Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 11:00 AM
british_hempire

I had a quick play with your photo so I could upload it here.

This is similar to how the Thai I had grew, I just picked all the calyxes off the plant and smoked those, the rest went in the trash.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn0479.jpg (191.5 KB, 140 views)
Old 10-26-2010, 11:24 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushweed View Post
- Am I a fucken Braggodoccio or what?

That MMMG shit tastes like orange musk

the MMWW - berries soaked in Zoidfuel

The OWW is muscatel au limon

it's a Black Thai event

Bushweed you certainly are a cocky character

Looks like you have got a few goodies to put on the table.

Orange musk/Berries soaked in Zoidfuel/muscatel au limon... all you need now is the Duck! and you will have a meal fit for a king.

I think Nevil Knows where to find one tasty bird

Regards BP
Old 10-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Breeder

Quote:
The mind draws to us what we focus on/think/visualise the most.
Some people understand me. I used the same technique to get out of jail. Against all odds, it worked. I used the same tek when I started The Seed Bank.
I still haven't smoked the pure MM. I'm told it's a bitch to grow, but the 25%NL in the NH will give us some usable plants. If we get some real difficult ones, we'll give them to Hempy. He seems to have the "slow hand" that these girls are looking for.

I'm visualising a '60s, '70s type Thai, like I smoked in Thailand in '76 with a few Thai boys in a bamboo hut on the beach. I managed 3 tokes, which impressed the hell out those boys. It smelled of dark leather, without a hint of fuel. It almost gave you asthma, meaning that it wasn't easy to smoke. I remember the calyxes being large but the bud was somewhat sparse. I used to sell similar Thai in stick form in '73, '74. 20 sticks in a bundle. Those sticks weren't compressed like most sticks were. It was too good for that.
N.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:37 AM
british_hempire

That Thai sounds rather special.

I think Africa is probably the place to find quality like that these days. Thailand, Mexico and Colombia are destroyed in terms of original genepools.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:24 PM

hi BH, bro i dont think colombia has lost the original genepool, in fact i belive its still pure, im from venezuela, in 2005 i smoked some mango biche, it was semi briked weed whit some seeds. the high was out of this world, full poetry happines, extreme psyquedelyc. havent smoke anything like that never again.

there is a recent article in the caņamo magazine from spain, about charley garcia( one of the breeders of cannabiogen) making a trip to colombia a finding the originals mango biche, puto rojo and another one i cant remember, i have the magazine gona scan the pics as soon i buy a scanner.

be safe!

saludos a todos!
Old 10-26-2010, 01:59 PM
hempy

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by hempy; 10-03-2011 at 03:05 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
To me the grail has more significance than just a top sativa line it has started to bring together this once divided community i finally see unity forming.
You know, Hempy & I have had our differences in the past, but I've gotta say: you've hit it right on the head with this one, my friend. There has been a pleasant change in the atmosphere around here lately, and much of it has to do with Nevil's positive influence.

Of course, there is the secondary factor, too... Nothing brings the true stoners together like the search for a great Haze!
Old 10-26-2010, 03:10 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
hi all you know the one thing that has come out of this all ready with out even 2 plants being breed together as yet or even with out any selection of any of the lines is UNITY- COMMON INTEREST- and a FOCUS that has been missing in the cannabis community well the online cannabis community for a very long time.

I my self lost a lot of respect for the community years ago in fact in 2004 only 2 years after logging in i thort this is a fucken joke all i saw was division greed and lies and stoners turning on each other like starving dogs fighting over a scrap of food most had focus on one thing $ and few on the plant.

This grail project i see it as significant in many ways from the return of a guy we call Neville who few of us knew if any of us but a select few Neville allowed in to his circle knew him and know he has come out and not only allowed all of us to know him but his also telling us the history of things most only had peaces of at best to him wanting to shear his noligue.

I also see people wanting to shear genetics i see people joining forces for the first time i see a lite at a once dark tunnel.

To me the grail has more significance than just a top sativa line it has started to bring together this once divided community i finally see unity forming .

indeed great reaply
to water and feed it..

THEN GOD SAID, I GIVE YOU EVERY SEED-BEARING

PLANT ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE

EARTH, AND EVERY TREE THAT

HAS FRUIT IN IT."

GENESIS 1:29-30
Old 10-26-2010, 03:41 PM

here are some pics from an old caņamo number, a colombian especial,

it is in spanish sorry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sativas colombianas.jpg (479.1 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg sativas colombianas2.jpg (629.6 KB, 15186 views)
File Type: jpg sativas colombianas3.jpg (582.5 KB, 13904 views)
File Type: jpg sativas colombianas4.jpg (532.1 KB, 13386 views)
File Type: jpg sativas colombianas5.jpg (84.2 KB, 141 views)
Old 10-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Kangativa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
I'm on it. Kanga and I will have to come and see you real soon. It seems that you have received the blessing of Shaktipat. Now which one did it for you? Hmmm!
N.
Lol....Better make sure he hasnt had a smoke first, I want to make sure we are ALL on a level playing field

which one did it for you? Hmmm!

That isnt a slight dig is it Nev

Hempy well said mate and ohhh so true, as ive said a million times we are all here because of the love for this plant and why cant the fook we all get on.
By the way mate....sorry to do this to you in a open forum.....but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Have fun, as i know you will...lol
Closed Thread