Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Administrator

Arrow New: Jorge Cervantes’ TV!

September 7, 2011

Dear friend,

I have some exciting news to share with you. You may know me as an author of marijuana books. I wrote Indoor Marijuana Horticulture back in 1983, 28 years ago. At that time there was no internet, and TVs were controlled by a few big networks. There was no way that my favorite plant could find a spot on the tightly censored television of the day.

Last year I started, along with my videographer and friend, Valdudes, to do some video clips for my youtube channel. The success was overwhelming and some of my videos had more than a quarter million viewers (so far…).

In response we have created the new website. It is my dream come true — to own my very own TV channel site!
Please check it out at:
JorgeCervantes.tv | Home

My new TV website allows you to register and comment/contribute by adding your grow photos and comments. For the next three months, every first week of the month, I will select the three best contributions to the website and reward the three winners with a special “jorgecervantes.tv – distinguished collaborator” certificate and a signed copy of one of my books. So wait no longer and hit the following link to sign up now:

JorgeCervantes.tv | Create an Account

In the near future we will add previews of our new DVD, exclusive product reviews of the latest from the garden market, interviews with international guests at cannabis events from around the world.

I’d like to thank you and the thousands of gardeners that share information with me to disseminate worldwide to other cannabis gardeners. I send you my sincere hempy greetings from California.

Viva Sativa

Jorge Cervantes

JorgeCervantes.tv | Blog | New: Jorge Cervantes' TV!

ad

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.

The Desiderata - Max Ehrmann in the 1920s

Basic community rules for the Mr Nice Seedbank forum

Old 09-15-2011, 11:44 PM

Talking

Man I really enjoy watching Jorge Cervantes! He is like the Burkes Backyard of cannabis it almost a family show there's no swearing or heavy metal playing in the background , It looks all the world like a family gardening show, that will more than anything make cannabis go mainstream!
Old 09-16-2011, 07:51 AM

Just visited the site - very slick very nicely done - wish JC success with the new tv site.

Be Well, P77

Last edited by Professor77; 09-16-2011 at 07:53 AM.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:32 AM

Default Gideons Bible Haah !

I Must Say JC's Bible Went With Me Everywhere. Dropped The First One In My NFT Res . It Swelled To The Size Of A City Phone Book !!
As Ed Rosenthals Books Continue To Deteriorate In Content, JC's Have Updated Consistantly.
Good Karma Methinks ; Like Sharing Part Of His Books Free Online For The Last Ten Years
JC's Writing Captures My attention And I Would Read " The Bible" Daily, Just Opening A Page And Memorising, Or Ingraining Informative Facts.
My " Bible " Has A Little Provenance In It Has A Beggars Belief Stamp ( By Jeff) I Obtained Before North Wales' Only Coffeeshop Closed Down.
I Wish JC All The Best In The Future, And Thank Him For His Wise Words
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HospitalBible-HighlyReccomendedBook.jpg (48.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 09-16-2011, 08:58 AM

thank you admini !
that is a good news !!
please jorge now we need translations with subtitles for all of these videos ! !