Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in ur mama
Posts: 2,932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. LittleDeath View Post
This is not a private discussion between a few people in a bar.

We are on a public forum which can be viewed by anyone on the web. What possible interest can others have in a few people clogging up and ruining the atmosphere of an otherwise useful forum with their bitching?

Do you honestly think anyone else is interested in the useless self serving flames wars that some people engage in? I'm not. Look at how a useful thread on the benefits of magic mushrooms has been hijacked.

If cannabis is to be accepted into our society there has to be an element of leading by example. A bit of banter is OK. I've engaged in it. Why can't you guys just do this by PM? Why should the rest of us have to wade through this dross to get to the posts we want to read?
did someone lose their bike ?



just playin wit ya dr

peace
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-01-2011, 02:28 PM
OjoRojo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. LittleDeath View Post
This is not a private discussion between a few people in a bar.

We are on a public forum which can be viewed by anyone on the web. What possible interest can others have in a few people clogging up and ruining the atmosphere of an otherwise useful forum with their bitching?

Do you honestly think anyone else is interested in the useless self serving flames wars that some people engage in? I'm not. Look at how a useful thread on the benefits of magic mushrooms has been hijacked.

If cannabis is to be accepted into our society there has to be an element of leading by example. A bit of banter is OK. I've engaged in it. Why can't you guys just do this by PM? Why should the rest of us have to wade through this dross to get to the posts we want to read?
Excellent!

Please include these trolls in your Ignore list as I did.

Ojo
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-02-2011, 07:51 AM
diddley
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0b_b1tch1n View Post
did someone lose their bike ?




peace

Oh my God that's Cindy's bike!

You stole Kitty, and now you have stolen Cindy's bike!!

Evil is thy name b0b_b1tch1n

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-02-2011, 08:41 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in ur mama
Posts: 2,932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OjoRojo View Post
Excellent!

Please include these trolls in your Ignore list as I did.

Ojo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by OjoRojo View Post
I rest my case!

Thanks for making all so clear.

Now you cover your ears like the child you are (ignore list).

I will not lower myself to your level.

Ojo
can someone say hypocrite ?

peace
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-02-2011, 08:44 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in ur mama
Posts: 2,932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddley View Post
Oh my God that's Cindy's bike!

You stole Kitty, and now you have stolen Cindy's bike!!

Evil is thy name b0b_b1tch1n

problem is , im so darn fat my @ss engulfed the seat so now i have this damn bike following me everywhere i go , so id like to give it back

peace
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:15 AM
diddley
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0b_b1tch1n View Post
problem is , im so darn fat my @ss engulfed the seat so now i have this damn bike following me everywhere i go , so id like to give it back

peace
Not a problem b0b. Go and see your GP and tell him that you need a full colonic, and you will expel Cindy's bike's seat toot sweet!

But please steam clean it before you give it back won't you.

Your Pal,

fishy
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL