Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 07:02 AM

Default The Age of BLPs is Ending. Dr Robert Melamede speaks up for salvation of the human race.

My friend, colleague, and mentor, Dr Robert Melamede speaks up for salvation of the human race. Backward looking people (BLPs) are threatening our very existence. Trolls are BLPs!

Last edited by Smokin Moose; 11-22-2011 at 03:15 AM.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:29 AM
Trancey

I've maintained for years that BLP's are humanities destructo gene and I reckon if we don't find a way of switching it off, or finding a cure, we're doomed. These guys are the Dark Side of the Force IMO. But it's not the end of the world, nothin' lasts forever, including us, and our approaching demise would seem to be part of some vast incomprehensible cosmic plan, which is why God invented Haze.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:41 AM
Chana Masala

Hi SM, good posts today. I never heard Dr. M discuss this FLP theory until today.

Anywho, I think that the main reason government will not develop our research further, is because their campaigns are being funded by large pharma. Also the so called war on drugs, is really the main bread and butter for the nation. Also the war on terror. It used to be the car, but know it is weapons manufacturers. Also large donors of cash to political campaign.

I think the research that the doctor wants to embark upon, will need to be funded on his on, or with like minded FLPs.

Anyway, always keeping an open mind, and still smoking the atomicalhz!

Your friend,

CM
Old 11-22-2011, 11:41 PM

Maybe we would have been much better off butting heads against alcohol industry than move cannabis into the medical field with all it's powerful interest. I'm sure the tobacco industry would have liked to jump on the cannabis bandwagon in time. I think we would have got it legalized much sooner.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:54 AM

In my experience, going down the path of medical provides a crack in what otherwise is a tightly shut door. Initial legislation for any type of change is always very tough, but doing an amendment to an existing law is far easier.
And do not be mistaken, Big Tobacco will surely jump on the mmj wagon as soon as it is lawful and feasible for them to do so. Tobacco smoking is a dying habit, and the industry needs a new line to pursue. I reckon sooner rather than later they will start lobbying FOR cannabis, rather than against.