Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2011, 04:45 PM

Smile Another way of looking at Change for the better at MNS.

Hi there everyone... If this is Turkey day for you, enjoy the feast. I have always looked at Spiritual awareness as one of Now. Never can we recall or bring back in our memory the experience of an enlightened consciousness. If my mind were capable of such powers then I could simply think thoughts to bring oneness to bear in my life, and I hope you can understand this. However, the mind is not capable of anything more than merely remembering those moments of peace that I might strive deeper inside myself to bring more realizations of Truth into my consciousness. To experience my true presence is to relinquish all thoughts and arrive in a place of stillness that then allows Now to fully use me in it's most perfect Grace. But I must remember that these moments never occur because of any greatness or causal power that I humanly may have aroused in me. No! This Truth is called forth despite all of my tendencies to hold onto a sensory existence. The sensory existence is one that allows the mind no latitude but that of human pleasures and conceptions . Therefore, I must always be on the alert that I (The true I) must realize its ability to direct the mind and not let the mind direct it. Again, this is difficult because it means that nstead of seeking the Pleasure center places or avoidance of pain places I must instead turn inward toward the Invisible Presence within me which has no Tangible sense. This can only ever happen Now, which means that it must be called forth a new each day. We cannot live on Yesterday's manna. Yesterday served yesterday,but only now can serve me, and I thought you should know. peace, resinbud

Last edited by resinbud; 11-24-2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: u i
Old 11-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Mr Nuggett

Hi resinbud I would like to talk to you about your post #32 and your experince if possible could you please pm me. Thank you. Mr Nuggett
Old 11-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Hi there everyone... If this is Turkey day for you, enjoy the feast....
Hi resinbud. I'm from England so the only thing we hear about thanksgiving is when we watch TV programs. I was a HUGE fan of Dallas back in the day. Anyway, tell me more about thanksgiving because i don't know why y'all celebrate it across the pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nuggett View Post
Hi resinbud I would like to talk to you about your post #32 and your experince if possible could you please pm me. Thank you. Mr Nuggett
I had a look at that post. A bit spooky isn't it?
Old 11-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Banned

go away maggot, noone wants you here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja man1 View Post
...drivel,drivel, drool, drool, drool

...disregard if NOT a troll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
It appears i was unclear when explaining the concept of 'shunning' and the power and dignity of silence, ...when you discuss or worse, quote a troll, you ARE a troll.

...and the trollish infestation is worse here than i've ever seen.

...but i won't play boys, i'll just stay home where you first need an invite to get in, ...then you have to be nominated before full membership, ...i doubt any of you would make the grade.

So i'm outa here boys, ...at least for a while, ...and if you feel that you aren't a troll, prove it by self-moderating and deleting all posts in my thread that speak to or refer to the little turd you all are playing with.

...you can't stop him but you CAN stop spreading his shit AND you COULD set about deleting ALL of your own posts that speak TO or ABOUT him and his shit.

...tata, SOG
Old 11-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
It appears i was unclear when explaining the concept of 'shunning' and the power and dignity of silence, ...when you discuss or worse, quote a troll, you ARE a troll.

...but i won't play boys, i'll just stay home where you first need an invite to get in, ...then you have to be nominated before full membership, ...i doubt any of you would make the grade.

So i'm outa here boys, ...at least for a while, ...and if you feel that you aren't a troll, prove it by self-moderating and deleting all posts in my thread that speak to or refer to the little turd you all are playing with.

...you can't stop him but you CAN stop spreading his shit AND you COULD set about deleting ALL of your own posts that speak TO or ABOUT him and his shit.

...tata, SOG

Quote:

Quote:

...tata, SOG

Quote:

Quote:

...tata, SOG
Old 11-24-2011, 09:46 PM
Banned

Happy turkey day bro, ...and sorry for the mess.

Peace, SOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinbud View Post
Hi there everyone... If this is Turkey day for you, enjoy the feast. I have always looked at Spiritual awareness as one of Now. Never can we recall or bring back in our memory the experience of an enlightened consciousness. If my mind were capable of such powers then I could simply think thoughts to bring oneness to bear in my life, and I hope you can understand this. However, the mind is not capable of anything more than merely remembering those moments of peace that I might strive deeper inside myself to bring more realizations of Truth into my consciousness. To experience my true presence is to relinquish all thoughts and arrive in a place of stillness that then allows Now to fully use me in it's most perfect Grace. But I must remember that these moments never occur because of any greatness or causal power that I humanly may have aroused in me. No! This Truth is called forth despite all of my tendencies to hold onto a sensory existence. The sensory existence is one that allows the mind no latitude but that of human pleasures and conceptions . Therefore, I must always be on the alert that I (The true I) must realize its ability to direct the mind and not let the mind direct it. Again, this is difficult because it means that nstead of seeking the Pleasure center places or avoidance of pain places I must instead turn inward toward the Invisible Presence within me which has no Tangible sense. This can only ever happen Now, which means that it must be called forth a new each day. We cannot live on Yesterday's manna. Yesterday served yesterday,but only now can serve me, and I thought you should know. peace, resinbud
Old 11-25-2011, 02:51 PM

Thumbs up Organzized Order of MNS.

Hello again this Holiday Season, live well and prosper. I always looked at giving opinions on Truth, as SACRED. Why LIE about anything ? The truth will always set you Free. What reason is there for me to go out into the world to try and improve it? There is none. The world is a product of God and therefore cannot be improved. It is only for me to relax in the presence of my own God being, my own consciouness, and to realize the truthful nature of all things. Once I have this realization of Oneness there is then the immediate fulfillment of quitness (Peace) and confidence (Love) present to meet all of my needs. And, if anyone out in the world is receptive to this Truth they will be brought unto me without my own preconceived influences. In other words, all will unite in oneness as soon as, and as long as I reside in the consciousness of I. I am then a healer, thru the non action of my Being. This and this alone creates order, and in Order, quitness and confidence reign supreme. Peace Everyone and Happy Holidays. resinbud
Old 11-25-2011, 04:10 PM

Greetings resinbud. I wish you much peace and well-being! You are one of the reasons I joined here as I respect the knowledge you have and the positive attitude/vibes you emit.

I tried to PM you concerning some advice medically on treatment of anxiety, but alas you have your PM's turned off. Please feel free to PM me or advise me of a way we can discuss.

I would be greatly appreicative.

All the best,

CM