Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-30-2011, 10:54 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in ur mama
Posts: 2,932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddley View Post
No...cancel that admini that's the real b0b after all

gee b0b for I minute I though you were The Shining,

but you are still the same dumb fuck you always have been aren't you

oh well...never mind
wow Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde , chill dude

peace
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-30-2011, 11:00 AM
diddley
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0b_b1tch1n View Post
wow Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde , chill dude

peace

yes it sounded like that didn't it!?

did I forget a smiley?

sorry b0b...

that was not my intention
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 140
Default

Why can't all you guys just stop fucking bitching at each other!!!!!!

You're ruining it for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of us are not sad. You guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you find better things to do with your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't find a better use for this forum them don't use it!!!!

And i'm not just talking about the people in this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-30-2011, 11:45 PM
diddley
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default reality check's all round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. LittleDeath View Post
Why can't all you guys just stop fucking bitching at each other!!!!!!

You're ruining it for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of us are not sad. You guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you find better things to do with your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't find a better use for this forum them don't use it!!!!

And i'm not just talking about the people in this thread.

Yeah Dr, we are not actually fighting...I just tried to be funny, but it wasn't and you know what happens then. I take your point though and the very reason that I am "playing" with b0b is because I don't want to fight with anyone here!

Once again diddley stuffed up. Gee what a surprise!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-01-2011, 02:28 AM
OjoRojo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 160
Default

Lack of moderation and administrative apathy is ruining this once great Forum.

Ojo
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-01-2011, 04:36 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in ur mama
Posts: 2,932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddley View Post
Yeah Dr, we are not actually fighting...I just tried to be funny, but it wasn't and you know what happens then. I take your point though and the very reason that I am "playing" with b0b is because I don't want to fight with anyone here!

Once again diddley stuffed up. Gee what a surprise!
,

DIDDLEY/FISHY


peace diddley/fishy , its all good
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 140
Default

I'm on the verge of leaving this forum.

It was once the best behaved weed forum on the web.

You certainly can't say that now. When I see mental midgets behaving like this sometimes I wish Shanti would just shut down the entire forum.

It just gives weed a bad name.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-01-2011, 08:55 AM
diddley
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. LittleDeath View Post
I'm on the verge of leaving this forum.

It was once the best behaved weed forum on the web.

You certainly can't say that now. When I see mental midgets behaving like this sometimes I wish Shanti would just shut down the entire forum.

It just gives weed a bad name.

Dear Dr LittleDeath,

Only the conditioned behave as you want them too so I put to you that you dislike the freedom of expression that MNS provides. Admiteddly some of us act like spoiled brats sometimes but I would prefer that to the mediocrity of a forum like...well, you know the ones.

"mental midgets"!? Some of the most intelligent and insightful people that I have come across online are members here Dr LD. Indeed...there is not a single "mental midget" here in my honest opinion. But you are angry and I understand that you were lashing out when you said that.

Honesty of being and the freedom to be (oneself) cannot possibly give cannabis a bad name because that is the end game of the human condition! If you believe that cannabis is responsible for the humanity that is expressed here at MNS perhaps you should re-evaluate your notion of what beingness is?

Peace to all MNS members

diddley
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-01-2011, 08:56 AM
diddley
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0b_b1tch1n View Post
,

DIDDLEY/FISHY


peace diddley/fishy , its all good
Hey b0b...I obviously missed my true vocation in life!

Last edited by diddley; 10-01-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-01-2011, 10:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 140
Default

This is not a private discussion between a few people in a bar.

We are on a public forum which can be viewed by anyone on the web. What possible interest can others have in a few people clogging up and ruining the atmosphere of an otherwise useful forum with their bitching?

Do you honestly think anyone else is interested in the useless self serving flames wars that some people engage in? I'm not. Look at how a useful thread on the benefits of magic mushrooms has been hijacked.

If cannabis is to be accepted into our society there has to be an element of leading by example. A bit of banter is OK. I've engaged in it. Why can't you guys just do this by PM? Why should the rest of us have to wade through this dross to get to the posts we want to read?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL