Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2019, 05:32 AM

Default Starting over

when you have to loose years of work cause of some one elseís Iíll responsibilities and they cause security issues itís heart breaking . Donít know when Iíll be able to start up again Iím limited on space , I donít want to pheno hunt again just being able to do a few at a time even if you go with female seeds you have to run 15 - 20 and may find a couple keeper mothers , sets the whole breeding project back years . This sucks and is heart breaking . Along with all the other problems going on in my life with loved ones I may be done . Iíve been a member for a long time here and this is what I love but this may be the end , I learned a lot being a member here and their is some awesome people here . Iíll stop in Iím sure , itís been a fun ride with up and downs but I think this is the end . See ya and you all stay safe
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.
Old 09-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Breeder and moderator

Hi Kief

sorry to hear about the issues you are facing...it is unfortunately part of the negative side of working in this line of work.

Hope you remain safe and get the feeling back soon...be well all the best Sb

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl
Old 09-09-2019, 11:51 AM

sorry to hear that and hope you can find a way to continue.

i know it is a daunting task to go back on that search.
wish it wasnt so much work to find good plants.

but you never know, the next seed you start may be your best yet
Old 09-09-2019, 01:29 PM

I just wish that there would have been one person I could have trust with my clones of mothers but the one person I know would not have kept the line going , he would have just grown them out for him self and made prophet off of them where I never made a dime and used them for my self for medical reasons and to help a few others who faced medical issues . I have no idea what Iím going to do for my self or the others now who benefited from these plants. I have mild cerebral palsy and it helped me get offf of Meds and opiates that I have been On for years . One person even if they donít know about what you are doing can shut you down for months to years but when they are loved ones you have to do what you got to do . It sucks when cops come looking for them and are shinning lights in every window of your house is pretty scary . My health has not got any better , the doctors have found a pretty big cyst on my wifeís ovary hopefully itís nothing and my uncle that I am in business with has diabetes really bad and is not going to be able to continue in the line of work we are in cause he keeps loosing his foot little by little and he wonít put the junk food down and even has to get shots in his eyes cause of the diabetes. My whole life just got turned up side down real quick and turned to shit . I am just at a loss with everything that has happened and donít know what Iím going to do it just feels like the whole world is crashing down on me at once and the people I did help out that was there for me donít seem to be there as much since I canít help them no more , itís like this is the only place I have to come and vent and some others may understand my situation. Best of luck every one Iím just at a loss
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.
Old 09-09-2019, 02:47 PM

My blueberry mom gone , my ssh mom that had the sweetest smell and taste like lemon when first lit and as it burned down would turn more to a chocolate taste gone , my Neviles haze mom that unless some one was a indoor grower would not have been able to carry on cause she was just a viney , took long pain in the ass , that you would have to tie down in veg and then tie up in flower but would develop huge flower clusters with little flowers wanting to shoot out of every where that took for ever gone . It took for ever to find these plants and know how much you could push each one with fertilizer and how much water each one liked and just getting to know your strains and what each one liked and their needs . Learning to clone and how to make bonsai mothers . Iím just devastated.with everything thatís going on
N.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:09 PM

Hi Kief, thats to bad to hear. Dont give up bro. I can understand the struggle. Its good to have something you love, even if that means youve got to start all over again. I did, and dont regret it.

keep ya head up!
Old 09-09-2019, 03:12 PM

sounds like you had some nice plants. did you make any seeds with them?
Old 09-09-2019, 04:00 PM

No I never got to make seeds I was about to start a pre98 bubba kush x 88g13hashplant project to develop that would have took some time to try to see where it took me and what road I would have to go down with it . I was hoping to find a father from that project to hit everything with . I got lots of Black widow in the fridge but I really didn’t want to have another black widow cross there is done so many and so many others who have just inbred with it I’m sure I could find a good mother and father out of the line it’s just played out and that’s definitely shanties thing that no one can take from him , I hoped to make seeds some day and want to give credit where credit is due but shanti has his widow and widow crosses down . I also got some angels breath but I think that’s another line that would take a lot of time to develop and work with . If I can start over I think I’m going to start out with a bunch of Ken Estes candyland fem seeds there is a couple different phenos i think I could pull out of that line I would like to find in them and then just take it from there .
N.

Last edited by kief420; 09-09-2019 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-09-2019, 05:33 PM

Prayers up for you braddah and best wishes.

Shaka
Mu
Old 09-09-2019, 05:38 PM

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement, it means a lot right now as much as all this sucks my worries about others make this the least of my problems , just sucks
N.