MNS Forums

MNS Forums (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/)
-   4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/)
-   -   question for shanti (https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/13437-question-shanti.html)

bdman 04-26-2015 11:25 PM

question for shanti

will we ever be seeing gravity available again? its one that I always wanted to try

Al Capone 04-27-2015 11:15 AM

What the hell was Gravity? Never heard of that one before.

Betterhaff 04-27-2015 02:58 PM

Nevil: Gravity was a 4 way indica I made for Sensi using an extremely potent Hash Plant x NL1 as the mother. There were a couple of versions. The effect was seriously heavy. Gravity!

la resistance verte 04-28-2015 06:47 AM

gravity was a great strain arround 98 in amsterdam,
kick ass black indica , black dom style,
years ago , i tried the zero gravity, really good too

Al Capone 04-28-2015 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betterhaff (Post 213301)
Nevil: Gravity was a 4 way indica I made for Sensi using an extremely potent Hash Plant x NL1 as the mother. There were a couple of versions. The effect was seriously heavy. Gravity!

Nice sounds pretty good, I'd love to see a Hash Plant x G13 though Sensi Seeds charges way too much I want to try it but I ain't paying like $20 per seed. :(

alecky 04-28-2015 01:06 PM

Hey Al Capone im growing some G13HP from sensi right now, they are almost done, i tried to post pics in pantagruels G13 thread the other day but the system wont let me.

jack hairy 04-28-2015 02:49 PM

how are they looking?
you know i gave them a try.

musashi 04-28-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack hairy (Post 213318)
how are they looking?
you know i gave them a try.

What was the verdict? Potency? Flavor? Germination? Anything outstanding or just another heavy stone? Compared to Ortega? NL5Affie? Was it really worth the money?

M

alecky 04-28-2015 07:04 PM

Hey jack how could i forget man! :-) seems like a lifetime ago now! I started 5 seeds, 2 male 3 female, they are 59 days in flower, i harvested one yesterday, its not what i expected TBH, having said that its a nice plant, has those dreadlock looking buds with huge calyxes stacked on top of each other, lots of resin but a miserable yield. To give you an idea of it, if i had of posted pics of this one in early and mid flower people would have said its a sativa.

The other 2 are what i expected, not exactly compact plants but the buds look indica, decent resin and looks like they will yield well. They both have a fruity sweet smell which i didnt expect. Whether they are the real G13 or not i dont know, but im happy with them so far, if the smoke is good ill be running them for the rest of the year. A couple of months ago they did 30% off these and JH so i picked up both, havnt started the JH yet.

jack hairy 05-11-2015 08:24 PM

sounds like you had much better luck than me.
you ended up with a, or several, 60ish day plants?
thats what i expected, only to learn mine needed 75+.
plus you have lots of resin, only one of mine was acceptable.
i didnt keep it around though, not good enough.
if you remember mine, they were taller and stretchier than the JH i had growing at the same time.
i didnt get any fruity sweet smells from any, more acrid hashy type.

i would like to try a good mr nice one day.
glad to hear you got something you are happy with, thats all that really matters.
i have thousands of mr nice hybrids, but from my results with the females, i wouldnt want to waste time or space on the progeny.

Get those JH going, maybe you will have good luck there too.