Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2019, 06:04 PM

When one door closes, another one opens. There are a lot of good genetics available out there, many in clone form or pollen. Allow yourself to gravitate towards good people and good herb. Good luck to you brother; I'm rooting for you.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:10 PM

Thanks Marcus I have followed your angel breath grows since the beginning you have done a really good job working the strain and developing for traits you want . I like to think I surround my self with really good people . Some times loved ones can screw up and it can effect you . I’m not in the right circles for clones and stuff like that . I know it will be at least three months before I can find out what I’m going to have to deal with I’m hoping things will be cool cause the kid has cleaned his life up and has a real life now , he don’t even live in the same state any more that’s what saved us from them coming in we showed them a recent letter he had sent . He never knew about what I did but he lives in Massachusetts now , he should have to find me a clone of the Massachusetts super skunk for what he has caused lol . I have plenty of seed stock and am just going to keep stocking up the genetic library until I find out what’s going on . I’m chomping at the bit I got everything tore apart right now and stored else where right now , think god for o zone generators and air fresheners. I’m sure everything will work out in the end
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.

Last edited by kief420; 09-09-2019 at 08:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:29 PM

Good luck kief.

All of it sounds overwhelming. I quit growing for about 20 years at one point and now it's getting close to 15 growing again. I can't say that it hasn't severely changed my behavior; everything is weighed in relation to staying free.

With luck, we'll all be in a safer environment to grow soon. If not for you grow-wise, perhaps a suitable supply will appear. I have met a few great connections over the years. Vacuums get filled. Here's hoping that yours is ASAP.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:37 AM

Hey Kief stay strong mate and things will work out. take care

All posts text , pictures uploaded by this person is for entertainment , purely fiction and for therapeutic purposes only.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:07 AM

Sending good vibes and hoping for the best outcome mate. I'm sure you'll work something out