Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 03:51 AM

I'm not Matt so I won't respond to childish insults, I just wish you well and hope something brightens your day a bit. Anything you have to say has already been responded to somewhere else and you're not the first to say it, nor probably the last. jeesh I CAN see how some people get suckered into fights on here, so my sympathy is with those who have to deal with this all of the time. I guess you can't please everyone all of the time

All of those suggestions are amazing... I really liked the idea of using Black Russian, one because I am a sucker for purple, plus other than urkle some of the most potent purples out there are specific Black Russian phenotypes IMHO. I definitely understand the point of not using anything with "black" in it...but no one's racist here so that shouldn't matter anywhere.

And for the person who mentioned that we wouldn't use Shanti's genetics - Neville's Skunk was used in the Clockwork BX, Critical Haze is used in one of our Haze lines, ASH was used in another strain a few years ago. We went through quite a long period of creating and creating based on what people were asking us to make and what they wanted to see... Didn't leave much time for things to be worked and reworked, usually each cycle we would work further one two things. We're kinda out of that habit as far as focusing on making more and more and are working more on expanding on what worked in the past. But when you're lucky enough to work with someone whose art you admire, then why not have fun and make something special for them?

Thanks so much for everyone sending in ideas. I think it's reallly interesting just to see the ideas people have and see what their expression of the wutang style would be. Putting those ideas into action is an expression of art in itself - Shanti did it with his Rock n Roll strains and from what I've seen of grows those are some beautiful works of art.