Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 02:33 AM

Quote:
I have a dream that a real Haze brother will contact me and tell me that he still has well preserved seeds from the 60's
What ever happened to the Haze Brothers ?
Old 08-26-2010, 04:41 AM

Yeah hope that post wasn't a bum steer, but was shared after reading this post regarding the history of the Brotherhood of Eternal Love:

"hi ...i am one of those old surfers who saved the imports and the good breeding from 1964 on to the present day if you want to see some of the old strains growing from our sea circle check out CLS seeds or classic seeds on seed bay"

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=142782

Could be anything I agree.

Last edited by bushweed; 08-26-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:25 AM
pluko

Its taken me days to get through this thread and i can see how late i am to this party,nevil welcome back my man good to see you back at the home of cannabis.
This thread has such a wealth of info so thanks to all who have taken part,one thing that i have to add about the catpiss pheno's,in my expriance is that it pops up alot in the ssh and mango haze and to be truthfull is a very welcome trait for me,
However i never exprianced it in the afgan haze so i always considered it a trait that was added by skunk.Bring on the grail nevil im hooked
Old 08-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Breeder

You never heard me say that the cat piss phenotypes weren't trippy or strong.
It's just that I want it all, and that includes flavour and smell.
Can't I just have it the way I want? I'm sure I can.
N.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:18 PM

Default Catt Piss

Nevil... Thanks for explaining your views concerning Haze, and cat piss, much appreciated. Wouldn't a Haze Brothers, Haze plant hold the cat piss with the mix of genes involving four Sativas from around the World? I am really high right now and I have to explain further so I don't drive myself crazy. If the Cat Piss Is in The Haze, it will make a true haze plant not a haze plant? That would only leave you with a few choices. Upper Highland Thai, and Cambodium to keep it sweet nd Hazey. I shouldn't come on like this cause I have to read it later. YOUR Fault Nevil! I grew your genes. This is an amazing thread. Thanks, resinbud

Last edited by resinbud; 08-26-2010 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Cat Piss is inferior so was the sentence written
Old 08-26-2010, 01:22 PM
bigherb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
You never heard me say that the cat piss phenotypes weren't trippy or strong.
It's just that I want it all, and that includes flavour and smell.
Can't I just have it the way I want? I'm sure I can.
N.
i understand

im very curious as to exactly wat you desire in the trait's of taste/aromas in the grail,thats why i was asking wat traits of taste/aromas you consider/desire superior in ohaze ,also curious as to which thai's hav been considered of the available selections ,the dark traits you mention earlier is somthing id lov to see

surely you deserve to

1luvbigherb

Last edited by bigherb; 08-26-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:32 PM

I have grown out CLS oregan indica x skunk#1 & his Bullet proof ibls

The Bullet proof was a great for hash EXCELLENT infact, The smoke was nice no real flavours stood out but it was very easy to grow & clone.

The Oregan indica was very very strong, it was like old skool Black Domina before they fucked it up!

The guy seems like a nice enough person no hype no flavour of the month strains just some old skool stuff & a few newer crosses that dont interest me I like it all old... apart from my women.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:32 PM

hi all

hi Nevil

How would ya describe the smell/flavor of the other desirable haze expressions?

Piny? sandalwood like?
Old 08-26-2010, 01:47 PM

Default Great question

What is your perfect Haze taste, and smell, Nevil. What is in your head for the ultimate grail that other Hazes just can't offer? What exactly would make the Grail of all Grails to make it the best ever? just curious. resinbud
Old 08-26-2010, 01:56 PM

Talking Flavor

In 1976 or 77 , I did a shopping trip to Dennis Perons "Big Top Imports" store on Polk street In SanFrancisco. I got all kinds of imported weed. There were beautiful spicey thai sticks, Giant baskets of very Gold Columbian, but the weed that stood out was in bud form. It was Cambodian Red. I smelled the joint as it came toward me and was amazed. It was like a sweet clean wonderful perfume, and people were remarking about it all over the store. It was like an elegant perfume with a bit of a thai flavor in the background. My vision immediatly changed and everything took on a rose colored Hue. I luckily did not have to drive. It was like psychedelic , and long lasting high
I would gladly pay over 1000 bucks for a clone of that same plant.
In 41 years , that was the best overall weed I have ever had the pleasure to have smoked
This is the quest Im on. Thats what im searching for.
Hey BigHerb: You would have absolutely tripped out on the flavor of that red!

Dr. Purpur
Closed Thread