Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2018, 02:12 AM
Banned

Default SSH and Mango Haze are pedigree breeds incorporating both sides of Haze A and Haze C combinations....in their breeding

I thought its time to get some discussion going about old information, new information, sorting through this pile of mess to find the truth.
we may not be far off, maybe its just some little things that are no big deal to some.

but you cant build a strong foundation on top of a bunch of errors and mistakes.

whats on your minds?

Quote:
ASH and Angels Breathe is made with the Afghan Haze C male side....hope that curbs all the interest...but SSH and Mango Haze are pedigree breeds incorporating both sides of Haze A and Haze C combinations....in their breeding.

All the best Sb

Last edited by jack hairy; 09-17-2019 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-24-2018, 03:00 AM
Banned

so i decided to make a thread with pedigree details in the breeders support section.

damned if im going to sit by and watch new customers ponder if Angels Breath has the highest percentage of Haze A in it.
(ill let you in on a secret, it has none!!!)

edit: since no one else cares to correct mistakes, i will.
i was wrong about MH not having any haze A, because of conflicting pedigree info that shanti has posted.
so MH has a skunk haze A father, and so angels breath has haze A in it from the MH.

Last edited by jack hairy; 09-17-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-25-2018, 03:35 AM

There is some great strains and genetics to be had here but I was under the impression angels breath did have the most haze a in it and that it had a different taste profile then what has been reported in grow reports . I just wish I had this info before I dropped 150 bucks
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.
Old 03-25-2018, 05:37 PM

Is there any where I can cet the south holland haze a cut in s1 form and if this is the original nevil cut why is it not being used in the mr.nice breeding program .
Bottlenecking? The classic case is the cheetah. I read a compelling article once that the Cheetah is a cloned cross between a cat and a dog. Cheetahs have been around for 1000s of years, competing against lions and hyenas. It is still the fastest animal on earth.
I suspect that "bottlenecking" cannabis may lead to the "highest" cannabis on earth. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
N.

Last edited by kief420; 03-25-2018 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:58 PM
Banned

good questions.
there is an A5 out there.
not sure if it is the same as the mother of nevilles haze or something different.
and while it may not be pure, i think there is something like A5 x the white x A5, not sure if any A5 s1's have been made yet.

but there is no haze A cut as haze A was a male and is dead.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:11 AM

That's right cause I believe the south holland cut is nl5xhazeA I am pretty sure the mother of nevil haze is nl5/hazeA as well
N.

Last edited by kief420; 03-26-2018 at 03:02 AM.
Old 03-26-2018, 05:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kief420 View Post
That's right cause I believe the south holland cut is nl5xhazeA I am pretty sure the mother of nevil haze is nl5/hazeA as well
G `day TH

I think there were more than one cut of several of these old Haze Hybs .
We know there were at least 2 C5s C5#1 and C5 #122 and prolly 2 A5s as well .

AG13 , HPHz and a cut of Nevil`s Hz are now in circulation too .
Any clues on what Haze the HPHz cut is ?

There was CG13 , Hawaiian Haze and Mexi Haze as well from what I have gleaned from reading old posts .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Old 03-26-2018, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day TH

I think there were more than one cut of several of these old Haze Hybs .
We know there were at least 2 C5s C5#1 and C5 #122 and prolly 2 A5s as well .

AG13 , HPHz and a cut of Nevil`s Hz are now in circulation too .
Any clues on what Haze the HPHz cut is ?

There was CG13 , Hawaiian Haze and Mexi Haze as well from what I have gleaned from reading old posts .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
I know there is some old Mexican haze plants I have some old photos a dead relative did from I don't know how long ago and they are the haziest looking plants I ever seem and back then all you got was really good Mexican bud with seed or brick with seed .
N.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:50 PM
Banned

when people are wondering why we spread the incorrect information, its because we spent a lot of time reading incorrect information here on this forum.
as long as the mistakes get acknowledged and corrected eventually.

Last edited by jack hairy; 09-17-2019 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-17-2019, 09:50 PM

Todd McCormick has a Male from Mel Frank that has Original Nevils Haze, and Original Haze genetics.
The male is crossed with some really good clone only females.

Todd has also written a book with Mel, and did fed time in the 90s. Something like 17 time cancer survivor. He also writes for a magazine.

Genetics of the male are are.

NL5 x Haze A x Haze C x Original Haze male.

1 he has Im interested is crossed with White Widow.

Also Green Crack
Original 79 Romulan cut

He also has the Original Sk1 straight from, and grown by Mel Frank, who has had the genetics since 88.... But they aren't cheap.
I bought 30 of them. Not letting this get away again.

But this is available USA only.

Last edited by 59lespaul; 09-17-2019 at 09:53 PM.