay, either you are in the here or now or you should retire from the net.

Hempy you are by far the nastiest most unwelcoming person I've seen on any pot board. Yet I still hold out hope that you will reform and get with the program that you don't hold any weight anywhere but in your head.
Japfreek i am growing very tired of being told what to do by people like you and i sed it as i see it heres the thing i have grown so tired of this shit i dont need this any longer i dont want to be a part of a community or site were i am forced to tow the line to accommodate ass holes like you japfreek.

I respected shantis wish and yet you keep trolling me well the sites all yours to screw and twist it to any shape or direction you see fit mr japfreek and co.

You and others are leveeing me no option but to leave this place when something stops being fun well its time to make changes.

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT i have had inuf off this time the rest of you grew some balls and sed it as you see it to.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Hempy why do you insist on being a story teller? No one is interested in your stories except for the people you already told them to and actually believe them. I'm not interested in hearsay, either you are in the here or now or you should retire from the net.

Hempy you are by far the nastiest most unwelcoming person I've seen on any pot board. Yet I still hold out hope that you will reform and get with the program that you don't hold any weight anywhere but in your head.
Dude, I'd BAN your ass just for starting this crap...again. why dont you just chill out or go away.

got nothing nice to say? then STFU! your part of the problem..NOT the solution.

Last edited by North; 01-12-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Oh look, you used a "mad" smilie. You must have really meant it.
..yeah, but your STILL an asshat!

DONE with feeding you, this drama and this board.

back to lurking till things get straightened out.

I feel sorry for Shanti and Nev, having to deal with this crap.

Last edited by North; 01-12-2011 at 05:55 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:53 AM

a sage would offer correction once and if such cousel was ignored, would henceforth ignore the student

Last edited by bushweed; 01-12-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushweed View Post
a sage would offer correction once and if such cousel was ignored, would henceforth ignore the student
Very Wise

A Prostitute ( I Drove Taxi ) Once Told Me This Saying " Fool Me Once , Shame On You
Fool Me Twice , Shame On Me "
Morale ; i Don't Know,
But I Do Know That Cream Always Rises To The Top
JKP
P.S ; I Just Can't Believe How Good My Revegged MNS Ortega Is Growing ( It'll Be Finished Just In Time To Go Outside And Grow All Over Again )MNS Low Maintenance Guarenteed
Old 01-12-2011, 06:40 AM

Man... just like every other thread this one has degenerated into crap.

I think this is exactly what the man was talking about, but far be it fro me to put words in his mouth.

If you think responding to something will end up in a fight, walk on.. took me a long time to figure that out myself.

As I've said before, I came to this site, even away from my own site to get away from name calling, and all around general stupidity because I saw some amazing grows and people discussing genetics like nowhere else I had seen before. Seemed like the perfect place to toss up the feet and relax.

Would be nice to see it that way again.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:02 AM

Angry Hempy , MNS Forums Is Your Home - Just Ignore Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Japfreek i am growing very tired of being told what to do by people like you and i sed it as i see it heres the thing i have grown so tired of this shit i dont need this any longer i dont want to be a part of a community or site were i am forced to tow the line to accommodate ass holes like you japfreek.

I respected shantis wish and yet you keep trolling me well the sites all yours to screw and twist it to any shape or direction you see fit mr japfreek and co.

You and others are leveeing me no option but to leave this place when something stops being fun well its time to make changes.

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT i have had inuf off this time the rest of you grew some balls and sed it as you see it to.
Hempy, My Friend And Fellow Member Of Our Challenged Community Of Late.
You Know Your Contributions To This Site Have Been Appreciated And Respected By All Of Us Who Remember Our Peaceful Forums That Thrived On Politeness And " Treat Others As You You Expect To Be Treated "
, With Civility And Respect.
Remember This Is Your Home . It's Not You Who Needs To Leave
But , For Your Sanity , Placing People Who Badger You On Ignore Would Be Highly Reccomended.
I Think It was muffinman Who Said To Me ( Shortly Before HG420 Site Closed Down Because Of Forum Fighting ) You Cannot Please All Of The People All Of The Time . ( Maybe taima.org l' Take Him )
Hempy, Whatever Your Decision , Remember You Are Respected And Supported
Joe
P.S ; Just Look At The Disaster Down Under In Australia . I Admire The Calm Way They Deal With Calamities , And Take It In Their Stride
Strong Community Spirit Keeps Them Together
Old 01-12-2011, 07:14 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewriot View Post
Man... just like every other thread this one has degenerated into crap.

I think this is exactly what the man was talking about, but far be it fro me to put words in his mouth.

If you think responding to something will end up in a fight, walk on.. took me a long time to figure that out myself.

As I've said before, I came to this site, even away from my own site to get away from name calling, and all around general stupidity because I saw some amazing grows and people discussing genetics like nowhere else I had seen before. Seemed like the perfect place to toss up the feet and relax.

Would be nice to see it that way again.
When Diplomacy Fails Things Often Resort To Fight V Flight . If We Are Having Problems Communicating With Someone Who Only Aggravates Us , Is'nt It Best To Ignore The Person/Persons ?
MNS Forums IS Still The Best Cannasite Online , And I'm Sure Everything Will be Ironed Out In Due Course
Onwards And Upwards
Joe