Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2014, 01:30 PM

Hi FX, congrats man. What a breath of fresh air, like the warm winds of spring. Thanks for the informative threads
Old 04-25-2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja man1 View Post
Hope it works out well and that the new recruit changes his attitude towards me
lol sweat much ? guilty conscience sucks eh

no no no this isnt an attack , just a humorous observation

Last edited by yowser; 04-25-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Old 04-26-2014, 03:51 AM

Congrats fxginbcn,
I could not think of a better choice.
It is a special honor that will require effort and judgement.
Peace and regards,
Charmilles
Old 04-26-2014, 06:44 AM

Wishing you well my brother..

See you soon

Peace
BL
Old 04-27-2014, 09:36 PM

yes my bro this is a wise choice!! i see big things a gwaan...go so young lion! This plant is the healing of the nation just spread the word!!
I keep the good seeds for my sons as a witness of my ancestors.

Ishence
Old 05-01-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja man1 View Post
Seems like JessE's got a new apprentice "blessing him up" lol. Not quite sure he needs one though. I mean, why fix something which isn't broken? JessE's always done a fine job on his own imho.

Interesting development though. Hope it works out well and that the new recruit changes his attitude towards me
I got a feeling Jesse quit I imagine it don't pay well and I get bored of forums I damn sure could not read every single post I got a life too much to do not enough time. Would be cool if Jesse stuck around as a member shit we already lost Hempy but what are you gonna do. I wouldn't even have the internet if it wasn't the best way too order seeds and everything else I don't buy much from stores the closest hydro store is over 2 hours drive and they suck.

Also these silk screens I found for dirt cheap same damn thing Bubble Man sells for $180 I found both screens same material for $40 just a little smaller dimensions but 20"x24" is plenty for me its just for a printing press for t shirts you can even buy sheets just have to converert mesh to micron I almost fucked up. I actually just found it I've asked about dry sieve many times on forums they all point you too the expensive shit made for growers I already know what I'm doing I'll probably do a thread I'm gonna buy the wood framed ones and out do Bubble Man just I'm trying too figure out what I can use to make it vibrate pretty good I'll figure something out.

Anyway congrats fx bless it up! blaze it up!
Old 05-01-2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post
I got a feeling Jesse quit I imagine it don't pay well and I get bored of forums I damn sure could not read every single post I got a life too much to do not enough time. Would be cool if Jesse stuck around as a member shit we already lost Hempy but what are you gonna do. I wouldn't even have the internet if it wasn't the best way too order seeds and everything else I don't buy much from stores the closest hydro store is over 2 hours drive and they suck.

Also these silk screens I found for dirt cheap same damn thing Bubble Man sells for $180 I found both screens same material for $40 just a little smaller dimensions but 20"x24" is plenty for me its just for a printing press for t shirts you can even buy sheets just have to converert mesh to micron I almost fucked up. I actually just found it I've asked about dry sieve many times on forums they all point you too the expensive shit made for growers I already know what I'm doing I'll probably do a thread I'm gonna buy the wood framed ones and out do Bubble Man just I'm trying too figure out what I can use to make it vibrate pretty good I'll figure something out.

put it on a speaker with good base, just make sure its sat there in a way it wont vibrate off
Old 05-01-2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntmassa View Post

And if you ever buy bubble bags dont bother with the "Bubble Now" machine. You can get a camping/RV washing machine (same thing) for half the price.

I'm all for making a living but $150 for a sticker? F★★k off!!! And I had suspicious transactions on my credit card after I bought my bags off the official bubble bag site.

You're doing a great job fxginbc. Thank you

Last edited by Bud Wiser; 05-01-2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: typo
Old 05-01-2014, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowser View Post
put it on a speaker with good base, just make sure its sat there in a way it wont vibrate off
Lol, I can hear the neighbors now. Hes cranking the stereo again.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Digital

Talking

Can't think of anyone better qualified than you for this fx, glad you found me and let me know so I could congratulate you!

Good things happen to good people

It's nice to be nice!