Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 01:42 PM

hello Shanti, folks!.

I think some of you, have misread what Shanti has asked?.

Because your answers have been exactly, "what he has asked you to stop doing".

Shanti, a question if I may?.

Would you at least reinstate Nevil as a moderator, if you don't want to deal with this hassle?.

I know he would post again, """IF""" he had mod powers.

Far more people want him to post and share.

Than the couple of delusional members we have, that ABUSED him.

YES he banned a couple people, you would have done the same if they talked to you the same way??.

You have seen yourself, how the forum has degenerated into a multi handled member troll fest.
And how good people have disappeared, because of Internet ego's challenging and even threatening at times.

This will all die down for a while, then it will raise its ugly head YET AGAIN!.

Members need to understand, there are and will be repercussions for there actions.

And that MNS staff, Admini, Simone, Nevil and yourself deserve respect and will act and discipline those who do not conduct themselves appropriately.

So if you used Moderators, and nipped things in the BUD "pun intended" immediately MNS would be a better place.

I am in no way trying to disrespect the MNS ethos and or freedom we do have. "to much if you ask me"

BUT!, MNS is not an ideal world.

We have every variation and connotation, of social being INCLUDING MYSELF.

people who are ???.

just not nice people

insane

on medication

alcoholic

emotional, physical and metal problems.

Such an eclectic mix NEEDS MODERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

So what you say Shanti, let Nevil help and contribute to MNS as a MODERATOR?.

OH! and I would love for Simone, to start banning for use of foul lanuage as its "pathetic".

I am no prude by any means!. But!, it is disgusting and sad that MNS Members can not express themselves with a little maturity.

MNS WANTS AND NEEDS SOLIDARITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Make the comitment sooner rather than later!.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba View Post
Hi All

well I deleted my first thread today, one entitled welcome back Hempy, as it is not daily news for the majority.In fact Hempy did not go anywhere except was quiet and avoided posting in threads so why all the animosity?

If you set of people who continuously get at it with each other for what ever reasons think it is in any way interesting for the majority to read....well it is not.I am bored of wading through good threads and excellent plant grows to hit several posts of people who do not see eye to eye and change the mood of those threads. That is not contributing nor is it interesting nor is it informative...so cease this type of posting in the future or I will help.
I realise our MNS commuity has swelled way and beyond its original idea of a communty population but this is how life evolvein the real world.Things change and so do individuals over time.If you cannot get along take it to private messages or say nothing pubicly.

You all put too much emphasis on ego , and individuals in this community. All the people working like myself for long a long time in this world are not important in the end and will be replaced over time. The plant will remain and genetics passed on will be our contribution, nothing more. So if we are not correct genetically then lets work on that, but with conversation and positive criticism not hate, demeaning posts and attacks against individuals for no apparent reason other than you believe a different story...get real and deal with what people come here to read....CANNABIS PLANT.

I do not care any longer if people wish to leave the forum because they cannot stick to the plan...it is a life cycle! But we will now try to stop all the rot, dry it out and cut it from our site. Those who wish to contribute do so civily and with the best of their knowledge...and we will have a good forum once again.Remember when you all complain how things go good or go bad in a forum you are all the ones controling the content of the thread and therefore directly responsible...good or bad you control it...do not forget a long journey always goes one step at a time.

Be well , be safe and be aware.....all the best Shantibaba
It's about time.
This is gonna rub some people the wrong way but I know it's for the best. And if they can't take it and leave, then good riddance.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:49 PM

The "Nevil experiment" failed and created the division we see today.

M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba
But to dispel incorrect information about MNS using different plants or better plants coming from more original seed is just false...It may be smart to remind most of you who do not know that since the beginning of plant work for MNS and other companies all mother and father plants were always controlled and put into production by myself as Nevil lives on the other side of the world and Howard does not do the plants.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:50 PM

Thumbs down Boo!

Shanti deleting threads is another example of how humanity still can't behave without nannies and supervision.

You guys may think that you are within the bounds of the rules by not using profanity or name-calling but your contributions are still negative.

I agree to freedom of speech but impeccability with your words is the path to peace.

Peace.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:32 AM
diddley

Default Do it for Mother's sake Son!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother ShaBooBoo View Post
OIC Thanks Diddley
I think that we would both agree that GMT's proposed "Smoker's lounge" was the way to go, but clearly that isn't going to happen because...?

Come on Shanti...I love cannabis as much as the next bloke, but there is more to life than cannabis! Please give the members who support and "are" MNS a place where they can post their non-cannabis related stuff.

In fact...I have a better idea!

Last edited by diddley; 09-17-2011 at 08:13 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:13 AM

Diddley- What came first shennanigans or love?

The answer is yes!

#- I agree with everything you said brother! I think it's crazy Nev isn't posting here anymore. However it happened, it is a travesty that needs to be corrected, MNS REALLY benefits from his input.

...he already was declared King of Cannabis decades ago so why not make him The MNS Minister of Moderators today?

2 Cents Shy Of An Opinion,
KB 8)_~
Old 09-17-2011, 03:56 AM

Hey All,

True there's "more to life than cannabis" so those who wish to post about the 1000s of other things in life than MNS cannabis have 1000s of other websites to post on. This is MNS forum not facebook.

P77
Old 09-17-2011, 04:48 AM

I think it's about time someone put a bit of stick about.

These internal flame wars put newbies and casual surfers off.

About 10 years ago I was a member of a HiFi forum which actually declined into threats of violence. So I left.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:15 AM

i look at it this way.

nevil is an authority on cannabis.
having him unable to contribute makes it so we do not have freedom, we are restrained.

anyone who cannot communicate with nevil in an appropriate manner, should not be here anyways. so if they do something to get themselves banned, well...
everyone is welcome to their personal feelings, but that has little to do with CANNABIS
Old 09-17-2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannatari View Post
Shanti deleting threads is another example of how humanity still can't behave without nannies and supervision.

You guys may think that you are within the bounds of the rules by not using profanity or name-calling but your contributions are still negative.

I agree to freedom of speech but impeccability with your words is the path to peace.

Peace.
And my i borrow your thread for a moment and say a few words:

How the heck do you no sayers think we could get this herb legalized if we can't keep even this Forum clean from trashtalk and so forth..I guess that in the eye of No sayers this is what they want,us behaving like total stoners/(d***heads..and they would say something like this..look now how peoiple get when they smoke CB..totaly braindead..do we need that..NO.

What we need is beeing abel to show the "world"that we can inhale and exhale without becomming totally dissrespectful and what moore.

So please let us have a Forum that allow us to share the love for the plant,and let's keep the trashtalking..for other Forums..Mr.Nice is ans should always stand for just that..beeing N I C E..Thanks for the word..have a good day to ALL of you members and a good weekend.

Do everything in moderation,even moderation.God bless...//BLB51

Choose Positive
People,places,events just "are".
They have no meaning until YOU give them meaning.
You choose how to react to it and what it will mean to you.
Good,bad,beautiful,ugly,indiffrent.You choose.
Why choose negative when you can just as easily choose posistive?