Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Banned

Default Cheech and Chong are back and better than ever!

Magic Brownie Adventure Movie - YouTube

more brownie magic at Cheech and Chong's Magic Brownie Adventure

peace

Last edited by b0b_b1tch1n; 10-03-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: html code is off
Old 10-03-2011, 09:23 PM
BillyBadGrower

thanks for the heads up bob, these are funny guys.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:23 AM

Wish they would do a new movie
Old 11-28-2011, 12:07 AM
Banned

Default let you be hoisted by your own petard, you fucking retard, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddley View Post
Hello someonelse,
welcome to elmer dudd's forum
be and do what elmer wants you to be and do or you are troll food because elmer and coop run the forum because elmer and coop are shanti and admini
hempy and jesse? shanti and admini
nevil is "b0b_b1tch1n"

or do you follow someone else's script someonelse?

of course you do
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja man1 View Post
Yeah nut your right. Where's my manners.
SOG, although you've turned your troll tactics on me, like I said before, welcome to MNS and I hope you enjoy your stay. When I wanna see some "Elmer bottles" I might pop in from time to time. Don't mind me. (popcorn)
Oh, and it's nice to see you're posting on ICMag again. Oh which thread was it now? Ummm. Oh yeah, The Official Hempy BUCKET thread.
Ummmm... Thanks for sharin
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0b_b1tch1n View Post
EDIT : YOU WENT AND DID THIS AFTER I JUST FINISHED TELLING SHANTI IVE NOTICED A CHANGE IN YOU IN THE LAST 24 HOURS , AND A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER
feel so let down now
Quote:
I don't know why you're telling Shanti about me for. Do you love me long time too?
you're the one who begged SOG to come here then you should feel so let down, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
id you use one of your numerous IP addresses under a false handle and tell Hempy that SOG was Elmer? Tut tut. I did say that I was going to investigate this!
peace GM1
Quote:
for your information , i have a set ip address , i can manually change it , but its a pain doing so , ask admini or shanti if in the last couple years have i ever posted or been on site with a different IP , they can check the logs and see , i promis you they will find that i have been useing the same IP for the last couple years
and another thing , no i did not tell hempy anything of the sort and i dont have multiple handles , i have an account at ic so that i can check posts/pics , and guess what ,,,,, its the same handle i have here , ask the admins there if the ip i use has ever logged into or posted under a different handle , i promis you they will find that none have ;
please stop making things up
Quote:
bob, who's humpyBucket on icmag? he's just joined, got 1 post and he's trolling hempy's thread already.My mate also notices that you've made just 7 posts on icmag?
Quote:
Come on b0b, something's fishy. What's going on here guys? I'm confused!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sour power View Post
sorry gm1 im with bob on this one. no one from this site cares whats going on at another site. also i grow big as well but never know when the time will come that i have to go small so i feel that micro growers are needed in every community just as much as the average growers and big growers.no one is needed more than the next,thats how we learn to adapt to our situation by watching each others grows and learning from them. yes sog is very blunt i know but so far he is coming with pics and knowledge.no matter how blunt someone may be you cant knock them if their adding to the community.prime example is hempy.a ton of knowledge but not the easiest guy to get a long with.it doesnt matter ho did what or to what extent.the only thing that matters is sharing experience,knowledge ,and we're lucky enough maybe get an online fried or 2.peace!
Quote:
SOG's now hiding from my mate on ICmag, refusing to answer his questions. What's going on
Quote:
sorry gm1 im with bob on this one. no one from this site cares whats going on at another site. also i grow big as well but never know when the time will come that i have to go small so i feel that micro growers are needed in every community just as much as the average growers and big growers.no one is needed more than the next,thats how we learn to adapt to our situation by watching each others grows and learning from them. yes sog is very blunt i know but so far he is coming with pics and knowledge.no matter how blunt someone may be you cant knock them if their adding to the community.prime example is hempy.a ton of knowledge but not the easiest guy to get a long with.it doesnt matter who did what or to what extent.the only thing that matters is sharing experience,knowledge ,and if we're lucky enough maybe get an online fried or 2.peace!
Quote:
sorry gm1 im with bob on this one. no one from this site cares whats going on at another site. also i grow big as well but never know when the time will come that i have to go small so i feel that micro growers are needed in every community just as much as the average growers and big growers.no one is needed more than the next,thats how we learn to adapt to our situation by watching each others grows and learning from them. yes sog is very blunt i know but so far he is coming with pics and knowledge.no matter how blunt someone may be you cant knock them if their adding to the community.prime example is hempy.a ton of knowledge but not the easiest guy to get a long with.it doesnt matter he did what or to what extent.the only thing that matters is sharing experience,knowledge ,and we're lucky enough maybe get an online fried or 2.peace!
Quote:
No one asked if you care so stay out of this. If someone's trying to give you a bad name I bet you'd care then!
Quote:
I want answers from sog and no-one else, this is his thread after all!
Quote:
Sog. Pm? Or you still gonna run?
Quote:
Oh guess what? the thread on ICMag which SOG has been contributing to has shut down! Which thread us that may you ask? It's the Official Hempy thread!
Quote:
Well I sure as hell hope you're proud of yourself SOG. Who told you to come here and disrupt things? Huh?
Quote:
actually i wouldnt care what bad name they gave as long as it didnt have snitch,or rape in it.im not here to impress anyone im here to learn more about my strains and how to grow better.everything else is irrelevant.you should learn that and i was trying to help you.if you havent noticed you have the least amount of friends around here so when shit hits the fan guess what?your the one feeling the burn or maybe not maybe u like it i dont know.just trying to be a friend with some collective advice.use it ignore it whatever.peace!
Quote:
If you wanna learn about strains then you're in the wrong thread here mate. Aint no micro grow thread gonna teach you shit!
The official hempy Thread's gonna get shut down coz of this guy. LOOK!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanagrowbigbud View Post
Hey mate I was going to but I think this is the best forum on the net for info and has some top members and threads
I am just going to keep to the grow info and the plant rather than the BS if thats ok? Please don't be offended if I no longer respond to posts unrelated to what I am here for ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G`day Folks I see Gannja Man 1 is a busy boy . I hope he is able to contribute in a positive fashion . Rather than the rubbish he has brought to the table so far .
By the way how`s the Fine Young Casuals goin ?
Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanagrowbigbud View Post
Hi Elmer it was nice to hear you had a good time with Mallard up there on your trip, hope your lungs have recovered mate
Quote:
no idea who hempybucket is , and yeah so what if ive rarely posted at ic , i rarely go there
ask the admins if the ip there for hempybucket matches mine , i promis it wont
Quote:
Hey SOG, before you run off, tell us which troll begged you to come here? At least give us that much. Was it Elmer???
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylaingersoll View Post
6, in? - Ordinary young: "In." Young artists: "in it." II B youth: "do you think?"
7, ordinary young people drink Pepsi, Starbucks drink young artists, II B, Fu Yan Jie young to drink; 8, the hair: ordinary young short hair, long hair young artists, two young B colorful hair.9, the toilet: toilet to solve ordinary youth, young artists will pool toilet solution, the second outside toilet Youth B
Quote:
Only phony fucks care about "fashion" Elmer, and only the real care that psychotrips potentiate beingness.
duddley/fish
Quote:
G`day Fiddley
are you tellin me bein an arse hole isn`t seasonal ?
thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .
Quote:
No Elmer, I'm telling you that..
Quote:
Hello everyone.
Iwoke up this morning and thought to myself that things are bright for the following reasons.The Official Hempy bucket thread on ICMag was hijacked by a bunch of micro growers giving out the wrong advice about Hempy "buckets". This has been happening for a very long time now. Now that it's closed this can only be good news for Hempy.One of the micro growers came here and started this thread. He was one of the guys who hijacked the ICmag thread and it appears that he has plans on hijacking the thread here also (which is a shame but there we are). He grows in Elmer bottles. I don't notice hardly any resin on his crop no matter how much he zooms his camera to take the pic. This is probably due to the fact that he flowers in 500w of cfl in tiny little coke bottles? Great for veg, but not so great for flowering as his overblown pics will show.Elmer has brought SOG over here to troll, which was an unprofessional thing to do, but at least you have gained yourself a "mini-Elmer". Several people think of me as a "mini-Hempy". They're right! I am honoured. I hope to duplicate his growing results some day soon.This can now be the new home for other Elmer bottle growers (about twenty of them in the world) and for those wishing to grow micro "Elmers" in tiny little containers, which I believe can only be a good thing for Hempy. I'm pretty sure that he would not want any Elmer bottle growers putting his name to their tiny little grows. Hempy buckets should be grown in bucket sizes from roughly 1 gal to achieve any results worth bragging about IMHO.now I believe that the only winner out of all this BS is Hempy.[/e's retired now and no longer has to put up with all these "parasites" bugging him all day long. I hope he is reading this and having a chuckle to himself whilst being "fuelled by his Haze". can grow his Hazes and he knows everything about the Hazes, unlike these certain wannabees) peace, knowing that his grow method is being shared amongst soooo many thousands of people. I myself included as you all know. That is a magnificent achievement which will be a very hard act to follow. Elmer bottle growers number to about a dozen or two and when they wake up and smell the coffee, they will upgrade their grows and join the 1000's of Hempy bucket growers no doubt.Elmer has the odd apprentice or two growing micro shit. I believe his Elmer bottles will soon be forgotten about. Why? Well because most of the micro growers will want to better themselves one day by finding themselves a BUCKET or two of the correct size, harvest a plant and think to themselves WOW, I wish I did this sooner. then we have SOG who has "entered the building". I mean come on guys, who does he think he is Hulk Hogan. who in the right mind grows shwag in antique furniture anyways? Does Elmer honestly need an apprentice like this? Oh well, he can't give Hempy a bad name anymore because the ICmag thread is closed and should remain that way. Perhaps this thread should be the new home for them, or Elmer can do the right thing by starting an "Elmer Bottle" thread for these guys. Elmer took the concept from Hempy a few years ago and developed the Elmer Bottle (EB for short. Elmer Bud, Elmer Bottle, get it?)anyway, must dash, got some Hempy buckets to look after. Til next time folks
GM1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Sorry your thread got jacked SOG. It's quite obvious that some here are enamoured by your drivel drool campaign. IMO, the ignore tactic works the best. It pisses of the trolls more that the drivel drool tactic does simply because the drivel drool tactic seems to be allowing them to see that you are still responding to them.

when do we get Chapter 3? That's what I wanna see/read about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by budkeeper View Post
SOG,
You went from cool to dickhead in record time. Nobody's perfect dude. Why don't you just chill.

-Like your signature lines and
Steelers Rule!
Quote:
G`day Fiddley i'm sorry Fiddley I couldn`t find the word phsycotrips in the dictionary .
So you have me at a disadvantage old chap . Would you be so kind as to share its meaning to the rest of us . Maybe then I would be able to make the appropriate response to your pendantic sledge .
So many Roads ...
Tanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .
Quote:
I never even done nothing to him. Hemp and I apologised to him but he clearly doesn't accept genuine apologies. He was a bit like this with grassott over at icmag and now he's gone all nuclear over here. not my fault! Elmer never should have brought him here! Go blame him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
If this is in response to my post don't worry about it, I'm not trying to point fingers at anybody. Just attempting to make a point.
Tis Drivel n Droll campaign is just as ridiculous as trolling since it clutters the boards with a bunch of nonsense.
Quote:
i just dont get it i guess
Quote:
No my name's not maggot, it's ganja man1, (or GM1 for short). Now once again, I'm sorry that I called you someotherprick and I'm sorry I dissed your plants in the past. It won't happen again. Now can we drop this nonsense now please?
Quote:
I got the video for bandwidth b0b and I think the vid's funny. A bit raci... I mean stereotypical but funny nonetheless
Quote:
Quote:
nah man you just went way overboard with this burrying bullshit your pulling
ie got some b1tch1n buckets to go water so ill come back later to play your silly game some more
Quote:
^^^^^ i feel the same as you.this clown is a super troll

Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 11-28-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
maybe this will help you learn to watch your mouth in someone elses thread.

...this is an exampe of the puke you foold have spewed in MY thread.

...so fuck you very much douche-bag.

here i have copied most of the manure so nobody can delete and deny.

go away little boy.

above is where the boob reveals himself.

and here he denies.

not hiding homey, just busy sweeping the shit into piles so everyone will recognize it.

you're a liar boob, as evidenced by all the puke YOU spew all over this forum.

open your mouth wider honey, i want to show everybody how gay i am and i don't want to spew cum all over your face again.

so thats most of the shit, maybe a legit grower or two there caught up in the moment but mostly just a couple maggots jerking each other off.

...maybe in the future the legit growers will refuse to take the bait and become fools.

Peace, SOG
hey troll thanks for the bump