Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 07:09 AM
Breeder and moderator

Default What DAILY NEWS is and civility amongst our community.

Hi All

well I deleted my first thread today, one entitled welcome back Hempy, as it is not daily news for the majority.In fact Hempy did not go anywhere except was quiet and avoided posting in threads so why all the animosity?

If you set of people who continuously get at it with each other for what ever reasons think it is in any way interesting for the majority to read....well it is not.I am bored of wading through good threads and excellent plant grows to hit several posts of people who do not see eye to eye and change the mood of those threads. That is not contributing nor is it interesting nor is it informative...so cease this type of posting in the future or I will help.
I realise our MNS commuity has swelled way and beyond its original idea of a communty population but this is how life evolvein the real world.Things change and so do individuals over time.If you cannot get along take it to private messages or say nothing pubicly.

You all put too much emphasis on ego , and individuals in this community. All the people working like myself for long a long time in this world are not important in the end and will be replaced over time. The plant will remain and genetics passed on will be our contribution, nothing more. So if we are not correct genetically then lets work on that, but with conversation and positive criticism not hate, demeaning posts and attacks against individuals for no apparent reason other than you believe a different story...get real and deal with what people come here to read....CANNABIS PLANT.

I do not care any longer if people wish to leave the forum because they cannot stick to the plan...it is a life cycle! But we will now try to stop all the rot, dry it out and cut it from our site. Those who wish to contribute do so civily and with the best of their knowledge...and we will have a good forum once again.Remember when you all complain how things go good or go bad in a forum you are all the ones controling the content of the thread and therefore directly responsible...good or bad you control it...do not forget a long journey always goes one step at a time.

Be well , be safe and be aware.....all the best Shantibaba

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." -Lao Tzu

all the best,
Shantibaba
http://www.mrnice.nl
https://shop.mrnice.nl

Last edited by shantibaba; 09-16-2011 at 07:13 AM.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:30 AM
coop

The animosity comes from Hempy posting in multiple CANNABIS threads about the chat room and how he thinks you should close it.

Hence why i started the thread to bring it up. He obviously has an issue and wants you to know about it, which now you do. So knowing is half the battle.

And what consists of daily news, Gmo and financial market fear mongering?
Old 09-16-2011, 07:38 AM
Banned

GoAnimate - John J. Hempy - First Bud - Watch animation
Old 09-16-2011, 08:23 AM
diddley

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba View Post
Hi All...I am bored of wading through good threads and excellent plant grows to hit several posts of people who do not see eye to eye and change the mood of those threads. That is not contributing nor is it interesting nor is it informative...so cease this type of posting in the future or I will help.

If you want to help me by deleting all of my posts please feel free Shanti because it is a hard slog doing it one by one, and admini is only deleting those posts of mine that do NOT call other member's "fucking retards"!

You want b0b_b1tch1n insulting and hating your new members...you can have him mate!
diddley is done with MNS
Old 09-16-2011, 09:46 AM

yes !
you're right shanti !
let's talk about plant! zamal particulary in the trhead i wrote in the strain base section !! (hihi )

Quote:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke
use the cane
Old 09-16-2011, 11:04 AM

A little moderating is necessary for any forum. You did the right thing shanti, but I feel that there wasn't just one party that is the culprit. It was reciprocated by both sides in this case.

take care.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:02 PM

So what do we have to stick to too cannabis as News theme?
Old 09-16-2011, 12:45 PM
diddley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother ShaBooBoo View Post
So what do we have to stick to too cannabis as News theme?
I think that you have to accept that Shanti wants MNS to be about cannabis (and in particular MNS strains) and nothing else MSbb. Members like yourself and I are simply not wanted here, and we have to accept that this is an elite site for those in the business. The irony for me is that I came here to get and learn about SSH, but after all of the insults I have been subjected to...as well as having been exposed to all of the interpersonal hatred here, I don't even want to grow my SSH now So much so, I have ordered Mental Floss for my next grow and the SSH is now on hold indefinately. As for buying ASH & Nev's ...that's certainly not going to happen now either.

Last edited by diddley; 09-16-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:54 PM

OIC Thanks Diddley
Old 09-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddley View Post
diddley is done with MNS
"If you want to help me by deleting all of my posts please feel free Shanti because it is a hard slog doing it one by one, and admini is only deleting those posts of mine that do NOT call other member's "fucking retards"!

You want b0b_b1tch1n insulting and hating your new members...you can have him mate!

diddley is done with MNS"

i copy n pasted it all so the parts you hide in other peoples quotes is showing as well

Diddley/fishy you need to stop bringing up my name , not only was i trying to get along with you but it was after YOU iniciated talking to me first , it came down to the fact that all you were doing was baiting me into conversation so you could go off on me , and now you try to play mr innocent , some people might have been fooled by your tactics but others were not

you asked me to stop talking to you so I DID , now stop mentioning my name every chance you get !

and suck it up princess , you have a great strain from Shanti so grow it

can someone please quote this incase diddley/fishy actually does have me on ignore

peace